C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Can someone asnwer is it ok to use western union online or does it have to be from one of those booths?

S

suzylou

Mar 10, 2020
been off this forum for a few months because i was hoping my mental health would improve — it didnt — so im back- is N from C preferable / more consistent to get compared to A? or is it not worth it at this point from either?

Reactions: MyChoiceToLeave
urbanmermaid

urbanmermaid

Aug 21, 2020
been off this forum for a few months because i was hoping my mental health would improve — it didnt — so im back- is N from C preferable / more consistent to get compared to A? or is it not worth it at this point from either?
Hello, I'm a new member here, but I've been reading this megathread. From what I've read so far, people have been receiving their orders from C. I haven't read any reports of customs troubles, but he also doesn't deliver to certain countries (to avoid these troubles I think). SnowStroller's post on the first page of this megathread is very informative.

Reactions: checkouttime and Fedrea
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Does this sound right? :
Coinbase —> wasabi —> then coin join in wasabi —> Mymonero XMR —> another wallet in wasabi —> EM

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Does this sound right? :
Coinbase —> wasabi —> then coin join in wasabi —> Mymonero XMR —> another wallet in wasabi —> EM
if you want to buy it . you can pay bitcoin . there's no need to exchange it to xmr . if you want to buy from whm , you can still pay btc and whm exchange it to xmr in the time of payment . i don't know about wasabi . But i would buy btc from coinbase or coinmama and i would trasfer it to electrum in my local machine . Then i would transfer to any market that I want to buy from it .

Reactions: Moony21 and littlelady774
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
I just wanted to let everyone know that Empire Market is down now, most likely for good.

Due to increasing pressure from DDOS attacks, the people running the market appear to have pulled an exit scam. This has also been confirmed on Dread forums. Although highly unfortunate, this was a likely eventuality given the highly volatile nature of darknet markets. The best known way to access N from C is now White House Market (as well as C's personal website). If you were in the middle of processing/receiving your order, fingers crossed that it shipped. Otherwise, the only recourse is most likely contacting C directly on WHM or his personal website. When EM exit scammed, all funds in escrow (e.g. from a recent N from C order) were stolen, so it is possible if C hadn't already shipped your order he may use that as an excuse not to follow through on the order afterwards.

I am really, really sorry that this happened guys. I was about to order N myself when I learned that this happened LOL. The best we can do now is move forward with other markets/sources.

I know I haven't really opened up much on this forum aside from contributing some technical information, but I genuinely care about you all and feel a lot of sadness & empathy about the shitty situations all of us have found ourselves in. If you would blame me for leading you astray here, I understand and I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie, Stepheng7287, checkouttime and 5 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Based on what members stated in this thread, C didn't sell on EM anymore. You had to order via WHM or his personal website.

urbanmermaid

urbanmermaid

Aug 21, 2020
If you would blame me for leading you astray here, I understand and I'm sorry.
Thanks for sharing this update here. I hope you don't feel responsible for this though. There's always a risk when buying from dnm. I've been following updates on darkfail's twitter ever since the market went offline and I thought they're just fighting off another ddos attack; I wasn't expecting for a market as big as EM to pull an exit scam. I hope no one here loses their money from this.

Although now I'm kind of worried about WHM doing the same thing. Can someone share with me the website of C? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Venessolotic, checkouttime and SnowStroller
I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
I'd also like C's website as well if possible. Been reading through the thread and been much more active on SS and want to commit to getting N and meto. Seems like the best way to go. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Reactions: yannyorlaurel, NoneMoreNegative, SnowStroller and 1 other person
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I just can't figure out this darkweb bullshit. If there's anyone who'd be willing to take to me in private and kind of walk me thru this process please let me know !!

NoneMoreNegative

NoneMoreNegative

Aug 27, 2020
Same as insurancepolicy, i would like to know C's website since N is the best method for me as i already have access to antiemethics.

Reactions: insurancepolicy
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The escrow part of ordering from C on EM was part of what attracted me to think about ordering from there :(
If you would blame me for leading you astray here, I understand and I'm sorry.

I think your one of the people that has helped people a lot on here about the darkness etc, especially someone like me who didn't know much at all. I mean your still helping now by letting us know what's been going on? I imagine most people on here would of known no difference without you telling us :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mpnf and SnowStroller
G

georgianpie

Apr 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I ordered N from C's personal website slightly more than 2 weeks ago, it arrived today.

