HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I also took abilify years ago.
I haven't liked it but I still take it. I feel like the psychiatrist is getting tired of me swapping medication

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Well stopping them abruptly is one way to get the courage I suppose.

I'm on 21 different medications and take many of them 4x daily, many more 2x daily, and a handful as needed with certain symptoms.

I've looked depressingly into my pill sorters too. Taking so many and I'm "young yet". But I finally, after 5 years of fiddling with them, got a regimen that works more days than not.
Omg! If u don't mind why are u on that many pills or medications.

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've tried doxepin, zyprexa, Prozac, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, lexapro, rexulti, lamictal, adderall, dexidrine, Ritalin, lithium, cymbalta, clonazepam. The only ones that did something for me was the stimulants and benzodiazepine lol! The other ones made me into zombie, dumber, crazy, fat, hypomanic, suicidal, adderall can make me suicidal if I overuse it. Rexulti made me suicidal too, very activating. Zyprexa made me go up to a size 11 lol! I'm glad I came off that it can cause u to become diabetic down the road.

Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
What do you guys take? I'm prescribed 175mg Zoloft, 150mg Wellbutrin, .5mg Ativan (as needed), and .5mg Risperidone. I stopped all that shit in one night, and I feel way worse, but I hope quitting gives me the courage to ctb.

I dunno if this is considered a lot of medications but it feels like fucking way too much. I was taking 6/7/8 pills a day because the Zoloft was 4 different pills. I felt like I had fucking cancer--which, ironically, would do me a lot more good.

I take 300mg effexor. When im off it the thought of suicide almost gives me a panic attack, it becomes much more scary and anxious, almost to the point of incapacitating me, when I'm on it though there's none of that, sure it can get emotional but far from the point of incapacitating me. Pretty ironic, antidepressants making suicide easier :/

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I haven't liked it but I still take it. I feel like the psychiatrist is getting tired of me swapping medication

I do not know how long you have been taking it, but in general, antidepressants act in the long term (months)

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I do not know how long you have been taking it, but in general, antidepressants act in the long term (months)
I've been on Prozac and Abilify for roughly three months now. Slightly increasing my dose each visit I see my psychiatrist

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I've been on Prozac and Abilify for roughly three months now. Slightly increasing my dose each visit I see my psychiatrist

In my case it was the same, the dose went up every so often, it did not help me much, I hope that in your case it will be different and it will help you.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Gave 7 medications a try, nothing works, only the side effects, and when switching you get to risk withdrawal symptoms.

It's truly sad it's 2019 and these are so commonly prescribed but don't do shit, and can have side effects of both worsening depression and suicide, such a joke. Thanks Doc
I can say from personal experience that going through withdrawal is one of the most torturous things a person can go through, and it's even worse when you continually put yourself through it because you're an addict and can't stop.

Reactions: therhydler and Deafsn0w
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
meds
amitriptyline 100mg
promethazine 100mg
orphenadrine 70mg
amantadine 50mg

abuse drugs
alcohol (alcoholic person), weed, dxm, demerol, pcp, datura, diethyl ether

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
I've been on 27 different psychiatric medications in the past 3 years.

Now I just take Zolpidem once in a while but I'll probably quit that too.

Can you tell me how effective zolpidem is? I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow and I will ask for some zolpidem, because the meds I'm taking now (taking for a few years) doesn't help me anymore, and I can't deal with the side effects of benzos. So I'm wondering if some zolpidem can help me to sleep, or other z-drugs. Feel free to tell me what you think about zolpidem, and anyone here that are taking zopiclone or related drugs, any feedback will help me a lot. Thank you.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Can you tell me how effective zolpidem is? I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow and I will ask for some zolpidem, because the meds I'm taking now (taking for a few years) doesn't help me anymore, and I can't deal with the side effects of benzos. So I'm wondering if some zolpidem can help me to sleep, or other z-drugs. Feel free to tell me what you think about zolpidem, and anyone here that are taking zopiclone or related drugs, any feedback will help me a lot. Thank you.

Hi, currently taking Zopiclone for a few nights. I've had it before. I don't have any side effects from it. Obviously a little more drowsy in the morning so am not driving first thing. Helps me go off to sleep within 1/2 hour of taking it and though I wake a couple of times in the night I go off to sleep again straight away.

