opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Hey all,

I was honored to have this person's companionship, friendship, and ultimate trust in what was the biggest moments. Before I go forward, this is a request to please respect this thread, please do not try to source within it, please do not derail it. I welcome any questions that do not relate to sourcing. Please treat this thread as if it was written by the user. They were beautiful and kind, and fucking hilarious. I like to think we brought each other joy in their last month on this plain. They deserve your well wishes.

To be clear, this was October 2nd, 11pm their time (first SN cup), in the early evening for me. I stayed on the call until I was sure, and there was no voices in the background, (IE outside their apartment) no nothing, and they have not shown back up, therefore I am assuming success. I know that if they survived I would have heard by now. The source was DMC (I was asked to include this as there have been talks about purity concerns and we partially did this to provide information regarding that, in real time. Further clarification, this user did not run it on a panel test beforehand)

Protocol here:

"11 AM : last meal : a 100g natural yogurt and 75g brownie
After that only clear water and 1 red fruit herbal tea
6 PM : I stop drinking
9:20 PM : 1000 mg of paracetamol
10:20 PM : 3x10 mg of meto
11 PM : 25 g or SN from DMC in 50ml water
I drink a second cup if I vomit"

*Note that NO BENZO was taken. See response down thread.

Timed info here, in my time:
(Any questions, just ask)

15:20: Took Meto
15:37: peed after Meto
15:41: "sad but calm"
15:50: Mixing SN to dissolve
15:57: We are both emotional, but calm.
16:00: First Cup SN
16:01: "Really salty"
16:01: Rinsed mouth
16:02: Laid down
16:05: Last clear words, "My heart" (they did not sound scared, likely describing tachycardia)
16:06: Quiet
16:07: — Nothing of note
16:08: — Nothing of note
16:09: Threw up (x 3 ?) / some background noise, some groaning.
16:10: Post puke noises, nothing more of note.
16:11: Coughing, possibly more puking
16:12: Moaning, I hear the reaction after drinking the 2nd cup.
16:13: Light groaning, heavy breath sounds
16:14: Quieter breath sounds
16:15: Hoarse breath sounds, grunt-like breath, possibly nearing unconsciousness.
16:16: Fast breath
16:17: Quieter and quieter breath now, much slower.
16:18: —Nothing of note
16:19: Quiet.
16:20: Quiet.
16:21: Small background noise, no more painful breathing.
16:22: Liquid-like breath sounds, much slower breath
16:23: Slower breath sounds
16:24: Small background noise.
16:25: Quiet, VERY slow breath
16:26: — Nothing of note
16:27: I speak my last words, telling them I love them, to let go.
16:28: Quiet, no more breath sounds evident.
16:29: Quiet.
16:30-17:20 Silence.

End call.

We both have and had the hope that this can somehow help educate others. Discussion is welcome, but please do not use this thread to source, please be respectful.

Thank you all. I really value this community, to those who have reached out, you know who you are❤️

I miss and love you, M. It's not goodbye, it's see you later<3 Thank you for trusting me to have your back.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, notsadtogo, the_path_of_sorrows and 18 others
Z

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
Oh, I had been waiting. Thank you for this. I considered the SN method because of your previous post, and now I have bought it. Hopefully this method works for me as it worked for your friend. Again, I wish she rests in peace.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and Plato'sCaveDweller
leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Darkness and Misery
Sep 22, 2024
Rest in peace May. Thank you for sharing this with us, thank you for being with someone during their last moments as I'm sure you were a huge comfort.

• Love
Reactions: Surai, wren-briar, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
wayn

wayn

orange cats are so cute
Oct 3, 2024
Rest in peace. Thank you for the post. I wish you well.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
It sounds like they had a meaningful connection with you in their final moments, and it's clear you both brought each other comfort and joy during a difficult time.

They were fortunate to have someone they trusted and felt close to when it mattered most. My thoughts are with you and with them. Wishing them peace.

• Love
Reactions: Surai and wren-briar
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I'm glad they didn't have to go while completely alone. I hope you have been taking care of yourself - listening to a death could be traumatic, even though overall it sounded fairly peaceful. RIP May <3

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar
F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
Glad she had you there Ophelia, but that must also have been so heavy on you. She was lucky to have you there to give her some comfort. RIP May 🌈

Feels so insensitive to ask, but did she take anything to sedate her? The time line looks incredibly peaceful and exactly how I'd like mine to go. I need to get benzos as the last part of mine but not sure if I definitely need them.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Glad she had you there Ophelia, but that must also have been so heavy on you. She was lucky to have you there to give her some comfort. RIP May 🌈

Feels so insensitive to ask, but did she take anything to sedate her? The time line looks incredibly peaceful and exactly how I'd like mine to go. I need to get benzos as the last part of mine but not sure if I definitely need them.
To answer this specifically, esp since I forgot to include it:

Maynoname did not take a benzo as part of their protocol, they were familiar with the affects of the ones they had available and were worried it would make them sleepy too fast and therefore unable to complete the protocol, following their plan was important to them, long before I suggested taking it closer to the SN but the worry remained so I didn't push it further.

I welcome any questions that are not directly trying to source, whether here or in Convo (preferred to chat). If anyone has any questions specifically regarding figuring out their benzo dose, those questions are welcome, just not on this thread. I have been on them/abusing them for years and am overly familiar. Much love, all<3

• Love
Reactions: Fangarina and Plato'sCaveDweller
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
RIP, May. We had the occasion to talk a bit. It was a pleasure meeting you. Safe travels and Godspeed.