• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I reread that as well... it seems like you guys got into a fight rather than it being one sided, and they continued talking about it after. I mostly entered at the chaos at the end. Aside from that topic what else has happened over the last few days? Would talking it out with everyone help?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I reread that as well... it seems like you guys got into a fight rather than it being one sided, and they continued talking about it after. I mostly entered at the chaos at the end. Aside from that topic what else has happened over the last few days? Would talking it out with everyone help?
Nothing happened and I was not fighting. I am shocked you said that.

Reactions: Mixo
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Nothing happened and I was not fighting. I am shocked you said that.
It seemed you felt triggered by the post, and how you were responded to. I'm not judging you, and I recognize your feelings have been hurt. If I misread how that all started you can help me understand if you like. It's ok if you don't want to discuss it too.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Here we go again. And please stop continually asking me to talk to you about it or "talk it out".
Just leave me alone please.
[/QU
I didn't even do anything to you. You commented openly that you were treated poorly, and when I ask you get get mad at me for trying to help. It's cool, I'll leave you alone forever since you're clearly the type to only see your side of things, and not care how others preserve them. Take care.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Thank you.
Stumbled across that thread, not sure how it fits into the whole context, but imho you were quite abrasive towards the original poster and some of the comments in there,
Please leave me alone also. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: dundyfundy
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
People tend to be quite sensitive here and take everything on a personal level. I understood your point in the girlfriend thread but people looks like don't want to read the context and though you were looking for fight or in a bad mood there. Just keep going, you didn't do anything wrong

Reactions: Meditation guide
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
@Meditation guide May I just ask what I did? You seemed upset with me and I'm not 100% sure why although I think I know and I'd like to explain. If it is what I think it is, I didn't mean what it probably sounded like to you.

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
That's so terrible, rejection activates the same parts of the brain as physical pain. I think if people really thought about how bad it feels they wouldn't do that to others.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Is it about that thread with someone venting about wanting a suicidal girlfriend?

Every time I see a post like this complaining about another member without naming names and getting sympathy, it's been invariably to triangulate other members to shame that person. And every time I've seen it, the OP did something that was in bad form, got called out on it, and then tries to get the forum on their side and soothe them. This kind of post makes flying monkeys out of forum members. The only times such a post hasn't been a power play as I describe, the person complaining has named names for predatory behavior, either in the OP or in comments. I'd be very interested to hear the side of the other people being shamed here, but really, it's a personal issue and no one's business except for the parties involved.
I was sensing something strange scouring this post, and you've worded very well what I was wondering about. Without names it does feel suspicious to me.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Is it about that thread with someone venting about wanting a suicidal girlfriend?
Yes (at least part of it. I have no idea about the rest of it) and apparently I said something wrong but they won't even give me a chance to explain. If it's the comment I think it is, I was just making fun of myself but I think they took it wrong.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm not taking the bait.

I shall ask the moderator to remove this thread.

Last edited:
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
I tell people when I follow them and why on here. I did that recently with someone and said it was because they seemed interesting. I came back later and saw they seem to have a group of close friends they chat with a lot and one of them said "quingee" which I take meant "cringy", and the one I had followed didn't say anything back to me. It was all lovey dovey hugs all over the place with her friends. I felt hurt. Was I right to feel this way?
I don't understand. You followed them here, on social media or in real life? If the latter two, then cut them off immediately. They clearly don't have respect for you and is using you as someone to make fun of to boost their own social standing and ego. If here, then I won't even give a damn, unless you told them your private info for some reason.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I was sensing something strange scouring this post, and you've worded very well what I was wondering about. Without names it does feel suspicious to me.
The person you quoted is someone who had announced she had put me on ignore. I too am sensing something strange and that is that for someone on her ignore list I am still being bullied by her.

Another strange thing I am sensing is that it seems like as on most forums there are a few who are actually here to focus on what outstanding people they think they are, get followers and give putdowns for their ego boosts.

This kind of post makes flying monkeys out of forum members.
You @Burzolog have earned your wings I see. How very astute of her to describe her own post and you all in one short sentence.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The person you quoted is someone who had announced she had put me on ignore. I too am sensing something strange and that is that for someone on her ignore list I am still being bullied by her.

Another strange thing I am sensing is that it seems like as on most forums there are a few who are actually here to focus on what outstanding people they think they are, get followers and give putdowns for their ego boosts.

You @Burzolog have earned your wings I see. How very astute of her to describe her own post and you all in one short sentence.

i see theres a bit of 'pottle ,kettle, black', going on here. your saying your being bullied, but then slagging another member off. now who's the bully?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm so confused and I guess I'm glad I am. I don't know whats going on in this thread. Quite a few know whats happened I almost feel like I got left out of the girls club because I haven't a single clue.. and I probably don't want to know from the sounds of things. We have all been through enough mean things in life... can we just love eachother and be nice to each other here?

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I'm assuming that you're indirectly calling me a flying monkey because that's the only common thing between your response to me and her post here, and that by calling me a flying monkey If you're implying that I've grown distrustful of your true intentions for making this thread, of what you've described in OP had actually happened, of whether or not you have omitted any relevant information concerning your situation, after reading and influenced by @GoodPersonEffed post. Then I "had wings" long before that. Actually, not that long enough, only the third page of that deleted post.

I have a sort of an axiom. Every single human being (or an animal, really) is inherently selfish, in a sense that it is concerned, first and foremost, with one's own well-being/benefit/objectives. We (humans) are (generally speaking) intelligent enough to come up with a lie that we believe might allow us to win what we want/need, and because (I assume) there are no human being so powerful that he/she wouldn't have to resort to manipulative tactics at all to get everything they might want/need to have, humans are generally prone to employ manipulative tricks.

It is not clear or understandable to me what are your intentions in writing this post. Who are those people you claim were/are bullying you? Did it happen on this forum? Maybe I misread your messages but I didn't see any specification in that regard.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
A flying monkey is someone who does the bully's dirty work for them by continuing the harassment that they started.

can we just love eachother and be nice to each other here?
I would be happy if could not be bullied. I deal with enough with my physical problems.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp