• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief having access to the SN, I wish you the best.

A

ArjunRamDas

Dec 21, 2023
(won't be giving out the source, especially not until I have my SN, please don't ask/DM asking for it right now)

So I unfortunately still don't have my package, but I checked the tracking number I was given and it's only a state away. I paid for the expedited shipping, so it was supposed to be here by the 6th of February, and now it's scheduled to arrive sometime in the next 10 days... which sucks given how much the extra shipping cost was, but I can't really blame anybody for that. I don't know if it would take even longer without the faster shipping, but in my experience it wasn't worth it. I guess that depends on how expensive it is for you/where you live though.

At least I know for sure that it made it into the US and through customs without any issue, and that something got sent, so I'm a lot more confident that MDS isn't a scam

I obviously can't speak to the purity, I know some other people here have done their own tests and I've heard mostly good things so I probably won't end up doing any of my own tests anyway

I don't know what the fuck my plan is anymore or when this is all going to happen if and when I get my SN, but hopefully these updates do something for someone here, somehow. Fingers crossed
So glad it arrived. Hoping I can soon qualify to get more information on this site. I have been wanting to CTB for years now with many unsuccessful attempts with other options.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
So glad it arrived. Hoping I can soon qualify to get more information on this site. I have been wanting to CTB for years now with many unsuccessful attempts with other options.
Sorry about your situation. Just so you know, MDS got shut down and I think the new abbreviation it's using is DMC. I don't know much about the new source but I would keep an eye out for that around for forum. I hope that's helpful in some way. Best of luck stranger

Reactions: peacefulexit
A

ArjunRamDas

Dec 21, 2023
Sorry about your situation. Just so you know, MDS got shut down and I think the new abbreviation it's using is DMC. I don't know much about the new source but I would keep an eye out for that around for forum. I hope that's helpful in some way. Best of luck stranger
Thank you 🙏🏽 I appreciate that tip.
🤗