It's not suitable long term though as apparently basically works same as temazepam thus equally addictive

Edit : it doesn't give the same "cosy" feeling after ten minutes that you get from the benzodiazepines ~ just find yourself asleep

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat and Schizotypal
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
@JustAboutDone thank you for feedback. Hey, do you think is strange ask my doctor for some zolpidem to try? I just wanna make a test, if it don't work for me I will ask my cocktail back. But I believe it will work for me. Clonazepam is very effective but I am a vegetable on this, I don't remember nothing, can't even take a cup of water without broke the cup. God, benzos are very incapacitant and addictive, maybe z-drugs are less problematic.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I was speaking to a girl irl and she says she has almost no memory of six months while she was taking benzodiazepines so I think they can really upset some people's ability to store memories.

I definitely think it's worth asking your dr to try the z's - you can just ask for a week's worth to see how they work for you. You can switch straight from the benzodiazepines to a Z without withdrawal problems as they both work in a similar way in the brain

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Dead Meat
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
I was speaking to a girl irl and she says she has almost no memory of six months while she was taking benzodiazepines so I think they can really upset some people's ability to store memories.

I definitely think it's worth asking your dr to try the z's - you can just ask for a week's worth to see how they work for you. You can switch straight from the benzodiazepines to a Z without withdrawal problems as they both work in a similar way in the brain

Yes, fuck the memory - and I take anticholinergics! Benzos are bad. In fact I'm not taking benzos, it was in the past. I'm taking the drugs I commented. Well, I will ask to try at least for 2 weeks, I'll lie and say that someone bring me some zolpidem and it works, so I would like an prescription to make an test. Thank you.

E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
I take zolpidem nightly. I can't sleep at all without it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Schizotypal
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
I take zolpidem nightly. I can't sleep at all without it.

It works well for you? I really hope my doctor agree to prescribe zolpidem for me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
My doctor didn't agreed to prescribe me zolpidem, she's a bitch that needs to be stabbed to death and burned with acid to hear me!!!!!!

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
My doctor didn't agreed to prescribe me zolpidem, she's a bitch that needs to be stabbed to death and burned with acid to hear me!!!!!!

Arghhhh!!! What did she say???

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
Arghhhh!!! What did she say???

She said "is an addictive medication, and I'm too young to take this", she told me if she put me in this, later 10 years I will not be able to stop... EVERY MEDICATION IS ADDICTIVE FOR LONG-TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna kill her!!!
I don't know how is where u live, I'm from Brazil and I pass in a public psychiatric system. They very ignorant about so many things here... I'm really wondering if I get in this place with a knife and stab someone they will take me seriously.

"so I will prescribe the same meds you was taking months ago" (I was like 6 months without a doctor)

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
She said "is an addictive medication, and I'm too young to take this", she told me if she put me in this, later 10 years I will not be able to stop... EVERY MEDICATION IS ADDICTIVE FOR LONG-TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna kill her!!!
I don't know how is where u live, I'm from Brazil and I pass in a public psychiatric system. They very ignorant about so many things here... I'm really wondering if I get in this place with a knife and stab someone they will take me seriously.

"so I will prescribe the same meds you was taking months ago" (I was like 6 months without a doctor)

Arghhhhh that is so infuriating! I am in the U.K.
You are so right! All medication can be a problem long term that was why you only wanted to try it!!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Schizotypal
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
There's only one doctor I've seen who will prescribe it to me. Your doctor is right that it's addictive - some doctors are afraid of legal trouble.

A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
There's only one doctor I've seen who will prescribe it to me. Your doctor is right that it's addictive - some doctors are afraid of legal trouble.

What? With Zolpidem/Ambien? Now that too...

It is sell addicting than Benzo but has other stuf.
Like amnesia, reckcless behaviour and shit laim fat

IVd 10mg × 3 zolpidem tartrate

Sorry if the post is incomprehensebleincomplete

A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
What the fuck wasis talking about?

A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
What? With Zolpidem/Ambien? Now that too...

It is sell addicting than Benzo but has other stuf.
Like amnesia, reckcless behaviour and shit laim fat

IVd 10mg × 3 zolpidem tartrate

Sorry if the post is incomprehensebleincomplete

What the fuck wasis talking about?

Damn... I'm sorry guys.

I was really fucked up last night. I need to stop posting while high, I know it's not the first time it happens.

I apologize for bothering you with this drug-induced nonsense.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Damn, I guess I'll take that off my bucket list then :(

it's not a myth, I snort wellbutrin all the time and can tell you that it is mildly euphoric. I have taken the pills orally too but they weren't much help