L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Hi, just wanted to go over my setup. Been stuggling with posting for a while but here goes. I'm thinking of combining sn with partial. I'm going to do a 48 hour stat dose of zofran. I also have prochlorperazine but i'm not gonna use it because it made me paranoid. Will be taking 16mg a hour before. 800 mg of Cimetidine 30 before. Then in 20-15 mins take 8mg combined of xanax, 50 mgs of benadryl, about 2gs of valerian root (5 450 mg tablets) washing it down with some tylenol pm and imodium. Before ingesting 20 gms of sn in 70-75 mls of water. Coating my mouth with tons of orajel to numb the taste. Will be doing most of that with a rope around my neck in case I happen to pass out. The sn I have is supposedly only 95% pure but i'm very petite, 42kg at most. So that's the plan, thoughts, suggestions? Too much? I don't know, just really need to get it right this time. You can pm any suggestions also, would actually prefer that. Thanks in advance:)

Reactions: Donewith_ and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Bump
Just want to make sure if the set up looks o.k? May leave out partial because I don't want to over do it and risk failing but don't want to under do it and risk failing either so still kind of undecided. I really hate having to bother people with questions but can't afford more failures. If anyone has time to help me out, i'd really appreciate it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
It sounds bad. A strange combo,.........well all are stranges.
Benadryl nothing, xanax nothing, tylenol nothing.
To combine SN and partial. Why?..
Advice. Stop and back to beginning.
Theres is nothing with sense. Totally random.

Reactions: Baskol1
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
It sounds bad. A strange combo,.........well all are stranges.
Benadryl nothing, xanax nothing, tylenol nothing.
To combine SN and partial. Why?..
Advice. Stop and back to beginning.
Theres is nothing with sense. Totally random.
I'm using zofran for the antiemtic. The others are for pain relief and quicker sedation. And the imodium is to help with the nausea and other stomach related issues. Yeah I was just going to use partial as a backup to ensure success but guess I should leave it out. Is there anything else you'd recommend I'd leave out? Thanks for the reply by the way:) Really do appreciate feedback.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Soul
AbandonedStudio

AbandonedStudio

Aug 22, 2019
Personally, I think the sn method is enough for you to ctb, so the partial hanging won't be necessary. I also think all those meds won't be needed, except the antiemetics maybe. they might slow down the process of your body taking in the sn.
Hope this answer helps you a bit. Good luck!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Personally, I think the sn method is enough for you to ctb, so the partial hanging won't be necessary. I also think all those meds won't be needed, except the antiemetics maybe. they might slow down the process of your body taking in the sn.
Hope this answer helps you a bit. Good luck!
Thanks so much:) I'll still take xanax though to help with the anxiety and hopefully faster sedation.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Soul
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I'm using zofran for the antiemtic. The others are for pain relief and quicker sedation. And the imodium is to help with the nausea and other stomach related issues. Yeah I was just going to use partial as a backup to ensure success but guess I should leave it out. Is there anything else you'd recommend I'd leave out? Thanks for the reply by the way:) Really do appreciate feedback.

If you already have token a decision about your self deliverance, there is a lot of information about SN and also you got enough antiemetic even benadryl. But Sn and stomach I think both are not a good friends. Watch out that.
Partial gets a lot of technique and if you have a decent degree of anxiety, that is not going to help you.

It is complicated, I know, but choice is yourself.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thanks so much:) I'll still take xanax though to help with the anxiety and hopefully faster sedation.

I plan to take xanax too; most people on the SN thread recommend something like that to take the edge off. The antiemetics are important too, but I'd skip the tylenol and valerian; I'd just be more likely to puke from all that. I'm not sure of the orajel "coating" for the same reason; I hope just gargling afterward will be enough.

I plan to have 2 or 3 batches of SN ready in case I start vomiting while I'm still awake.

I'm sorry you're contemplating this but wish you the best outcomes of your choices going forward. x

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Baskol1