I'm based in a continental EU country, used the method described here (bitcoin exchange - electrum - N's website). It was a relatively straightforward process, and C was cooperating throughout. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Is it allowed to post info just right before I use it (sooner rather than later, a matter of weeks most likely)? I won't be creating a goodbye thread, and as many people have had doubts about its purity, this would be its ultimate efficiency test (at least for this sample).

Reactions: nurplexkid, Hearhear, MyChoiceToLeave and 5 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Hi everyone, I ordered N from C's personal website slightly more than 2 weeks ago, it arrived today.

I'm based in a continental EU country, used the method described here (bitcoin exchange - electrum - N's website). It was a relatively straightforward process, and C was cooperating throughout. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Is it allowed to post info just right before I use it (sooner rather than later, a matter of weeks most likely)? I won't be creating a goodbye thread, and as many people have had doubts about its purity, this would be its ultimate efficiency test (at least for this sample).

It's the info on the source that shouldn't be posted.quite a few people have posted about their experience/CTB with SN on here(I know this is N not SN ) so don't think this would be a problem??

Last edited:
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020

Thanks for the info. I'm going to order from his site. As far as ordering from his site, can you explain the process as I'm not familiar. Do I contact him through his site first and then he gives his bitcoin address? Or is everything done through the order page?

Thanks.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm writing this just to keep a record of what I know from the original "Chinese N" megathread, which disappeared recently (possibly due to deletion by OP). I've been a longtime lurker of the original r/sanctioned suicide and have been latently suicidal for about 4 years. Before SN became as widely accepted as it is now, N was the absolute gold standard. A couple months ago things got really bad for me and I got SN, but I've always dreamed of using N because of the fact that you are guaranteed to go in your sleep, while SN involves some prolonged consciousness + headaches & stomachaches (based on anecdotal reports).

I figure if you're going to die once, it may as well be in the best manner possible. Dying in one's sleep is everyone's dream. Once it's in your system, it's like you can fade out without even knowing that you've outsmarted your SI. But I do agree that SN is the most cost-effective, accessible alternative.

IIRC, SN has a PPH rating of 38/50, while N has a rating of 44/50 primarily due to its underrated "sleep-death" factor. For North Americans, N from A now goes for $750, while it used to go for $400-500 several years ago. There have generally been 4 named sources of N: A, B, C, and D. A of course has been the most reliable source of N for 4+ years, but increased scrutiny from law enforcement has led to multiple reports of police raids in 2019. Some recent buyers have found that the product came repackaged or contaminated, or that A ghosts them after payment even if the package doesn't get delivered. [Please refer to the excellent thread by Ark.] This makes me wary of purchasing from him, and I regret not ordering back in 2018 when prices were lower.

B and D were originally named in the PPH as alternative sellers, but have since been established as scammers (B recently exit-scammed while D still solicits payment but doesn't deliver / blackmails for more money, iirc). C is a new seller I found mentioned on this forum who sells on the Dark Web Empire Market. He hasn't been named yet in the PPH but a now-deleted thread called "Chinese N" had accounts of people successfully ordering 25 g from C for ~$500. One of the posters got a sample lab tested by Energy Control, which confirmed a purity of at least 64%. This would mean the 25 g from C contains about 16 g of pure N, which is more than enough to CTB with.

Aside from A, C is now the only viable seller with a decent track record. I am fairly experienced with using Dark Web markets, and I am leaning towards N from C for several reasons: 1) C has 14 positive reviews for his N listing on Empire Market, as well as 400+ positive reviews as a seller overall; 2) C sells 10+ pages of other drugs and research chemicals, which shows that he's looking for viable long-term business as a drug dealer; 3) Empire Market has an escrow system, which means your funds are released to C if and only if you receive your package; 4) 20 g N can be easily dissolved in 50 mL of water, which is MUCH easier to drink vs the two bottles of 6 g N dissolved in 100 ml injection solution that A sells. A sells veterinary grade injectable N, which is meant to be put in an IV, and therefore has shit like ethanol and propylene glycol, all of which make it harder to swallow. You also can't inject this N yourself because you will pass out before you can get all of in your system, which is why the PPH still instructs people to drink N from A. N from A comes predissolved in 200 ml of this injection solution, while N from C can be dissolved in pure water at 4X lower volumes. So I think powder N is definitely better, if you can get it.

