miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019

I wish psychiatrists could do this for anyone who is seriously suicidal. Wouldn't it make sense just to put someone to sleep for a long time, give the brain a rest rather than forcing poorly understood, toxic drugs ?

Until we have the technology to go into lucid dream fantasies and just leave reality, like in Total Recall or Vanilla sky, lol

• Love
Reactions: ADruinedmylife, demuic, Mr2005 and 3 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I was in a two week med coma after slicing my carotid artery wide open with self sharpened semi-blunt and rusty knives. Fucking nightmare (hallucinations and all kinds of wierd fucked up shit ). Don't recommend.

• Aww..
Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Sucks if it gives you unpleasant hallucinations but if it actually works then I want some. I guess I'm still a bit skeptical though because going under several times might in itself create a sense of newness that could alter someones mood but eventually wear off. if she's still on it at saying it's still working after several years then i will ask for some.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I was in a two week med coma after slicing my carotid artery wide open with self sharpened semi-blunt and rusty knives. Fucking nightmare (hallucinations and all kinds of wierd fucked up shit ). Don't recommend.
How come you didn't ctb?
Were you saved early, or just didn't lose enough blood for some reason?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018

I wish psychiatrists could do this for anyone who is seriously suicidal. Wouldn't it make sense just to put someone to sleep for a long time, give the brain a rest rather than forcing poorly understood, toxic drugs ?

Until we have the technology to go into lucid dream fantasies and just leave reality, like in Total Recall or Vanilla sky, lol
Vanilla Sky or more specifically the original Open your eyes is so close to my heart. I love it dearly and would do that if offered

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
You can be put into a medically induced coma rather than do not resuscitate if you're in France.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I don't think medically induced coma will ever become a treatment for mental illness for a very simple, down to earth reason - a person in a medical coma costs money to keep alive, yet doesn't actively support economy unlike a working person on drugs or even an unemployed person on drugs that might pay some taxes anyway. It's more likely that euthanasia will become legal.

Reactions: Disappointered
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
How come you didn't ctb?
Were you saved early, or just didn't lose enough blood for some reason?
I had an artificially induced psychosis. I believe I was poisoned by my "peers". Completely freaked out and informed the police / embassy etc and lost my shit. I was discovered in my dorm by the police with the walls smeared in blood. Stuff from a horror movie.

• Wow
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and esse_est_percipi