• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I have to die, I'm desperate but I'm also afraid of other painful methods such as hanging or jumping. I was thinking about getting either fentanyl or heroin since death from them isn't painful but I don't know where I could get them from. I saw in some posts here on the site that they can be found in the uk. I would really want to go to the uk if I could get either of them, but I don't know in which city and what exactly I would have to do to get them. Also I don't know the dosage of fentanyl and heroin that is lethal. Are they found in powder or pill form? If anyone could tell me more informations about this I would really appreciate it

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Hope this is the most peaceful method. Do you know how does it feel?
I don't know where to buy and the other problem is purity and how to measure the dose.
I've never used them before so I don't know what they feel like. I heard that they can be found in the usa and the uk, I'm not sure if they're in other countries as well. I would want to go to the uk to get either of them but I don't know in which city and what I have to do to get them

Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
I have to die, I'm desperate but I'm also afraid of other painful methods such as hanging or jumping. I was thinking about getting either fentanyl or heroin since death from them isn't painful but I don't know where I could get them from. I saw in some posts here on the site that they can be found in the uk. I would really want to go to the uk if I could get either of them, but I don't know in which city and what exactly I would have to do to get them. Also I don't know the dosage of fentanyl and heroin that is lethal. Are they found in powder or pill form? If anyone could tell me more informations about this I would really appreciate it
Lethal Doses (milligram)
Heroin --100mg
Fenta --2mg

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Am I correct in believing that "Fentanyl" is a prescribed drug in the UK and so should not be a difficult as some others to source?

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Am I correct in believing that "Fentanyl" is a prescribed drug in the UK and so should not be a difficult as some others to source?
I don't know, I don't live in the uk but I heard that both fentanyl and heroin can be found there, although I'm not sure in which city and what I have to do to get them. Fentanyl would be my first option since it's more lethal than heroin if I'm not mistaken, but it can contain other substances in it so it may not have the required purity. If I can't get fentanyl then at least I want to get heroin but I don't know how

• Informative
Reactions: hadenough58
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
*if you can get a script for it. may need to be a good actor? ant then most likely start with slow release patches.

may want to look into nitazenes as well

@op there are so many youtube vids on this

heroinhero

heroinhero

Jan 23, 2024
Tbh if you don't already 'know people' then it would be hard to get it irl, and its likely you could get scammed trying to find a dealer. Though there is the option to get it online;
First you'll have to get tor browser so that you can access hidden services where online drug deals typically take place. Then you should get a PGP program, as they are commonly used for encryption and proving the authenticity of messages, posts and whatnot. Then go to dark.fail, where you can get hidden service links to places like dread (a reddit-like forum for discussing drug marketplaces) and archetyp (a drug marketplace).
Hope this is the most peaceful method. Do you know how does it feel?
I don't know where to buy and the other problem is purity and how to measure the dose.
Varies if its heroin or fent, as heroin is more euphoric then fent. But either way it will be very euphoric and peaceful. For testing you can get a drug testing kit, though im not sure about measuring.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
*if you can get a script for it. may need to be a good actor? ant then most likely start with slow release patches.

may want to look into nitazenes as well

@op there are so many youtube vids on this
There are youtube videos about how to get fentanyl or heroin? How are they allowed to put videos like that if these drugs are illegal?
Tbh if you don't already 'know people' then it would be hard to get it irl, and its likely you could get scammed trying to find a dealer. Though there is the option to get it online;
First you'll have to get tor browser so that you can access hidden services where online drug deals typically take place. Then you should get a PGP program, as they are commonly used for encryption and proving the authenticity of messages, posts and whatnot. Then go to dark.fail, where you can get hidden service links to places like dread (a reddit-like forum for discussing drug marketplaces) and archetyp (a drug marketplace).

Varies if its heroin or fent, as heroin is more euphoric then fent. But either way it will be very euphoric and peaceful. For testing you can get a drug testing kit, though im not sure about measuring.
I thought about using the dark net markets but it's very complicated for me, also from what I've heard not all the markets from there sell these drugs. It would be easier for me to go in person to places where they can be bought. I heard many times that it can be difficult to get them in person if you don't know other people who use them, but if there's a chance that I can get them then I want to take that risk. I really want to die and I want a peaceful death, I'm afraid of other painful methods. Getting either fentanyl or heroin could be my chance at a peaceful death. There's also Nembutal but it can be a bit complicated to go to Peru or other countries from South America to buy it. If fentanyl and heroin can be bought in the uk for example then it would be easier for me to go there than go to Peru. I know english so I understand what people are saying in the uk, but I don't know spanish so it can be difficult for me in Peru. I just don't know in which city in the uk I could go to get them and what exactly I have to do

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
there are documentaries and people giving you a tour of some 'problem' places even interviews with the locals. they won't show you how to approach a dealer or anything - that you have to work out for yourself. i'd search on youtube for your nearest large city and the word fentanyl. last i saw though is the new trend is nitazine.

you can try the dw but then you'd have to figure out how to get crypto. you have to provide your address while the seller does not. you may also be walking into a sting operation.

seems there are many places where the authorities just plain gave up so addicts do it in public in broad daylight. heard it smells like rotting flesh so.... i dunno. if you can stomach it? also keep in mind that these are criminals so you may not get what you requested.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
there are documentaries and people giving you a tour of some 'problem' places even interviews with the locals. they won't show you how to approach a dealer or anything - that you have to work out for yourself. i'd search on youtube for your nearest large city and the word fentanyl. last i saw though is the new trend is nitazine.

you can try the dw but then you'd have to figure out how to get crypto. you have to provide your address while the seller does not. you may also be walking into a sting operation.

seems there are many places where the authorities just plain gave up so addicts do it in public in broad daylight. heard it smells like rotting flesh so.... i dunno. if you can stomach it? also keep in mind that these are criminals so you may not get what you requested.
The dark net markets are too complicated for me, I'd rather go somewhere in person to get fentanyl or heroin. I know it can be risky but I'm desperate so I would be willing to take these risks. I'm not sure if either of them can be found in the country I'm from though. I live in Bucharest, Romania and I haven't heard of many cases of deaths from these drugs. Either they're not used often here or maybe the media doesn't talk about it. Also I don't know people in person who could tell me where I could get them from. I heard they're more common in the usa and the uk. It would be easier for me to go the uk for example but I have to find out in which places I can get them. I don't know how to find them on my own and what exactly I have to do to. If anyone knows this and could tell me more informations could you message me? I really want to die and knowing where I could get them from could help me have a more peaceful death

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
oh sorry. i can't help with eu stuff, hopefully someone may have info.

wouldn't you be able to find something i amsterdam? or lisbon?

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
oh sorry. i can't help with eu stuff, hopefully someone may have info.

wouldn't you be able to find something i amsterdam? or lisbon?
Are fentanyl and heroin used there as well? I don't know anyone from Amsterdam or Lisbon so I'm not sure if going there could help me. Also I don't know their languages. I heard that in the Netherlands people also speak english so that might be helpful but I don't know how many people speak english in Portugal

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
if you find a way to get past the language barrier, i'd try lisbon first. i heard drug use is not illegal there

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
You can get fent in patches powder and blues (pill) H doesn't have too many options. But if not done correctly it will be a horrible way to go. And lots of people carry narcan now so be careful
How can it be done correctly? I've never used either of these drugs so I don't know how to take them. If fentanyl is in powder form I mix it with water and drink it right? If they're pills then I also have to take them with water. How do I know how much powder or how many pills I would need to die? Also what is narcan?
if you find a way to get past the language barrier, i'd try lisbon first. i heard drug use is not illegal there
Where would I have to go if I went to Lisbon? And what would I have to do to buy them?

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I've never used either of these drugs so I don't know how to take them
Reading the opioid megathread you may find it helpful as to how to use them and how they work.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
where? i have no idea but it's not illegal so it won't be hard to find. i don't know, i'd walk into any bar and ask the barkeep, maybe even the concierge/bellhop where you'll be staying.

as far as administering fent, seems injection is best. can also smoke it and then there are the pills. since you don't have a tolerance i wouldn't worry about it too much. personally, i'd get as many pills as i could find. i have no idea though if fent can be found in lisbon but h is probably there?

at any rate, do a lot of research instead of trusting some random person on the internet

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
where? i have no idea but it's not illegal so it won't be hard to find. i don't know, i'd walk into any bar and ask the barkeep, maybe even the concierge/bellhop where you'll be staying.

as far as administering fent, seems injection is best. can also smoke it and then there are the pills. since you don't have a tolerance i wouldn't worry about it too much. personally, i'd get as many pills as i could find. i have no idea though if fent can be found in lisbon but h is probably there?

at any rate, do a lot of research instead of trusting some random person on the internet
I'm not sure how much research I have to do and how much information I can get on the internet about where to find fentanyl and heroin. Let's say that I get either of them in powder or pill form, do you know how I could measure their dosage to see if they're lethal? I'll try to read more about this on the internet but if there are people that know about this then I trust them and from what I've seen you know about these things