25 g N from C used to go for $550 on Empire Market up until several weeks ago, when the price suddenly bumped up to $700. N shipments were also recently delayed due to low stock and the extra time needed for lab synthesis (according to another user who messaged C on the "Chinese N" thread). Here again I missed the boat on a more reasonable price for N (just my luck lol), so I messaged C to ask about the recent price bump. According to him, the product is hard to synthesize and keep pure, so the lab he sources from raised prices on him. This makes me a little hesitant to go for the N immediately, but nevertheless $700 with escrow (and a tracking number!) is still a better deal than the $750 with no tracking and shady delivery history that A is now offering.

Anyway, those are my general thoughts and observations on N from C and the sources for N in general. Because the original Chinese N thread was deleted and there's nowhere else I see for this info, I was hoping we could establish this as a megathread to share any new information on alternative N sources. I am on the fence about pulling the trigger on N from C atm, but if I do order I will be sure to post updates until it gets delivered. If I have some extra time afterwards before CTB, I may also get my N lab tested by Energy Control like another user did, just to be sure that my N is pure and good for bus-catching.

Happy Holidays - whatever the fuck that means -_-
I was going to order from 'A' but after reading this I'm now leaning towards 'C'.

I asked 'A' if his price is negotiable and he immediately dropped from £700 to £500!!!
I mean good, but when you think that these bottles cost less than £30 in Mexico you have to ask yourself why the price is so high...

Reactions: checkouttime
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I was going to order from 'A' but after reading this I'm now leaning towards 'C'.

I asked 'A' if his price is negotiable and he immediately dropped from £700 to £500!!!
I mean good, but when you think that these bottles cost less than £30 in Mexico you have to ask yourself why the price is so high...

Does A operate thru a darknet website or just thru email?

E

endoftheroad22

Jul 24, 2020

Would you know where to go though in Mexico? I heard it is hard to find there.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Would you know where to go though in Mexico? I heard it is hard to find there.
'Suicide tourism' is on the rise.
Not impossible to find.

You're suggesting that this justifies selling a £30 bottle of liquid for over £700?

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Not impossible to find.

You're suggesting that this justifies selling a £30 bottle of liquid for over £700?
he was never 700 quid, he was 750 usd which is around 575 quid and given the risks and etc the price is to be expected.

E

endoftheroad22

Jul 24, 2020
Not impossible to find.

No, I was just thinking of the feasibility of taking a trip to Mexico...

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
he was never 700 quid, he was 750 usd which is around 575 quid and given the risks and etc the price is to be expected.
Whoops yes you are right, I'm so used to working in £ that I forgot that he works in $ !

G

georgianpie

Apr 1, 2020
Thanks for the info. I'm going to order from his site. As far as ordering from his site, can you explain the process as I'm not familiar. Do I contact him through his site first and then he gives his bitcoin address? Or is everything done through the order page?

Thanks.

So, everything is done through his private website. You create a profile, and then you can log in straight away. You have a tab with your balance, and there is a bitcoin address you have to send money to top it up (there is also Monero and a few other ones). Then you place your order (basically choose N and add it to the basket), and then transfer the funds from the balance you have topped up on the website (you always have to send a bit more as the shipping costs are not included and the bitcoin might fluctuate a bit). After that C will send you a website aaddress through which you will send him your address, and 3 days later you will get the tracker info the same way. Let me know if there's something that's not clear.

The whole process is rather straightforward and C is cooperative throughout, he replies around once a day. I'm your average user when it comes to internet, and when you follow the N guidelines from this forum the whole process is not that challenging after all.

Reactions: Wrennie, Busdriver, Fedrea and 7 others
P

pleasectb

Aug 21, 2020
So, everything is done through his private website. You create a profile, and then you can log in straight away. You have a tab with your balance, and there is a bitcoin address you have to send money to top it up (there is also Monero and a few other ones). Then you place your order (basically choose N and add it to the basket), and then transfer the funds from the balance you have topped up on the website (you always have to send a bit more as the shipping costs are not included and the bitcoin might fluctuate a bit). After that C will send you a website aaddress through which you will send him your address, and 3 days later you will get the tracker info the same way. Let me know if there's something that's not clear.

The whole process is rather straightforward and C is cooperative throughout, he replies around once a day. I'm your average user when it comes to internet, and when you follow the N guidelines from this forum the whole process is not that challenging after all.

Do you know if he can send it to a PO box?
Btw, can anyone help me with his website, I don't know how to find it

Reactions: Busdriver
A

Anomaly

Sep 29, 2019
Same here. Could someone share C's website with me, if it's not too much trouble? Thanks.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Can someone send the website to me as well