Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Hey guys, how long does C usually respond to your messages? Just got to sending him a message. Do you message him with an encrypted message or do you directly talk to him without having to go through all that PGP crap?
I message him with an encrypted message. You're required to encrypt a message on WHM

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
that won't go well, speaking from somebody who suffers from Low testosterone from years of steroid abuse! I promise everyone low T is not a nice condition at all and part of the reason i ended up here!
I meant he was getting testestorone supplement to increase his, he said his doctor was doing the same and he broke free from his mood.

Reactions: checkouttime
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
He got back to me in 24 hours. But that was 2 months ago when I contacted him.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I meant he was getting testestorone supplement to increase his, he said his doctor was doing the same and he broke free from his mood.

This is correct, I can honestly say i felt great while on testosterone, and was on it for years ( self medicating while body building). I found it strange he was on dianabol aswell, unless he was just taking it to add to it. I must say diana bol is one of the bad steroids to take, its oral so alot worse than injection(passes through the liver twice).

I suffer from low T myself

L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
I just got a reply back. He says it's still not in stock. Oh, well.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I think i read some years ago that C disappeared and you couldn't buy from him again.I wonder if he is going to stop selling, hasn't had any N for a good few weeks now. It doesn't take long to make if you are making it yourself.

Reactions: Fedrea
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
There is a wordpress blog which describes how to make it at home, but obtaining the necessary ingredients isn't so easy either.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
There is a wordpress blog which describes how to make it at home, but obtaining the necessary ingredients isn't so easy either.

Have you got a link? I want to read some of these. I don't think i would be able to do it but im interested in reading some of these things. another member mentioned a similar thing and i found their is a book out, about it!

L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
The peaceful pill book also reccomends a 4 or 5 drug mix of commonly available drugs. Its not N but pretty close a d considered superior to most other methods. Anyone considered that?

Reactions: Stepheng7287 and TerminallyAlive
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Have you got a link? I want to read some of these. I don't think i would be able to do it but im interested in reading some of these things. another member mentioned a similar thing and i found their is a book out, about it!

I won't post a direct link here, but do a Google search for troonatnoor nembutal. It will be the first result, a wordpress blog. Scroll down a bit and you will see the whole procedure. The book interests me as well. I hope we can get it somehow.

• Hugs
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I won't post a direct link here, but do a Google search for troonatnoor nembutal. It will be the first result, a wordpress blog. Scroll down a bit and you will see the whole procedure. The book interests me as well. I hope we can get it somehow.

I would think maybe someone had put the book online if the PPH is available? Its the internet, i thought you could find anything!!!

I'm wondering dark web maybe?

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I would think maybe someone had put the book online if the PPH is available? Its the internet, i thought you could find anything!!!

I'm wondering dark web maybe?

I had a look and can't find a PDF. There is another book titled 'Recipe for Nembutal: Step By Step Guide' By Philip Moran. Also can't find it. Honestly, I think these books have been wiped from the clearnet. Might be on the deepweb.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I had a look and can't find a PDF. There is another book titled 'Recipe for Nembutal: Step By Step Guide' By Philip Moran. Also can't find it. Honestly, I think these books have been wiped from the clearnet. Might be on the deepweb.

I searched and their are links to sites that say a PDF version is available. you have to sign up and get a free 7 day subscription on one. Yes i think alot the old info and books etc have been taken down. their was a you tube video about the peanut project and you used to be able to buy a kit aswell to make it with, made from a pressurised kettle lol.

I don't think i would have a clue personally, be interesting to have a look at these things though

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
S

ShadowImage

Sep 13, 2020
So I've been following the situation with C for a while now and was thinking of trying to get some N from him, but… honestly, the more I've thought about it the more off-putting a bunch of stuff is to me, and I don't think I'll bother trying to get any from him now (assuming he gets more stock in eventually).

Probably the biggest issue I have is with C's being dishonest about the purity of what he's selling. Like really, I don't understand what he's doing or how he thinks it's going to benefit him in either the short-term or long-term. He has to know that people are going to independently test it and find out what the real purity is. And when he's claimed 98/99% purity and actual testing has shown 60-70%, or possibly even lower, then that's not just a minor variation, that's a *huge* discrepancy. It's not like he's just minorly stretching the truth here, he's just outright lying in a major way.

Then there's the issue of, well, if the purity was that low in the past, why trust that future batches won't be even less pure? And even if I'm willing to take the gamble in buying and try to send off a sample to be tested, it seems like there's only really one lab that people have found that actually tests the stuff properly (and happens to be halfway across the world from me), and who knows how long I'd have to wait for the results (if I ever even got them)…

Then there's the issue of what the "filler" substance(s) is. Maybe it's harmless, maybe it isn't. Do I want to take that sort of gamble? No, I really don't.

Etc. etc.

I'm almost tempted to message C just to tell him that his shady business practices are going to lose him customers, and that I'm just one such example. He may currently have somewhat of a monopoly on selling N, but that doesn't mean anyone *needs* to buy it from him… for people looking for a method to ctb, there are obviously many other potential ways, even if N is generally regarded to be the "best" in several respects.

Anyway, that's about all I had to say. Just wanted to share my thoughts about the whole situation and see if anyone else felt the same way

Reactions: Stepheng7287, NoneMoreNegative, Fedrea and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Then there's the issue of what the "filler" substance(s) is. Maybe it's harmless, maybe it isn't. Do I want to take that sort of gamble? No, I really don't.

I'm almost tempted to message C just to tell him that his shady business practices are going to lose him customers,

In regards to the filler, i don't understand why people are so bothered about this? you taking a substance that is going to CTB. If your doing it seriously this would not matter one little bit.

In regards to contacting C, a member has already done this and we have all seen the reaction he got. we can all make our own decisions based on what we read.

what we shouldn't do is keep calling him out about it, what happens if you forced him underground and he stops selling? then their is only 1 other source most people know. that can effect price all sorts. at least at the moment their is an option.

I think we should be respectful of other people that might want to make an order. If you decide not to order, fine, forget about it and move on.

There are 2 sources we know so lets not TRY make that just ONE, and think of others and not just ourselves. Plus do you really think he would care what you say. He isn't some vulnerable person on SS, he's a full on drug dealer selling a product people use to kill themselves

As far i know their has been one bad review about him, the 50% thing.

In regards to the only 60-67% purity. anyone who had researched powder N and read the PPH would know the thing about the purity thing.

hence why you are told to take 12g of powder N to CTB compared to 6g of liquid

Last edited:
Reactions: Stepheng7287, Avvie, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
In regards to the filler, i don't understand why people are so bothered about this? you taking a substance that is going to CTB. If your doing it seriously this would not matter one little bit.

In regards to contacting C, a member has already done this and we have all seen the reaction he got. we can all make our own decisions based on what we read.

what we shouldn't do is keep calling him out about it, what happens if you forced him underground and he stops selling? then their is only 1 other source most people know. that can effect price all sorts. at least at the moment their is an option.

I think we should be respectful of other people that might want to make an order. If you decide not to order, fine, forget about it and move on.

There are 2 sources we know owlets not TRY make that just one, and think of others and not just ourselves. Plus do you really think he would care what you say. He isn't some vulnerable person on SS, he's a full on drug dealer selling a product people use to kill themselves

As far i know their has been one bad review about him, the 50% thing.

In regards to the only 60-67% purity. anyone who had researched powder N and read the PPH would know the thing about the purity thing.

hence why you are told to take 12g of powder N to CTB compared to 6g of liquid
Yeah, I don't want him to get pissed off with a bunch of people messaging him and stop selling altogether

Reactions: Stepheng7287, Deleted member 4993, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, I don't want him to get pissed off with a bunch of people messaging him and stop selling altogether

Exactly!!! He is one of the TWO sources available.

Ok their could be/are other's out there. but at least we know thing good or bad about them.rather than nothing at all.

