IchijouRirika

IchijouRirika

Burial - Untrue
Dec 24, 2023
Apparently, she REALLY will just ditch me without even explaining why, wishing me a goodbye or anything, won't answer back like, damn this how you treat someone special just because they are from the internet only???
I'm tired already of this, of everyone single person that starts acting like that with me just goes away for no reason out of nowhere with no explanation, every person I talk with online disrespects and insults me, and so does my family, as well as the fact I cannot live with myself anymore after 2021.
I see no break on this, and I hope this year I finally get the ways and the courage to quit, I don't even care about the things I've left unfinished, the surgery I went to change my looks (which now I have scars on that don't even help with it) or anything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Return2themoonlight, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
New year. New disappointments. Smh.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: DoomValuer, Return2themoonlight, IchijouRirika and 1 other person
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I'm in a similar place of wanting to CTB this year. My GF left me last year and I have to many problems to deal with. I'm sorry to hear things have been so painful for you the last few years.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Return2themoonlight, not-2-b-the-answer and IchijouRirika
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Apparently, she REALLY will just ditch me without even explaining why, wishing me a goodbye or anything, won't answer back like, damn this how you treat someone special just because they are from the internet only???
I'm tired already of this, of everyone single person that starts acting like that with me just goes away for no reason out of nowhere with no explanation, every person I talk with online disrespects and insults me, and so does my family, as well as the fact I cannot live with myself anymore after 2021.
I see no break on this, and I hope this year I finally get the ways and the courage to quit, I don't even care about the things I've left unfinished, the surgery I went to change my looks (which now I have scars on that don't even help with it) or anything.
I feel the same. I hope I don't see another year.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and IchijouRirika
IchijouRirika

IchijouRirika

Burial - Untrue
Dec 24, 2023
I'm in a similar place of wanting to CTB this year. My GF left me last year and I have to many problems to deal with. I'm sorry to hear things have been so painful for you the last few years.
yeah it has been painful my entire existence, not only the last few years, sorry about your gf btw.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and not-2-b-the-answer
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I hear you, a strong majority of prople in the real world truly cares about people, they are only in others lives for their own benefit regardless of how it affects people like us. They can see it, acknowledge it and still believe that its our fault for being used in any way shape or form, at least that's how I feel from my own experiences.
I pray you find your solution and May the Goddess of the Moon guide your soul into everlasting peace🌕💚

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer