• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hi there,

I ordered Meto from Spain over an auction site. It has been well over a month and I fear it will not come anymore.

Can anybody else who got their Meto this way tell me how long it took to be delivered to any country in Europe, preferably also during Corona? You can PM me if you do not want to write it openly here.
I got meto (Primperan) from a well known auction site from a Spanish seller as well, but it was before corona and I also live in Spain, it was delivered fairly quickly if I remember right, but from what I know now because of corona post office is slow.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Fear191829218
LifeOnHard

LifeOnHard

Jul 17, 2020
Can someone please pm me the seller I can't seem to find him anywhere...

E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
Can someone please pm me the seller I can't seem to find him anywhere...
That's because the listing only pops up once in a while.

It's forbidden to sell Primperan on Ebay but once it's shown, you can order it and he will ship it.

Got mine that way.

Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
I received mine today from the same seller, it took about 3 weeks or less as I check the mail once a week. Came in a brown bag and no problems with the customs or anything.

E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
I received mine today from the same seller, it took about 3 weeks or less as I check the mail once a week. Came in a brown bag and no problems with the customs or anything.
Whats your method?

LifeOnHard

LifeOnHard

Jul 17, 2020
That's because the listing only pops up once in a while.

It's forbidden to sell Primperan on Ebay but once it's shown, you can order it and he will ship it.

Got mine that way.
Ah, I see that makes sense. Guess I'll have to wait more and keep checking. Thanks for the reply.

orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Is it against the rules to ask for a hint? I'm not sure what Spanish ebay is. I have my SN and everything else, the meto (or some other anti-emetic) is all I need now.

GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
Got mine today from I'd say probably same seller in Spain.
Ordered well over a month ago, honestly gave up hope that it would come.
I'm in the UK.