• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
Things really just keep circling back, huh?

I woke up knowing I had to do it today. everything affirms that its today, its today! it all lines up. my cat is at home, i just have to go to my apartment to get her food and get Dressed for my Dying.

the trouble is I don't have a method lined up. Ideally I would prefer an OD, but I don't have the materials. Next up is slitting my wrists, which i am worried about not reaching the vein.

Final idea is hanging, preferably with rope. I think partial would be best. Any thoughts on how to thoroughly die lol

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Seems like hanging is the best option you have in this case

megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
I agree, i don't have many options at my disposal. i'm looking into doorknob hanging. thanks for your response

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Be sure the doorknob will hold the force

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I agree with @reticen, and you say your cat is home, could you arrange for your cat to be rehomed if there is nobody else there to look after it?

Reactions: http-410
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
Maybe you should pick another day in the future and use the time to actually research methods.
it has to be today. its become painfully obvious that things aren't changing and my neuroses make living unbearable. if i don't do it today, i'll lose my nerve and float along until things get worse. thank you anyway.
I agree with @reticen, and you say your cat is home, could you arrange for your cat to be rehomed if there is nobody else there to look after it?
she is at my parent's home is what i mean, but that was my bad for not being clear, excuse the college kid type :) her being at my house posed a big problem of how to get her to them without tipping anyone off and her not freezing to death.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x