• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I would venture to say most members here have higher than average IQs. I took either this test or another similar not too long ago and was also in the same range of the above members.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I got 102, which makes me the stupidest member of the forum. But to be fair, @jodes2 was looking over my shoulder and copying all my answers, which I found very distracting. Needless to say, his IQ is the same as mine.

Last edited:
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
I retried in a much better state of mind which I didn't feel was cheap since you don't actually know if you got any right (though lost time at the end cause I really had to fuckin' pee) and got 128. I skipped any I didn't know cause I didn't want a lucky guess to factor in...but I still don't know if I'd have got any of those last few. They get really god damn confusing.

Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I took the test and it came back with this message does this mean I'm so incredibly stupid I don't even REGISTER LOL:blarg:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221130-135732_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20221130-135732_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It said my IQ was 210 and that my penis was thirteen inches long. Feeling good in mom's basement now that I got my ego-number down.

I took the test and it came back with this message does this mean I'm so incredibly stupid I don't even REGISTER LOL:blarg:
Either that, or the counting game has made you more powerful than anyone could have anticipated.

Jokes aside, I'm a midwit. Fucking hate it, but you get the brain you get.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Honestly I am kind of scared what the result would be.

I often wish I would be very smart and I get a lot of self-esteem by this illusion.

Though I think my intelligence in such a test would either be average or slightly above average.

Still people calling me smart a lot of times in real life (because I secretly study so much) I am a fraud and I derail this thread. Maybe I will do the test during my next vacation. Though it could severely damage my ego. Lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: BornToFail
E

existence_is

Jul 25, 2023
IQ tests generally aren't that accurate, they only measure one very specific kind of intelligence, while there are many kinds out there.
And the online ones are even worse, so eh.

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical