• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I am on a hunt for mushrooms during Covid and it isn't easy. I'm doing it all wrong.

I am desperate to try this therapy. I just wish I had access to magic mushrooms to help cope because less and less is helping me right now.
I understand it's easier to get in Europe. Im in the states and usually you have to get them on the street. However, you can grow them yourself. Its super easy and costs less than $50 for about a year supply or more. Having said that, you keep the whole tiny operation to yourself. It is not legal to cultivate. But in your own home in the quiet with just you and an internet guide you will be fine. A year supple is about 1k or 2k. So $50 is a great deal. Just food for thought. Little kids can do it and the community is full of smart and informative people. ❤

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Even high doses can sometimes help by providing a spiritual or semi spiritual experience
It is still risky though. A friend of mine knows somebody who did a full blown trip on shrooms. My friend said he became a born-again christian—and not a pleasant born-again. He became one of those self-righteous, annoying, antagonistic types who are in desperate need of a punch in the face.

My understanding of micro dosing is to take an extremely small amounts, miniscule amounts over a period of several weeks or so.

The only thing preventing me from trying this is the fact that I can't get a pharmaceutical grade form of the drug, both in purity and accurately calibrated strength. Big pharma is too busy pushing the current shit like SSRI's and Trycyclics (spelled?) to continue the research on LSD. And the fact that lsd research is illegal is irrelevant since the pharma industry can easily revoke such laws.

Good documentary, though you have to view itvon YouTube:

Last edited:
T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
I just ordered some stuff off of one of the sites you provided we shall see what happens

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I'll start growing first eadible shrooms, and then the same provider will give me some psilocyblin spores to grow my own shrooms at home, and microdose. I'll get there in a few months.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
there must be quite a fine line because there are such things as acid casualtys.

I

ihnaus419

Sep 11, 2020
@Niftypoint124 has the microdosing dosage right. 0.05g-0.3g. Thank you for spreading correct information in this thread.

@kiki666 What you took was not a microdose, but a low macrodose.

@not4us took 15g of some substance that they didn't elaborate on

@whatevertryinmeans23 i agree with you completely. ultimately, you have to choose your own schedule. i think the dose is more important than the frequency of administration. every day is definitely too frequent. your first line "Y'all...100g/day" is confusing so I'm assuming it is sarcasm.

@LittleJem just to clarify, 10mg of pure psilocybin is not a microdose, but a low macrodose, equivalent to 1g-2g raw dried psilocybe cubensis

@IsThisTheEnd? deaths caused by LSD are due to actions the user did while in the disinhibited and disconnected state. LSD is physically 100% safe, but it can still be dangerous under certain conditions

I wanted to address some misconceptions about psychedelics and magic mushrooms, because misinformation is ultimately the #1 killer, moreso than any substance. I also wanted to address some concerns brought forth in this thread. I have used both psilocybe cubensis and LSD several times.

1) There is a difference between pure psilocybin and the magic mushrooms found in nature. Magic mushrooms and truffles contain psilocybin (and psilocin), the chemical responsible for the effects. 99.9% of you won't have access to pure psilocybin and will be consuming the raw mushroom material, so disregard any dosages denoted in milligrams.

2) Magic mushrooms are highly varied in their psilocybin content. No two mushrooms are the same. This is not an issue when taking macro doses such as 1-6g. The amount you are aiming to consume when microdosing is very small and cannot be reliably measured using raw dried mushrooms or even with a scale. You need to grind the mushrooms in a coffee grinder so it forms a powder with uniform potency. You can either mix with water and drink as is, put it in veg capsules, or make an psilocybin ethanol extract (Which I recommend for people prone to nausea)

3) A microdose should not have psychedelic effects. It should be subperceptual. 1 gram is not a microdose.

4) The dosages for magic truffles are often much higher than magic mushrooms more commonly found in the United States, so when someone says they took 15g and had a good time, they may have been using truffles or a low-potency species. Do not ever try to take 15g of any unidentified mushroom or truffle.

5) DO NOT do a macrodose if you feel very depressed or suicidal. It is very unsafe because of where your mind might go on the trip. You need to have a baseline level of mental health before having a full-on trip. Microdosing does not make you trip, so it doesn't demand the same contingency.

6) NEVER redose mushrooms or any psychedelic substance after you have already ingested some, no matter how much. This causes a lot of bad trips.