People can make their decision on what they read,.no need to try fuck it up for other people that want to risk ordering thats their decision. Its at least nice to have a bit of a choice!!!

At the end of the day, it will achieve nothing and is pointless.

A member has questioned hm already, he got a reply, everyone knows it and can now decide from that if they want. No need to do exactly the same thing over and over IMO.

but hey i'm not in charge, people want to try and fuck it up then thats upto them. I just think its selfish

Reactions: Stepheng7287 and littlelady774
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
What about asking someone who produces illicit substances themselves to synthesize nembutal?

S

ShadowImage

Sep 13, 2020
People can make their decision on what they read,.no need to try fuck it up for other people that want to risk ordering thats their decision. Its at least nice to have a bit of a choice!!!

At the end of the day, it will achieve nothing and is pointless.

A member has questioned hm already, he got a reply, everyone knows it and can now decide from that if they want. No need to do exactly the same thing over and over IMO.

but hey i'm not in charge, people want to try and fuck it up then thats upto them. I just think its selfish

Look, I can understand your perspective, to some extent. And I can understand emotions running high about something like this. But I don't think your way of arguing is helping things, and I really don't appreciate the attacks on my character, being called selfish and that I'm only thinking of myself and just looking to ruin things for others, just because I'm tempted to tell C that he's going to lose customers because of his behavior. I said I was "almost tempted" to, I didn't say I was actually going to do it. I'm not totally thoughtless or impulsive. And I realize there's risks involved if someone was to confront him, and I'm not looking to "ruin things" for anyone.

At the same time, though, if no one ever challenges him on anything, nothing is likely to change. Maybe it's not worth confronting him about it, given the risks and potential upsides, and maybe it is. I don't think the answer is completely obvious and I don't think anything good comes from insulting the character of people who see things differently than you do.

Listen, there's a lot of potential danger here, it's not just all upsides if he keeps selling. If the purity lowers even further, and/or he starts mixing it with who knows what, then people buying this looking to ctb with it will just fail, and who knows with what consequences. I'm sure you're aware of that one story of the person who tried to ctb with N from C who failed... and sure, you can say it probably would have worked if she hadn't been discovered, etc., but that just starts getting into all sorts of pointless hypotheticals. The point is, she took something that had some amount of N in it, who knows how much, and who knows what it was mixed with, and it ended up failing... those are the only facts we have.

C's behavior of selling low/unknown purity N puts vulnerable people needlessly at risk, just because he doesn't want to be upfront about what he's selling. That's a simple fact. And I don't think that's remotely ok and people have every right to be angry about it -- and no, I don't think that means people should just thoughtlessly fly off the rails and attack C for it, but I also am not going to arrogantly say people are just selfishly looking to ruin things for others if they decide to confront him about it.

At the end of the day, C is in it just to make money, not because he wants to help vulnerable people reach a peaceful end. If he sees that he's losing money because of some dubious "business decision" of his, something that could be easily corrected on his end, why wouldn't he stop doing it? If he would stop selling entirely just because an occasional person messaged him about not purchasing from him because of some unethical practice of his, then he's obviously not some "tough drug dealer" and could stop selling at any moment for any number of random and minor reasons.

And as for this comment:

" In regards to the filler, i don't understand why people are so bothered about this? you taking a substance that is going to CTB. If your doing it seriously this would not matter one little bit."

Who are you to call into question people's seriousness if they have concerns on the specifics of a particular method? There's a lot of good reasons why people would be bothered about this, even if they're completely serious about doing it. Depending on what this "filler" substance is, it could potentially do at least two things besides being just harmless: 1) Reduce the effectiveness of the actual N, meaning you would need a higher dose, or 2) Make the death take longer, be more unpleasant, etc.

It's like saying someone who doesn't want to take a random mixture of some lethal poison and unknown filler material is not actually serious about wanting to end their life. That's just an ignorant and judgmental thing to say.

Anyway, I'm not interested in discussing this any further, since the "discussion" went immediately into personal attacks on my character. Like I said, I can understand emotions being high over this, but personally insulting other people with different views doesn't help anything or anyone.
What about asking someone who produces illicit substances themselves to synthesize nembutal?

From what I've heard, synthesizing N requires different equipment from what's used to synthesize more common illicit substances. If that's the case then that unfortunately makes things a lot more difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedrea, sadworld, OnlyTheWind and 2 others
D

Deleted member 4993

Image erowid.org › rhodium › chemistry
Synthesis of Barbiturates - Erowid
Synthesis of Barbiturates. from "Recreational Drugs" by Professor Buzz ... Pentobarbitone. (Called Nembutal or Pentobarbital.) 26.7 g of clean metallic sodium are dissolved in 400 g of anhydrous (dry) ethanol. To this, a ...

Reactions: checkouttime, Deafsn0w, _Minsk and 2 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I searched and their are links to sites that say a PDF version is available. you have to sign up and get a free 7 day subscription on one. Yes i think alot the old info and books etc have been taken down. their was a you tube video about the peanut project and you used to be able to buy a kit aswell to make it with, made from a pressurised kettle lol.

I think I saw that site. Not sure if it's legit. I'm gonna collect all of the different recipes. Perhaps once the sources of N dry up, Nitschke will include some clear instructions in the PPH that can be followed by the average person.

From what I've heard, synthesizing N requires different equipment from what's used to synthesize more common illicit substances. If that's the case then that unfortunately makes things a lot more difficult.

With the few guides available, I hope that we can eventually make our own without the specific equipment.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/1600333276314-png.44827/erowid.org › rhodium › chemistry
Synthesis of Barbiturates - Erowid

Synthesis of Barbiturates. from "Recreational Drugs" by Professor Buzz ... Pentobarbitone. (Called Nembutal or Pentobarbital.) 26.7 g of clean metallic sodium are dissolved in 400 g of anhydrous (dry) ethanol. To this, a ...

Thank you. Although I haven't got the means to produce it, I believe it's a good idea to have this information on hand anyway. I don't know anything about chemistry except some words and phrases.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 4993

It's not so easy to produce without chemistry knowledge and equipment and also ingredients, its also dangerous.
I did consider trying one time, but the cost and effort put me off, it was easier to purchase N from a vendor.

Reactions: checkouttime, littlelady774, _Minsk and 3 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

You need someone who makes research chemicals i would imagine. The company that sold me SN do research chems lol.

There will be loads that do it i'm sure, well maybe not loads but some. I think their used to be alot more companies willing to do it. until it became more well known. I imagine it costs nothing to make, and the profit margins is massive!

Iv'e said this before, even though their drug dealers. some might find it hard to sell a product they know is for someone to CTB. Some won't have a problem with it. I mean if your selling H for example i'd say it would be pretty ironic, if they weren't willing to sell N!!!!
Look, I can understand your perspective, to some extent. And I can understand emotions running high about something like this. But I don't think your way of arguing is helping things, and I really don't appreciate the attacks on my character, being called selfish and that I'm only thinking of myself and just looking to ruin things for others, just because I'm tempted to tell C that he's going to lose customers because of his behavior. I said I was "almost tempted" to, I didn't say I was actually going to do it. I'm not totally thoughtless or impulsive. And I realize there's risks involved if someone was to confront him, and I'm not looking to "ruin things" for anyone.

At the same time, though, if no one ever challenges him on anything, nothing is likely to change. Maybe it's not worth confronting him about it, given the risks and potential upsides, and maybe it is. I don't think the answer is completely obvious and I don't think anything good comes from insulting the character of people who see things differently than you do.

Listen, there's a lot of potential danger here, it's not just all upsides if he keeps selling. If the purity lowers even further, and/or he starts mixing it with who knows what, then people buying this looking to ctb with it will just fail, and who knows with what consequences. I'm sure you're aware of that one story of the person who tried to ctb with N from C who failed... and sure, you can say it probably would have worked if she hadn't been discovered, etc., but that just starts getting into all sorts of pointless hypotheticals. The point is, she took something that had some amount of N in it, who knows how much, and who knows what it was mixed with, and it ended up failing... those are the only facts we have.

C's behavior of selling low/unknown purity N puts vulnerable people needlessly at risk, just because he doesn't want to be upfront about what he's selling. That's a simple fact. And I don't think that's remotely ok and people have every right to be angry about it -- and no, I don't think that means people should just thoughtlessly fly off the rails and attack C for it, but I also am not going to arrogantly say people are just selfishly looking to ruin things for others if they decide to confront him about it.

At the end of the day, C is in it just to make money, not because he wants to help vulnerable people reach a peaceful end. If he sees that he's losing money because of some dubious "business decision" of his, something that could be easily corrected on his end, why wouldn't he stop doing it? If he would stop selling entirely just because an occasional person messaged him about not purchasing from him because of some unethical practice of his, then he's obviously not some "tough drug dealer" and could stop selling at any moment for any number of random and minor reasons.

And as for this comment:

" In regards to the filler, i don't understand why people are so bothered about this? you taking a substance that is going to CTB. If your doing it seriously this would not matter one little bit."

Who are you to call into question people's seriousness if they have concerns on the specifics of a particular method? There's a lot of good reasons why people would be bothered about this, even if they're completely serious about doing it. Depending on what this "filler" substance is, it could potentially do at least two things besides being just harmless: 1) Reduce the effectiveness of the actual N, meaning you would need a higher dose, or 2) Make the death take longer, be more unpleasant, etc.

It's like saying someone who doesn't want to take a random mixture of some lethal poison and unknown filler material is not actually serious about wanting to end their life. That's just an ignorant and judgmental thing to say.

Anyway, I'm not interested in discussing this any further, since the "discussion" went immediately into personal attacks on my character. Like I said, I can understand emotions being high over this, but personally insulting other people with different views doesn't help anything or anyone.

I understand you wanting to look after yourself, but if you have read about C and are not happy with him. why not...just not buy from him or contact him? I just don't see the point in contacting him to tell him something he will pretty much, already know.

People who have researched him, know it is not 100% and has never been anything like that. he also sells it in 25g batches, this is massively over what a person needs....so for me this aswell indicates they know very well it is not 100%. It will also not be made in a lab, it will be likely someones garage or something....it would never be able to be near 100% purity.

A member has already mentioned it to him, and we have his reply. I think people can make their judgement from that alone.

You can't really be angry about a product you haven't bought can you? I mean if your'e not happy you just don't buy it, surely?

Contacting a drug dealer to complain about purity is just laughable to me, like you said he is in it for money .

HE DOESN'T CARE, he's not in it to make friends. their are still plenty of people that will buy the product. And if you go off his reply to someone previously, he knows it aswell.

I'm actually considering the fact he may be out of game and will not be getting anymore, he hasn't had stock for weeks and it doesn't take long to produce it.

So maybe all the complaining has done the trick and everyone can be happy, theirs now's now 1 source who loads complains about aswell. maybe soon no source.........

I don't mean it as a personal attack on you. i know it may seem that way but it isn't.its an observation. I'm street wise i know how drug dealers work, no1 will make a bit of difference to how they act, what they supply. that is 100% certain.

We all want it to be perfect because of what we are using it for, in reality it is nothing like that. It may seem morally wrong, but thats just how it is

In regards to the last bit

"Who are you to call into question people's seriousness if they have concerns on the specifics of a particular method? There's a lot of good reasons why people would be bothered about this, even if they're completely serious about doing it. Depending on what this "filler" substance is, it could potentially do at least two things besides being just harmless: 1) Reduce the effectiveness of the actual N, meaning you would need a higher dose, or 2) Make the death take longer, be more unpleasant, etc"

If you don't like it, just don't buy it? you have read the reviews or comment you are obviously not happy. you don't buy the stuff. Its not your local corner shop, its a drug dealer,on the dark web aswell. we are not talking about alice in wonderland

Its a drug dealer
On the dark web, used for all sorts of dodgy goings on
selling a product people use to kill themselves

and you think this guy is caring and thoughtful!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and littlelady774
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020

And as for this comment:

Hey, man. Ordinarily, I would tend to agree with you if this were just your ordinary day-to-day, normal transactions between a seller and a customer. Operative word NORMAL. Unfortunately, we're dealing with shady businesses and underground networks here. We could speak and post about what SHOULD be RIGHT or what is ideologically or philosophically superior but at the end of the day, it's not going to do anything. You're dealing with the underground here. Don't treat this as if this is just like your typical transaction between a company and say a customer where said customer is protected by the laws and the courts.

This is the reality. Sometimes we are so stuck up in our ideals, of what ought to be and should be, that oftentimes we forget the reality staring us in front of our faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, checkouttime and littlelady774
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
The peaceful pill book also reccomends a 4 or 5 drug mix of commonly available drugs. Its not N but pretty close a d considered superior to most other methods. Anyone considered that?

Do you mean the DDMP mix?

I am not able to read the newest PPH, because it isn't uploaded here anymore and I am not over 50.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Hey, man. Ordinarily, I would tend to agree with you if this were just your ordinary day-to-day, normal transactions between a seller and a customer. Operative word NORMAL. Unfortunately, we're dealing with shady businesses and underground networks here. We could speak and post about what SHOULD be RIGHT or what is ideologically or philosophically superior but at the end of the day, it's not going to do anything. You're dealing with the underground here. Don't treat this as if this is just like your typical transaction between a company and say a customer where said customer is protected by the laws and the courts.

This is the reality. Sometimes we are so stuck up in our ideals, of what ought to be and should be, that oftentimes we forget the reality staring us in front of our faces.

Its a shitty reality, but people need to get used to it. If you are going to order off the dark net, illegal drugs you aren't going to get the 'perfect' package you require.

There's no quality control or customer service where these guys are involved....just profit.

I'm fine with that, i buy drugs all the time. I don't know what's in the. but i make that choice, and if i don't like someones 'stuff' i go elsewhere. I don't ring them up and bother telling them, i just don't buy off them. If they asked me why i didn't buy again i would say, it was shit. but thats from someone i purchased from before.

I mean people are making assumptions on what they haven't even bought. buy it and get it tested then complain.....or don't its quite simple! I'm sorry for being so blunt, but its just how it is.
Do you mean the DDMP mix?

I am not able to read the newest PPH, because it isn't uploaded here anymore and I am not over 50.

suicide wiki has an updated version of PPH you know?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stepheng7287, Deleted member 4993, AlreadyGone and 2 others
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
Its a shitty reality, but people need to get used to it. If you are going to order off the dark net, illegal drugs you aren't going to get the 'perfect' package you require.

There's no quality control or customer service where these guys are involved....just profit.

I'm fine with that, i buy drugs all the time. I don't know what's in the. but i make that choice, and if i don't like someones 'stuff' i go elsewhere. I don't ring them up and bother telling them, i just don't buy off them. If they asked me why i didn't buy again i would say, it was shit. but thats from someone i purchased from before.

I mean people are making assumptions on what they haven't even bought. buy it and get it tested then complain.....or don't its quite simple! I'm sorry for being so blunt, but its just how it is.
Yeah, I don't get either why some people are bringing up their ideology or ethics/morality in here. You're not dealing with visible society at large where you are protected by the courts, society and community. You're dealing with the underground here where the stuff you're buying can land you in jail. I'm really at odds why people assume these shady people care about consumer rights, morality, honesty or ethics. It's comical to think that some people can actually just go in and tell shady characters what's up with their business and how they should be running it when they're dealing with druglords, violent people on the run from the law, gangbangers and people who are at odds with visible society at large in the first place. I mean, how sheltered are you to even entertain the thought that they operate on the same vein as your Fortune 500 company? C'mon man, they should know better than that.

Reactions: Stepheng7287, Deleted member 4993, AlreadyGone and 3 others