Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
What about drinking a litre of whisky (without choking on your own vomit)? Can anyone confirm that that doesn't work?

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
What about drinking a litre of whisky (without choking on your own vomit)? Can anyone confirm that that doesn't work?
As a former Jameson addict, I'd say it's not a quick method. If you chug it at once, you're likely to vomit it back up. If drank over the course of a night, on a regular basis you may get liver failure, among other things. I never intentionally used it hoping it would kill me. Just spent a few years drunk.

And now I want a drink lol. Damn me and my addictive tendencies.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Obviously you would have tested the strength by hanging on the rope using your hands first to make sure it holds your weight for extended period of time
Always the possibility of some random good samaritan crackhead breaking into your house and saving you. I think 99.9999% is as good as it gets, nothing is 100%. There's always room for an "act of god" even if there's no god.
you're reviving a thread from April. the person's probably not around anymore
Ye but some of us just lurk the "new posts" section and hit shit up without checking the date that's only there because someone else did :pfff:

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Even some of the shit on this website still might require further research. There are tons of stories of people failing. It's the saddest thing though when I read threads of people documenting their death and then there is nothing from them anymore. I don't even know these people and I'm still horribly sad
Thats true. It could also be said that all of the methods you stated you tried that didnt work for you, will have worked for others. Im sure it wouldnt be too dificult to find evidence of people who have suicided from OD of Xanax, Valproic Acid, Seroquel or any of the other methods you describe.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993