• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pinkroses444

Oct 9, 2022
I want to kill myself TONIGHT
I don't want to go through black markets / high expenses / wait times for sodium nitrite, I can't take my family's only car to a bridge that's hours away, I wanted to die by firearm i thought would be the most accessible method and quickest . Is there anything faster and not so complicated or incredibly painful or am I just being picky
I want to kill myself TONIGHT
I don't want to go through black markets / high expenses / wait times for sodium nitrite, I can't take my family's only car to a bridge that's hours away, I wanted to die by firearm i thought would be the most accessible method and quickest . Is there anything faster and not so complicated or incredibly painful or am I just being picky
I absolutely cannot take the agony of being alive anymore, every day it is the same thing , and nobody gives a damn about me, i'm a terrible person anyway i'm just so ready to go. Pls help me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: yourrealname, Dead Meat, Timeless and 1 other person
myfinalform

myfinalform

Oct 12, 2022
my advice for you is to take time if u can to find a good method that works for you, i know the feeling of everyday is the same thing, im stuck with this for 8 years straight, i know the pressure but i hope u can find peace in your mind to hang on

Reactions: Timeless
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
my advice for you is to take time if u can to find a good method that works for you, i know the feeling of everyday is the same thing, im stuck with this for 8 years straight, i know the pressure but i hope u can find peace in your mind to hang on
It's even harder when you have kids that rely on you. I am so there, but holding on cause there's no other option. I wish both of you a (sort of) happy Sunday.

• Hugs
Reactions: pinkroses444 and Timeless
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
If there was something fast and easy, I wouldn't be here to write this reply. Sadly, there isn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: HermitLonerGuy, Dead Meat, miserableforever and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course it would be ideal if it actually was that straightforward to leave this existence behind but the reality is that it isn't. At least to me suicide is actually very difficult. If only we could just choose to never wake again. But I understand that it can be so dreadful feeling trapped in a life that is just constant suffering with no relief. Wanting to escape from it all and permanently rest is understandable, so I wish you freedom.

Reactions: pinkroses444