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
loopa

loopa

Mar 12, 2024
I just want to remind you that for OD you need to inject exactly into a vein (you will have problems if the substance gets under the skin) and quickly inject a full syringe of opioid, otherwise you will simply have a trip and stop thinking. I would advise taking the substance orally, but the effect will take longer and you may vomit. Anyway, it's up to you to decide.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I just want to remind you that for OD you need to inject exactly into a vein (you will have problems if the substance gets under the skin) and quickly inject a full syringe of opioid, otherwise you will simply have a trip and stop thinking. I would advise taking the substance orally, but the effect will take longer and you may vomit. Anyway, it's up to you to decide.
I understand but first I have to find places where I can buy fentanyl or heroin in person and I don't know where they are. Even if I do manage to buy them either in powder or pill form, I wouldn't know how to measure the dosage. How can I know the dosage I get if I buy them? Also I was thinking about going to the uk if they can be found there, it would be easier for me to go there because I know english so I'll understand and communicate easier with people there than if I go to a country where english isn't the main language, but if I go to a different country than the uk then I hope that people there will talk english. If I go to the uk then I would like to know where exactly I could buy from, in which city and what I should do

mischief_tofu

mischief_tofu

Mar 14, 2024
Hi! There is heroin in Romania, that I'm sure of. You should be able to find it in Bucharest. That's all I can say. According to statistics, there are 8,000-9,000 people using heroin in Bucharest alone, so they're getting it from somewhere. I don't think you need to travel to the UK to get it. Now, I don't have connections there, but with some research you should be able to find some. This is my chosen way of CTB, too. As for fentanly, I highly doubt you can find it in Romania, except lacing other drugs. And in pharmacies, available for people with the yellow prescription only, of course.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Hi! There is heroin in Romania, that I'm sure of. You should be able to find it in Bucharest. That's all I can say. According to statistics, there are 8,000-9,000 people using heroin in Bucharest alone, so they're getting it from somewhere. I don't think you need to travel to the UK to get it. Now, I don't have connections there, but with some research you should be able to find some. This is my chosen way of CTB, too. As for fentanly, I highly doubt you can find it in Romania, except lacing other drugs. And in pharmacies, available for people with the yellow prescription only, of course.
How can I get heroin in Bucharest if I don't have connections? Just doing research on the internet won't help much to be honest because I don't think there are ways to contact someone who sells heroin on google. I haven't seen anything on the internet which suggests how to get heroin. If I knew places either in Bucharest or in a city from the uk where they sell it then I'd go there, but I haven't found much information about this on the internet

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
How can I get heroin in Bucharest if I don't have connections? Just doing research on the internet won't help much to be honest because I don't think there are ways to contact someone who sells heroin on google. I haven't seen anything on the internet which suggests how to get heroin. If I knew places either in Bucharest or in a city from the uk where they sell it then I'd go there, but I haven't found much information about this on the internet
If you do no know somebody or the trade then there is a good chance you will be ripped off, robbed or sold fake drugs.
Having said that I was offered Herion while just walking around Amsterdam's bar district a few years ago so maybe worth a visit.
My worry would be and is that I would be sold some s**t that did not kill me but left me a vegetable.
I am really looking for a painless easy way out.

Reactions: Forveleth
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Do you people know if it could be "easy" to find these substances on the darknet ?

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
I was thinking about getting either fentanyl or heroin since death from them isn't painful but I don't know where I could get them from. I saw in some posts here on the site that they can be found in the uk. I would really want to go to the uk if I could get either of them, but I don't know in which city and what exactly I would have to do to get them.
i live in the uk. There must be a large amount of heroin here since "smackheads" are a common site in every town and city centre. i don't think fentanyl is available here. If you find out it is please can you let me know? i wouldn't mind a fentanyl death.
Have you found out for certain that fentanyl is prescribed here? i'd happily attempt to od on that if i could.

Last edited:
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
i live in the uk. There must be a large amount of heroin here since "smackheads" are a common site in every town and city centre. i don't think fentanyl is available here. If you find out it is please can you let me know? i wouldn't mind a fentanyl death.

Have you found out for certain that fentanyl is prescribed here? i'd happily attempt to od on that if i could.
I don't know where heroin can be found in the uk, that's why I asked here. I was hoping people would tell me more informations about this. If I knew where those places that sell heroin are I'd go there in person, even if there are risks about this. I'm desperate and I just want a peaceful death

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
I don't know where heroin can be found in the uk, that's why I asked here. I was hoping people would tell me more informations about this. If I knew where those places that sell heroin are I'd go there in person, even if there are risks about this. I'm desperate and I just want a peaceful death
i imagine you'd have to ask a user where they get their fix. That seems rather problematic though since desperate times call for desperate measures. By asking you'd likely have to reveal you plan to use it and you're not undercover.

Morals tend to go out of the window when addictions are around. You'll be revealing you have funds and you're looking to purchase what they want. It'll be better addicts with nothing to lose don't know that information.