• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I decided to do partial hanging as my main method and have some questions. My big worry is surviving as a vegetable frankly. I'm taking myself out of this world for being worthless and don't wanna close that off entirely.
The exact plan is this: I have a PPE rope and will tie a strong knot on one end. I will then pull it through the upper slit of a door until the knot keeps it in place. I will tie a belt around my neck and the rope securely around the belt. Thereby I will be strangled by the belt, which will be constricted by the rope. I have a number of questions about this plan:
1.) What weight does the rope need to hold? I bought the strongest I could find, that could reasonable fit through the door slit. Does it need to hold 50% of your weight? 20%? Or even 100%?
2.) What knot is most preferable for this idea?
3.) Someone mentioned how the belt makes it way easier. What do I need to do for the belt to properly work?
4.) What could cause for this to stop working and for me to wake up midway? (which I obviously wanna mitigate)

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
To be on the safe side get a material that can hold atleast 2 or 3 times your weight. Pressure from conscious body weight is less than pressure from an unconscious body weight.

Slip knot for noose and snuggle hitch knot for your anchor point are the recommended ones

Failure chance could be:
The knot may slip and the rope could fall through the slit.
The point of connection b/n your belt and rope may break.

It's always better to only use one long enough material to reduce snapping of ligature.

Instead of holding the ligature through the slit with a knot, it's better to tie it on the door Knob and throw the rope end with the noose to the other side over the top and lock door.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I decided to do partial hanging as my main method and have some questions. My big worry is surviving as a vegetable frankly. I'm taking myself out of this world for being worthless and don't wanna close that off entirely.
The exact plan is this: I have a PPE rope and will tie a strong knot on one end. I will then pull it through the upper slit of a door until the knot keeps it in place. I will tie a belt around my neck and the rope securely around the belt. Thereby I will be strangled by the belt, which will be constricted by the rope. I have a number of questions about this plan:
1.) What weight does the rope need to hold? I bought the strongest I could find, that could reasonable fit through the door slit. Does it need to hold 50% of your weight? 20%? Or even 100%?
2.) What knot is most preferable for this idea?
3.) Someone mentioned how the belt makes it way easier. What do I need to do for the belt to properly work?
4.) What could cause for this to stop working and for me to wake up midway? (which I obviously wanna mitigate)
There are a few things beyond the last post I can add. For partial it actually doesn't need to hold 2-3 times your bodyweight, that's only what you need for full suspension.

By connecting two ligatures together you have to be careful because you're increasing the failure rate as there are more knots that can give way.

Be aware this method doesn't work for a lot of people so near that in mind before you presume it'll definitely work and be sure to practice beforehand.

Make sure you have a look at the last 10 pages of the hanging mega thread.

Checkout the attachments.

Attachments

• 157432_How_to_Hang_Yourself.pdf
    608 KB · Views: 0
  • 181684_5FD228B1-ED17-4F70-B9C2-F433DDE01BAC.jpeg
    181684_5FD228B1-ED17-4F70-B9C2-F433DDE01BAC.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 21062285616941dd3ccb31d9d9835c6f.jpg
    21062285616941dd3ccb31d9d9835c6f.jpg
    872.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ej1mpFTX0AEvs4U.jpeg
    Ej1mpFTX0AEvs4U.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
For partial any knots work except hangman' s knot, u can find details in hanging megathread anyways. It won't work if u r doing it really slowly , only possible when ur emotions take over ur si. I would recommend long drop though ,its is always better and painless all u need is a god damn high spot to do it.

Reactions: seekingrelease22