L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
you just reminded me where i saw the link!!!

I copied 2 emails he had also written on the EM page, there on some paper somewhere :wink:

I do remember i gave an email for him to a member on here, i'm pretty sure they used it to contact him aswell! might have to search all the PM's lol
Hey, if you can help me out can you PM me the links if you do find them? Thanks and God bless out there.

Reactions: checkouttime
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
If you find the url, can you kindly PM it to me?
I haven't got this website site URL, I was waiting to see if someone else had it. although you have got to be careful what links you go on, especially on the dark web

so i've just gone back a few posts and noticed a member has contacted C and he replied the following

1. Yes, the admin on WH was restrict mi account without any advice.. And refund all shipped orders.. So total desaster.

2. Nembutal will be restocked in 10 days.. Please, contact me again"

so people might be in luck???
Hey, if you can help me out can you PM me the links if you do find them? Thanks and God bless out there.
I'm gonna PM you guys the links.
Alright, so i received the following response on his private site:

"Hello,

1. Yes, the admin on WH was restrict mi account without any advice.. And refund all shipped orders.. So total desaster.

2. Nembutal will be restocked in 10 days.. Please, contact me again"

Not sure what to do honestly.
I sent C a message on his website asking him why it takes so long to make N. He replied, "Because the Factory need some time to sintes"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelady774, checkouttime and Deleted member 4993
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I sent C a message on his website asking him why it takes so long to make N. He replied, "Because the Factory need some time to sintes"

Confirmed for third party supply.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, littlelady774 and checkouttime
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
Omg C is banned on WHM

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fedrea, disabledandhopeless, astro and 3 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Omg C is banned on WHM

Yeah i think people are trying to sabotage him as a source, thing is it wont work he's got his own site. can't ban him from that lol. he also has 2 emails :wink:

I would have preferred to order from WHM as you have the escrow system in place. I wonder if he still provides this service??

Reactions: littlelady774
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018

What does "sintes" mean?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
What does "sintes" mean?

synthasize im pretty sure
I just seen a post on another thread. a newish member was asking for A's email address, and was complaining people don't seem to want to give it out!!!
I'm not surprised one bit personally!!

As i said on the other thread. i think i might contact both sources let them know what i thinks going on.

It might take loads of them to have an effect on a source....maybe why C got banned from WHM. but it will only take one email ,telling them there might be people out to sabotage them as a seller......... for them to know whats could be/is going on :hihi:

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and littlelady774
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
It might take loads of them to have an effect on a source....maybe why C got banned from WHM. but it will only take one email ,telling them there might be people out to sabotage them as a seller......... for them to know whats could be/is going on :hihi:
Yeah, you should definitely tell him to know what's up. Make it like it's from a competitor though and not from us here in SS so he doesn't see some of the posts here. He might get disheartened from selling his products back.

Reactions: checkouttime
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020

Hi

could you PM the links please?

cheers

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
I asked C why he got banned from WHM and he replied: "Hello, Yes, I have oppen ticket and the admin respond Because Im was send this on some customer. So wH bastard admin refund al, of mi orders that in Escrow, and im lost 30K. So I have movied customers outside of the market and Fuck of"

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stepheng7287, Viro_Major, Fedrea and 4 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I asked C why he got banned from WHM and he replied: "Hello, Yes, I have oppen ticket and the admin respond Because Im was send this on some customer. So wH bastard admin refund al, of mi orders that in Escrow, and im lost 30K. So I have movied customers outside of the market and Fuck of"

I'm going to try and make sense of that lol. 30k though :ohh: he just lost a load of money i imagine on EM aswell.

Reactions: NoneMoreNegative, Busdriver, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
B

benjamind2020

Sep 18, 2020
I see. I totally understand why someone would get the hell out of a system like that. I remember back in 2010-2015 where you could get barbiturates on the clarinet and all you need do was use email. Sadly I only ever took advantage of this once when I got a bottle of 25g of N, and recently I destroyed it because I had stored it for a terminal illness and not for mental health problems. But I had priorities and didn't want to hurt my family.

This is my story. I got on here because I also wanted to discuss mental health too.

SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
I have been lurking these foruns for sometime before I actually started to post and I keep reading confusing things like EM, WHM, SN, ctb... Been tough to catch up. Can someone tell me what EM and WHM stand for? And also, can someone PM me a link to C's website?

I was reading about SN on the Wiki and wondered why people are still going for N when it's so much harder, expensive and risky to get. I wanted N, but now I'm more inclined to use this method, or at least have it available for whenever I want to ctb... I also read the whole thread about the girl who survived with C's N and that kind of concerned me.

O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
I have been lurking these foruns for sometime before I actually started to post and I keep reading confusing things like EM, WHM, SN, ctb... Been tough to catch up. Can someone tell me what EM and WHM stand for? And also, can someone PM me a link to C's website?

I was reading about SN on the Wiki and wondered why people are still going for N when it's so much harder, expensive and risky to get. I wanted N, but now I'm more inclined to use this method, or at least have it available for whenever I want to ctb... I also read the whole thread about the girl who survived with C's N and that kind of concerned me.
SN isn't a pleasent experience. Killing yourself is one of the hardest things you can ever do, your brain physically does not want to allow it. Top tip is to Google the method and read an actual scientific point of view.

SN is also difficult to get in Europe.

Something isn't right about that story, most likely she didn't take enough and was found in time.
Has anyone personally purchased from C's website successfully before?

Last edited:
Reactions: NoneMoreNegative
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

I'ts seen as the 'ultimate' peaceful way out. The assisted dying clinics use it. although i do have to say i read an article about it the other day, and it seems they use other drugs also(the place i was reading about did anyway). so it might not be quite as peaceful as going to a clinic, but is still seen as the 'top' option.

Like you have said though SN is very cheaper, and a lot easier to obtain. SN might cost $20 whereas N is $650+

the thing with SN is people read some of the failures and they get put off, then theirs being sick, which is near guaranteed IMO. although possible with N aswell. From the accounts i have read of SN, i feel like even though the person sounds like they might be suffering, i'm not quite sure how aware they might be. a member who failed recently said they were in an out of consciousness and it wasn't painful. maybe some discomfort. If you read alot of failures (there is a thread on success an failure, a few actually) they haven't followed how to do the method correctly or were 'trying ' it out (don't ask, i don't understand!!!)

in the PPH(peaceful pill handbook) SN is rated at 78% an N is 88% i think, as a guide
SN isn't a pleasent experience. Killing yourself is one of the hardest things you can ever do, your brain physically does not want to allow it. Top tip is to Google the method and read an actual scientific point of view.

SN is also difficult to get in Europe.

Something isn't right about that story, most likely she didn't take enough and was found in time.
Has anyone personally purchased from C's website successfully before?

Im in europe and got SN perfectly fine, in the US you can get it probably the easiest.

Lots of people have purchased from C and some have done it through his site, yes.

at the moment it isn't in stock, it hasn't been for a while. will he stock again we don't know, he says he will be though

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedrea, Busdriver and TheQ22
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
I'ts seen as the 'ultimate' peaceful way out. The assisted dying clinics use it. although i do have to say i read an article about it the other day, and it seems they use other drugs also(the place i was reading about did anyway). so it might not be quite as peaceful as going to a clinic, but is still seen as the 'top' option.

Like you have said though SN is very cheaper, and a lot easier to obtain. SN might cost $20 whereas N is $650+

the thing with SN is people read some of the failures and they get put off, then theirs being sick, which is near guaranteed IMO. although possible with N aswell. From the accounts i have read of SN, i feel like even though the person sounds like they might be suffering, i'm not quite sure how aware they might be. a member who failed recently said they were in an out of consciousness and it wasn't painful. maybe some discomfort. If you read alot of failures (there is a thread on success an failure, a few actually) they haven't followed how to do the method correctly or were 'trying ' it out (don't ask, i don't understand!!!)

in the PPH(peaceful pill handbook) SN is rated at 78% an N is 88% i think, as a guide

Im in europe and got SN perfectly fine, in the US you can get it probably the easiest.

Lots of people have purchased from C and some have done it through his site, yes.

at the moment it isn't in stock, it hasn't been for a while. will he stock again we don't know, he says he will be though
thanks I now have his details and site hoping someone who has the experience can confirm it was a good one

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
thanks I now have his details and site hoping someone who has the experience can confirm it was a good one

he's meant to be getting a new batch, so i think it might be a while before you get any reviews about his 'new stuff'

Last edited:
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
he's meant to be getting a new batch, so i think it might be a while before you get any reviews about his 'new stuff'
I was talking about purchasing directly from his website

I am struggling to find a contact for him on the site? i am PGP ready to go, however N is in stock on the site (i can add to basket)

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Would it be possible to extend the shelf-life of liquid N by dehydrating it into powder?

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Would it be possible to extend the shelf-life of liquid N by dehydrating it into powder?

It was deemed as not necessary. Vet N lasts 20 years without problem.

• Wow
Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted member 4993 and OnlyTheWind
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
A alternates to sell Pisabental and Dolethal, both liquid vet N
The Dolethal notice officially indicates a 5 years shelf-life post manufacturing but Exit witnessed succesful exits at the 20 years mark generally. Also, a scientific study measured a deterioration rate of only -0.5% per year. The data coincides

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted member 4993 and OnlyTheWind
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for clarifying. I'll buy from A if going the Nembutal route.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I was talking about purchasing directly from his website

I am struggling to find a contact for him on the site? i am PGP ready to go, however N is in stock on the site (i can add to basket)

I don't know what site your on. but i can tell you that C has no N for sale on his site. he is out of stock at the moment

so i wouldn't place an order on whatever site you are on, unless you fancy getting scammed(more than likely)

Reactions: Fedrea
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
I don't know what site your on. but i can tell you that C has no N for sale on his site. he is out of stock at the moment

so i wouldn't place an order on whatever site you are on, unless you fancy getting scammed(more than likely)
Just because it is showing on his site does not neccesarily mean it is in stock, link was provided directly to his site by member on here and PGP signature would be verified before any money entered the site

L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
Just because it is showing on his site does not neccesarily mean it is in stock, link was provided directly to his site by member on here and PGP signature would be verified before any money entered the site
Did you try to message him with the encryption? I would do it as a test to see if it's really him. If he replies back, then at least it will be confirmed that it is indeed C. Anyone can copy-paste the PGP Public Key but only the genuine C will be able to read it.

O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
Did you try to message him with the encryption? I would do it as a test to see if it's really him. If he replies back, then at least it will be confirmed that it is indeed C. Anyone can copy-paste the PGP Public Key but only the genuine C will be able to read it.
It could be a scammers PGP key on a scam site however so i would only be talking to a scammer - i want to certify his signature from his PGP key

He has provided me with an email however when checking his KEY off his site it gives me a different email

If i go on his profile on his site it is also another email

so i have found 3 addresses for him now
It could be a scammers PGP key on a scam site however so i would only be talking to a scammer - i want to certify his signature from his PGP key

He has provided me with an email however when checking his KEY off his site it gives me a different email

If i go on his profile on his site it is also another email

so i have found 3 addresses for him now