• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Hi. Does anyone know how to get meto from the UK? I tried a website online but maybe I didn't say the right things to get it

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
Hi. Does anyone know how to get meto from the UK? I tried a website online but maybe I didn't say the right things to get it

I read the symptoms for which Meto is prescribed. Went to my GP and mentioned the symptoms also mentioned used to take Meto few years back he prescribed me what I needed

KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
I read the symptoms for which Meto is prescribed. Went to my GP and mentioned the symptoms also mentioned used to take Meto few years back he prescribed me what I needed
My GP knows I am depressed, I don't want to look suspicious

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I spoke to another SS member and they gave me the website they used to get it. I haven't tried for myself but I can PM you the link

AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I tried a few of the online clinics but had no luck. I was able to find some searching common brand names of meto though on various selling sites.

RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
i'm in the UK and I have meto but i didn't buy it within the country

M

mayHeCurseUsAll

Nov 23, 2019
I managed to get it in the UK via ebay. Just came through the mail as anything else would have. It was from a spanish seller.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993