• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
What would be good viable methods for use in a car on the street? Not use by car but inside the car? It's cold outside. I tried to find a thread with no luck. What are the best ones you've heard of?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I have also heard of carbon monoxide, either from exhaust or a charcoal fire. Not sure exactly how that wouldn't start a fire though...

Reactions: GarageKarate07
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Gunshot in car would be really messy and the car would be totaled. If I go by gunshot, I'm going to go down to the reservoir when there is nobody there, call the cops, and then blow my head off. I should have a gun next month.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Without driving: carbon monoxide, swallowing substances. Probably the best 2 ones. Other than that slitting arteries, shooting yourself, strangulation with rope, burning yourself, suffocating yourself (plastic bag).

With driving: beheading with rope, driving against a solid object really fast, driving in a river and drown.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
@threesummers I just listed everything that came in my mind since that was kinda the original question. Sorry if I sounded like an idiot, it's not my intention to encourage people to do cruel things to themselves. People have killed themselves with these methods though, I didn't invent them.

Reactions: GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
@threesummers I just listed everything that came in my mind since that was kinda the original question. Sorry if I sounded like an idiot, it's not my intention to encourage people to do cruel things to themselves. People have killed themselves with these methods though, I didn't invent them.
Lol. Drowning will definetly CTB you though. Maybe not the softest way to go but how many methods are? For a person to go they have to go back through the abyss. You have to destroy your body so that it does not hold your life in it anymore. Its sad and hard to think about but so is being alone or depressed or abused ECT. Nobodies sad story should be counted out or forgotten. We are all really special and it hurts to know we can't fix some things here. Hopefully they have a nice big long soda jerk on the other side for us. Laughing and playing until ragnorok....

Reactions: Pookie