• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I need to be dead before her birthday I can't be alive for her birthday i just can't do it to myself i had an extremely bad experience today i didn't feel good at all and i realisef how desperate i am too go

The malwai tent i got was faulty and imm going to have to pack away and send back,i'm gonna need more carlcoal i may even need a second grill with me there is alot i need to consider

But even after all of that will it be enough will i really be able to go or am i endlessly going to be trapped honestly idk

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Suicide is really difficult and requires planning and resources. I hope you find the peace you are looking for soon and end your suffering peacefully.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So the tent i ordered may take 3 days to arrive so if any of y'all can think of other methods could research incase of failure I'd appreciate it i need to go before the 7th

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori