• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It's not really a feeling of happiness; I feel more ambivalent than anything else. I don't feel that I've been thinking of suicide as much as of recent. I don't really know if I feel "better" but I think I do feel different. Maybe this is just a fluke, who knows? I figured this fit best for the recovery section.

Tefnu

Tefnu

Optimistic believer in recovery
Feb 20, 2023
It's the gradual climb, I think.

When I was crawling out of my pit, I would get days at a time where I realized I wasn't sad, wasn't happy, was just fine. And then as this progressed, it became a huge relief to be free of that weight that had been crushing me most my life. Now, I get giddy going outside and smelling the frost in the air, and I can say with certainty that I am happy. It's not like there aren't relapses, I don't think happiness is meant to be a permanent state, but it's not meant to be rare either.

I hope you experience something similar, and I'm happy that you're at least feeling 'okay' for the time being. Best

Reactions: CrazyDiamond04
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It's the gradual climb, I think.

When I was crawling out of my pit, I would get days at a time where I realized I wasn't sad, wasn't happy, was just fine. And then as this progressed, it became a huge relief to be free of that weight that had been crushing me most my life. Now, I get giddy going outside and smelling the frost in the air, and I can say with certainty that I am happy. It's not like there aren't relapses, I don't think happiness is meant to be a permanent state, but it's not meant to be rare either.

I hope you experience something similar, and I'm happy that you're at least feeling 'okay' for the time being. Best
Yeah, I'm hoping that's the case. I don't know why but I have a small feeling that things might get better. No clue why I feel this way but the feeling is there I suppose. Thank you for your kindness.