• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
This is like my 4th post about anti-e's lol, but according to a randomized clinical study on pubmed of 95 adults, there's no clinical difference in how well domperidone and meto control nausea.

And meto carries a significant risk of causing akathisia and just seems to generally make people feel like shit. Is the reason it's recommended because people still think it's more effective, or just because it's a bit more widely available (or was until recently)?

I'm thinking at this point I'm not even gonna use meto and am just going with 2 days of domperidone+zofran and a stat dose of the same.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Soul, Superfluous and 1 other person
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
I have taken it, no side effects worth mentioning, and I always feel like shit. It may well be just about manufacturers and marketing.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Exit_charge

Exit_charge

Standing by
May 21, 2019
I'm also considering domperidone instead. Reading people's stories about meto really put me off. My pharmacist told me it's just as effective as meto.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Superfluous, Mbound and 1 other person
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I'm also considering domperidone instead. Reading people's stories about meto really put me off. My pharmacist told me it's just as effective as meto.

From what I've read, it seems like domperidone does everything meto does in regards to the dopamine receptors/nausea, but without crossing the blood brain barrier and therefore causing the neurological side effects. I think meto's popularity is due to its use by Exit and Dignitas (90% sure both of them use it as a stat dose before N)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Camille Lejeune and Superfluous
onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
Anyone know what resource I look at to figure out my stat dosing for SN and when to take Benzos etc. etc.? I didn't see it in the main SN thread post.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
This is like my 4th post about anti-e's lol, but according to a randomized clinical study on pubmed of 95 adults, there's no clinical difference in how well domperidone and meto control nausea.

And meto carries a significant risk of causing akathisia and just seems to generally make people feel like shit. Is the reason it's recommended because people still think it's more effective, or just because it's a bit more widely available (or was until recently)?

I'm thinking at this point I'm not even gonna use meto and am just going with 2 days of domperidone+zofran and a stat dose of the same.
Could you post the link please? I'm very interested in this subject and am trying to find as much data as possible.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Thanks. I've been searching for a while now trying to find good data.

Here's a good source for the pharmacodynamic properties of Domperidone:

Unfortunately, whilst the same site also provides details for Metoclopramide, it's not nearly as detailed:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, AutumnEmbers and Mbound
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
@Mbound Is there further detail beyond the abstract? Would I need to sign up to see it if there is?

bilamajina

bilamajina

Jun 7, 2019
@Superfluous, if you are unable to access the full article, @cornflowerblue may be able to help - "I can access most medical journals through the databases at my public library ". See post here. @cornflowerblue has concerns regarding Metoclopramide and extrapyramidal symptoms.

Reactions: Superfluous
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
i just ordered it on a "legal" site. more expensive than in a normal farmacy, but worked. i'm in europe

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
It's OTC where I live.
@Superfluous, if you are unable to access the full article, @cornflowerblue may be able to help - "I can access most medical journals through the databases at my public library ". See post here. @cornflowerblue has concerns regarding Metoclopramide and extrapyramidal symptoms.
Thanks for the info.

I'm planning on starting a domperidone ahead regimen within the next few days, and am in the process of composing a post to detail my regimen and report back progress.

@cornflowerblue, would you consider starting a conversation with me? I can't access your profile.

Last edited:
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
It's OTC where I live.

Thanks for the info.

I'm planning on starting a domperidone ahead regimen within the next few days, and am in the process of composing a post to detail my regimen and report back progress.

I'll be interested to read this.

Reactions: Superfluous
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Domperidone has a chance of causing long QT syndrome, from what I've read, which metoclopramide doesn't...in any case, either should be fine for a stat dose, just make sure you have everything else prepared and ready to go first.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Domperidone has a chance of causing long QT syndrome, from what I've read, which metoclopramide doesn't...in any case, either should be fine for a stat dose, just make sure you have everything else prepared and ready to go first.
Yes. I'm basing my regimen on a QT interval study and will post all relevant links.

Edit: Just realised I posted the link to the study earlier in this thread

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and AutumnEmbers