• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think asking on the streets for fentanyl or heroin is a good idea. You will either get robbed or stabbed here in the UK.

I'd guess aside from street addicts... that most people get it online now. I know certainly the younger generation get their drugs on the DNMs or telegram groups. It might be worth asking around for those.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
i imagine you'd have to ask a user where they get their fix. That seems rather problematic though since desperate times call for desperate measures. By asking you'd likely have to reveal you plan to use it and you're not undercover.

Morals tend to go out of the window when addictions are around. You'll be revealing you have funds and you're looking to purchase what they want. It'll be better addicts with nothing to lose don't know that information.
I don't think it would be problematic, yes I'd have to reveal I plan to use it but I'm definitely not an undercover cop. I'm also not an addict, I've never used heroin or any other drugs before. I just want to get heroin because I heard that death from an overdose can be peaceful. For that I would have to know the dosage of the heroin I get and probably the purity of it too. And yes, I have enough money to afford to buy heroin. Like I said, I just have to know where I could go in order to buy it, even though there's the risk that I might not get the required dosage to be lethal and the purity may not be enough. I don't know how to see the dosage and purity. There could be risks about this but I want to take these risks if there's a chance that I can have a peaceful death

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
if you hang around the right people you'll hear something about herion, I've never heard of fenta in the UK unless you can find a crappy dealer that cuts it with coke. Plumbstead I believe is an area that you might beable to find it. just walk around go to the pubs and see if someone offers you something.
I don't think it would be problematic, yes I'd have to reveal I plan to use it but I'm definitely not an undercover cop. I'm also not an addict, I've never used heroin or any other drugs before. I just want to get heroin because I heard that death from an overdose can be peaceful. For that I would have to know the dosage of the heroin I get and probably the purity of it too. And yes, I have enough money to afford to buy heroin. Like I said, I just have to know where I could go in order to buy it, even though there's the risk that I might not get the required dosage to be lethal and the purity may not be enough. I don't know how to see the dosage and purity. There could be risks about this but I want to take these risks if there's a chance that I can have a peaceful death
Yeah herion OD will cause you to have a heart attack while your high or unconscious but you'll vomit so take some EAs

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I don't think asking on the streets for fentanyl or heroin is a good idea. You will either get robbed or stabbed here in the UK.

I'd guess aside from street addicts... that most people get it online now. I know certainly the younger generation get their drugs on the DNMs or telegram groups. It might be worth asking around for those.
I know there are risks about searching on the streets for them but if there's a chance that I can get either of those drugs then I want to try at least. The problem would be that I wouldn't know the dosage and the purity I would get for them to be lethal. How do street addicts get those drugs? How can they afford to pay for them? Also I have telegram, do you know what groups there are that could help me in buying them?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I know there are risks about searching on the streets for them but if there's a chance that I can get either of those drugs then I want to try at least. The problem would be that I wouldn't know the dosage and the purity I would get for them to be lethal. How do street addicts get those drugs? How can they afford to pay for them? Also I have telegram, do you know what groups there are that could help me in buying them?
They usually rob people and steal from shops here in the UK at least.

Sorry but no I have not done drugs for a few years but I'm sure some of the folks here can direct you.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
They usually rob people and steal from shops here in the UK at least.

Sorry but no I have not done drugs for a few years but I'm sure some of the folks here can direct you.
I understand, thank you for the informations. Maybe I'll find groups on telegram that sell them
if you hang around the right people you'll hear something about herion, I've never heard of fenta in the UK unless you can find a crappy dealer that cuts it with coke. Plumbstead I believe is an area that you might beable to find it. just walk around go to the pubs and see if someone offers you something.

Yeah herion OD will cause you to have a heart attack while your high or unconscious but you'll vomit so take some EAs
I don't live in the uk so I'm not very familiar with the places there. I only travelled to London once to visit it as a tourist. Is Plumbstead a city or a neighbourhood there? Also what are EAs?

Last edited:
worthlessdisaster

worthlessdisaster

Feb 22, 2021
How can it be done correctly? I've never used either of these drugs so I don't know how to take them. If fentanyl is in powder form I mix it with water and drink it right? If they're pills then I also have to take them with water. How do I know how much powder or how many pills I would need to die? Also what is narcan?

Where would I have to go if I went to Lisbon? And what would I have to do to buy them?
Narcan reverses the drug. Patches and pills you can get prescribed or depending on location random people have them but that's such a hard thing to get your hands on if you don't know people. Most people that take advantage of fent blues smoke them and someone who does it all the time can do that 2-3 at a time. Powder you could use in water. Definitely do more research. If your set on that. I can't say too much. I'm not sure with your location. I'm sorry

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
where? i have no idea but it's not illegal so it won't be hard to find. i don't know, i'd walk into any bar and ask the barkeep, maybe even the concierge/bellhop where you'll be staying.

as far as administering fent, seems injection is best. can also smoke it and then there are the pills. since you don't have a tolerance i wouldn't worry about it too much. personally, i'd get as many pills as i could find. i have no idea though if fent can be found in lisbon but h is probably there?

at any rate, do a lot of research instead of trusting some random person on the internet
How can it be done correctly? I've never used either of these drugs so I don't know how to take them. If fentanyl is in powder form I mix it with water and drink it right? If they're pills then I also have to take them with water. How do I know how much powder or how many pills I would need to die? Also what is narcan?

Where would I have to go if I went to Lisbon? And what would I have to do to buy them?

There is no fentanyl in Lisbon lol

You still can buy non-regulared nitazenes in some web sites.

Fentanyl itself is very dificult nowadays.