If starting with microdosing, try to identify what extract or plant material you have. Then, grind it to ensure the psilocybin is evenly spread. Then, take 0.05g to see how you react. Next time, take 0.1g and see how you react. If you think you should take more, try a little higher, but you should feel very little in the way of psychedelic effects.

If starting with a macrodose, identify and grind it. Take 1g your first time to see how you react. If you want, take 2g your first time, but no more. Do not try high doses of 4g or more. They are not for the faint of heart and the few people who should do heroic doses are the people who will disregard my advice.

If you're wondering what will happen on mushrooms, look for trip reports on erowid. having some sense of what may happen will lessen anxiety before your dose.

Always remember to physically and mentally be in a safe place when taking mushrooms. If you can't do that, don't take mushrooms. If you are, you are all set to have a wonderful time experiencing the beauty of psilocybin!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem
L

L-L

-
Nov 14, 2019
This is a thread I have a lot of knowledge to contribute to.

Over the last year or so, I have grown my own psilocybin cubensis at home. I've not microdosed, but my plan is to start microdosing when it's finally time to start coming down from my dose of Venlafaxine. The knowledge and skillset required to get into this is incredibly low, and requires only some basic know-how and some self-directed learning. Let me know if you've any questions!

I've also got knowledge of the majority of the studies that have been done in both the UK and the US, using a range of typical and non-typical psychedelics.

I believe psilocybin will be the next big drug to be given en-masse to those who complain of depression. It's better than being on SNRIs that have a brutal withdrawal cycle.

hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
3) A microdose should not have psychedelic effects. It should be subperceptual. 1 gram is not a microdose.
Yes, it is, if we're talking about fresh truffles.

Not aimed at @ihnaus419, but some people in this thread seem to not realise that a microdose will be different depending on whether you're taking mushrooms (dried/fresh) or truffles.

I love how promising the research on the effect of psychedelics on mental health is.

That being said, I've tried microdosing for over a year, taking a month-or-so long breaks every so often. I did it with truffles, usually with 0.5g, since 1g felt like too much for me (I used to start feeling slight effects).

I felt the pleasant effects for a while. Had quite a lot of energy and motivation even during tough times. I am not 100% sure that can be entirely attributed to the truffles or some other factors related to my mental health. But anyway, unfortunately, it didn't stop me from falling into a severe depressive episode and now I've stopped taking them altogether since they worsened my anxiety-induced insomnia.

I also tried taking a full dose (10g in that case) and had a terrible trip. At that time, my depression was under control and I had pushed my suicidal thoughts away (I had purchased N a few months earlier). During the trip I got to as close to killing myself as I have ever gotten. And I always felt at peace with death but at that time I felt hysteric and scared.

And that's very upsetting, I had really high hopes - really wanted to get better. So as promising as the research is, I think it might not be effective on everyone (or maybe I'm the anomaly, can only hope for that).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Yes, it is, if we're talking about fresh truffles.

Not aimed at @ihnaus419, but some people in this thread seem to not realise that a microdose will be different depending on whether you're taking mushrooms (dried/fresh) or truffles.

I love how promising the research on the effect of psychedelics on mental health is.

That being said, I've tried microdosing for over a year, taking a month-or-so long breaks every so often. I did it with truffles, usually with 0.5g, since 1g felt like too much for me (I used to start feeling slight effects).

I felt the pleasant effects for a while. Had quite a lot of energy and motivation even during tough times. I am not 100% sure that can be entirely attributed to the truffles or some other factors related to my mental health. But anyway, unfortunately, it didn't stop me from falling into a severe depressive episode and now I've stopped taking them altogether since they worsened my anxiety-induced insomnia.

I also tried taking a full dose (10g in that case) and had a terrible trip. At that time, my depression was under control and I had pushed my suicidal thoughts away (I had purchased N a few months earlier). During the trip I got to as close to killing myself as I have ever gotten. And I always felt at peace with death but at that time I felt hysteric and scared.

And that's very upsetting, I had really high hopes - really wanted to get better. So as promising as the research is, I think it might not be effective on everyone (or maybe I'm the anomaly, can only hope for that).
I really recommend the Ketamine dosing protocols which can be found on Reddit. I have woken up without suicidal thoughts for over a month now. I'm not in tears all day. I'm not constantly on Sanctioned Suicide because it's not constantly on my mind.

I am upset that Ketamine will not be available on the NHS because big pharma have made it so expensive (10k for the nasal spray). But on the street, so much cheaper.

• Hugs
Reactions: hahabye