• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
soo got meth from my cousin can you overdose on meth if so how much and what will it be like

constant_grief

constant_grief

Nov 25, 2020
I doubt this is a good idea at all. The amount needed to induce enough toxicity for death will vary greatly from person to person and it is probably a very painful and prolonged way to go.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I was looking for information on this myself. Couldn't find any confirmed cases. But you will get high af if you take a lot :)

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Stroke or heart attack would be the end result, preceded by significant unpleasantness.

Reactions: Ghostly
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
It's not likely to happen.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
soo got meth from my cousin can you overdose on meth if so how much and what will it be like

The only way to die from meth in the short run is from heart failure. It's not a pleasant death. Terrible chest pains. Im judging from my experience with this substance.

Reactions: Regen and Ghostly
R

royalfuzz

Sep 29, 2020
Absolutely horrible way to go, you'll be so amped up with a small amount if you're not tolerant that there's no way you could dose enough. Meth makes you do crazy things. There's no way I would choose it for CTB. The side effects would last a considerable amount of time and you'll likely wake up the next morning strapped to a bed being told you were running naked through the streets...

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I would strongly discourage you from doing this!

When I was 19 I overdosed on meth. I also mixed it with alcohol and weed. I was on a bad trip for weeks!
I remember I kept thinking my heart was stopped, so I kept putting my hand over my chest to check it. I ended up in the hospital and back then there wasnt good treatment for this drug overdose. My odd behavior freaked the nurses and people out bad there. Couldnt sleep, couldnt eat. Plagued with auditory and tactile hallucinations. It was an absolute nightmare. Not recommended!

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Definition of a nightmare. I've OD'ed on it numerous times. Not pleasant at all. Like a terrifying experience, seriously. Just be careful with that drug.