Status
Not open for further replies.
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Theres literally how many women and survivors on here like THATS NOT OK.

Like are we all just gonna ignore that incel part orrrrr??? Like ??? Fr y'all?
Incels barely even talk to women, so I have no idea how they/we would victimize one. The confusion lies in the definition of "incel", and if people want to skew the definition to necessitate misogyny, paedophilia, racism or whatever. In my book incel just means a lonely man, full stop.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ithappens, Death_the_kid, LifeQuitter2018 and 4 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Uhmm what incel site??? Is everyone just gonna skip over that? What incel site is his name "Master" on.. :mmm:

This is info anyone who's signning up should kno... its embarrassing being part of a site thats possible run by an incel.... like... full stop and such a bad look to be the one publicly defending this site...
It's really not a difficult site to find if you search incel on Google. As a woman, incels don't even bother me at all. Incel literally just means involuntary celibate and shit loads of people identify as one, they don't all hate women and post incendiary opinions online.
Also if we all believe in free speech on here then the existence of this supposedly misogynistic sub-culture is fair enough isn't it? Different people are offended by different things... if guys venting about girls in a bit of an extreme way offends you then don't go on there and look.
I accept that I'm a member of an emotive/ controversial sub-group by being a member of ss.. as long as I don't bump into these guys irl calling me a whore in Tesco I really don't care what they get up to on that site.
Oh! And I've not seen paedophilia on that site? Obviously that would be a whole different matter.. but I've not seen it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ithappens, demuic, Dr Iron Arc and 6 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It is true that the original creators of this community also created Incels.co first before this one. It's true that some of the admins are part of the incels group and that some users are incels. But that's where the line is drawn. If you ever been on the Incels.co community and compare it to this community. It's like night and day. All the hateful rhetoric is kept to that community and never reaches SS. If so, the mods here do a great job at removing such content. Even MGTOW talk gets deleted.

It's also common that web admins control many different communities to keep it under the same umbrella of servers. Being that suicide and Inceldom are controversial topics in society, finding a proper host is increasingly hard because most providers do not want to be legally held responsible for hosting such content. Both communities wouldn't have huge populations if it were hosted in the Darkweb, so it becomes an accessibility and availability issue if the communities were taken down.

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, demuic, Dr Iron Arc and 5 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Ugh I cringeeee WTFFFF THATS DISGUSTING!!!!

Theres literally how many women and survivors on here like THATS NOT OK.

Also, this is the exact reason I was hesitant to even listen to this.

If someone could provide some kinda cliff notes or something that'd be great bc I am not listening to all this. For personal and ADHD reasons.

Like are we all just gonna ignore that incel part orrrrr??? Like ??? Fr y'all?

& throwing a hissy fit when asked? Ew.

This is not new information, marquis told us the history of this place in a post a few years ago, he told us that they created this community because reddit started censoring them and deleted the SS subreddit, I think he also talked about inceldom and the other page.

At first it took me by surprise, but then I realized that incels are mostly just a punching bag for news articles and a boogeyman in the internet, in reality they just use the other forum as a support group, the same way that we do here, even if they tend to express themselves in their own way and it can be viewed as negative for women.

Also, freedom of speech is something that we really enjoy here and in no other place, and if it's thanks to a group of incels then I thank them, no one else is fighting this fight apparently, so you can see them as unlikely allies in a way.

• Love
Reactions: ithappens, demuic, Dr Iron Arc and 8 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I have absolutely zero interest in Catherine's side of the story. As far as I'm concerned she is DIRECTLY responsible for her son's death. She might as well have killed him herself.

OH BUT YOU LOVE HIM NOW DONT YOU. NOW THAT YOU REALISE HOW MUCH YOU SHOULD HAVE CARED WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: noname123, it's_all_a_game, TessB and 3 others
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I have absolutely zero interest in Catherine's side of the story. As far as I'm concerned she is DIRECTLY responsible for her son's death. She might as well have killed him herself.

OH BUT YOU LOVE HIM NOW DONT YOU. NOW THAT YOU REALISE HOW MUCH YOU SHOULD HAVE CARED WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE.
Chill out.

Reactions: TessB, Brink, Ame and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

Not really, you got proof of that? She may be a trollish bat, but she definitely didn't kill her son, nor did this site killed her son. Like all of us, we were born in the wrong time and society just wasn't ready for us yet.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, paininme, LittleBabyNothing and 3 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Fuck this thread and fuck those scumbags. You've got to fight fire with fire. Push back. They don't deserve any better.

If were going to start pointing fingers, who the fuck is she to accuse this site of failing in its duty of care towards someone... which of the two parties is more likely to have had an impact? Some randos online or THAT PERSON'S MOTHER? Hmmm its so difficult I'm not sure.

Statistically speaking its not even that unlikely that she didn't abuse him, either physically or emotionally, or just through neglect.

So frankly fuck off telling me to chill out.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Buffy5120
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
If I'm not wrong, Marquis said that fixthe26's app that they're working on is a good idea. I think Jeremy invited Marquis to work on it with them.
Very interesting, had to listen to it again.
Will be interesting to see if Marquis is willing to do that.
I never trusted that little creep Jeremy, and I never will. I hope @Marquis knows better then to work whit him.

Reactions: fatiguecentral, it's_all_a_game, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Fuck this thread and fuck those scumbags. You've got to fight fire with fire. Push back. They don't deserve any better.

If were going to start pointing fingers, who the fuck is she to accuse this site of failing in its duty of care towards someone... which of the two parties is more likely to have had an impact? Some randos online or THAT PERSON'S MOTHER? Hmmm its so difficult I'm not sure.

Statistically speaking its not even that unlikely that she didn't abuse him, either physically or emotionally, or just through neglect.

So frankly fuck off telling me to chill out.

Yeah.

Yeah.

YEAH!!!

We should form an army.

You've heard of the SAS and the SBS.
Well now we have the SSA: Sanctioned Suicide's Army.

We should take back our forum just like Liam Neeson took back his daughter in that Film.

YEAH!

Reactions: Mentalmick
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
It's really not a difficult site to find if you search incel on Google. As a woman, incels don't even bother me at all. Incel literally just means involuntary celibate and shit loads of people identify as one, they don't all hate women and post incendiary opinions online.
Also if we all believe in free speech on here then the existence of this supposedly misogynistic sub-culture is fair enough isn't it? Different people are offended by different things... if guys venting about girls in a bit of an extreme way offends you then don't go on there and look.
I accept that I'm a member of an emotive/ controversial sub-group by being a member of ss.. as long as I don't bump into these guys irl calling me a whore in Tesco I really don't care what they get up to on that site.
Oh! And I've not seen paedophilia on that site? Obviously that would be a whole different matter.. but I've not seen it.
Again thats GREAT FOR U. a lot of people have experienced extremely predatory behavior on this site so NO incels arnt just harmless and you don't speak for all women sooo yeah thats great that as a women u feel like that but... no.

Incels are not just people fucking venting this shit transfers to real life. Like. Its 2021 and y'all are really gonna try to cap for the whole incel movement???

Ew.

And just because u don't see it doesnt mean it isnt there. Cmon gurl... he couldn't even answer that question calmly... like...

Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, it's_all_a_game, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

Getting Harry Potter vibes like Dumbledore's Army. Except instead of defeating evil, we're defeating ourselves. Gonna go into the Room of Requirement and practice how to tie knots into a hangman's noose or experiment with mixing the right amount of SN in water.

Reactions: x_LittleAmy_x
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I think we need to talk about the letter that Joe (the son of the grieving mother) left about this website, the one where he apparently said that the police should close this place.

And first, I'm not going to accuse her of forging the letter, I think it's realistic to believe that he made it himself.

But while it can be seen as something incredibly selfish, I saw it that way too, he basically came here for a few days, got what he wanted and then wrote to the police to "save us" because we could be saved, but not him.

There's more to it and I think that this is actually an extremely misguided act of care for this community.

In this post he seems to really love this place:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-a-community.35851/

There's also the fact that he was abused by his girlfriend, in emotional and financial ways, I've known some people who have been manipulated in such ways, and they are always the most caring, selfless and giving individuals. And nothing about the way he posted makes me think that he had ulterior motives for writing the letter.

Still, if he loved the community so much, then quietly leaving, understanding our reasons, and not making his mother fall for vindictive rage while opening herself to harassment would've been the best thing to do.

Reactions: LastFlowers, fatiguecentral, ithappens and 2 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah.

Yeah.

YEAH!!!

We should form an army.

You've heard of the SAS and the SBS.

We should take back our forum just like Liam Neeson took back his daughter in that Film.

YEAH!
Who the fuck even are you?

• Yay!
Reactions: fatiguecentral, Natty, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
This entire thread....
Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

If SS had a movie, this entire thread be a script. Starts out as a serious documentary, throw in a lesbian sex scenes or coming out scene followed by lesbian sex, and then lots of anger towards a person, that we form an army to combat that person. What's next? We go to battle on Jeremy's massive Fivehead while crying Freedom!!!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ithappens, Death_the_kid, Lostandlooking and 10 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
What a shame, this thread turned into a shitpost-fest, I thought that we were going to talk about the podcast in question, but OP had different plans for this thread.

Reactions: ithappens, demuic, Despondent and 2 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020

What???? That's not true! She literally messaged me what happened and it wasn't her fault in anyway?

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, deflationary and Fragile
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
What a shame, this thread turned into a shitpost-fest, I thought that we were going to talk about the podcast in question, but OP had different plans for this thread.

I did try to keep it on point several times, unsuccessfully.
If you'd like to make a point about the podcast, nothing stopping you.

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Yeahh sorry but we have WAY DIF experiences then. I live in Canada and a guy ran over a few women with a fucking car in the middle of the city like a few years ago. A lot around it would indicate what an incel can mean and like... yeah.

Just no like incels aren't these harmless people so. I don't agree but respect ur opinion nonetheless.
So I guess you think all Muslims are part of Isis then if that's the way you think?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I hope this Naama Kates pivots to the topic of suicide after she's done with her Incel Project. Or someone does a podcast that involves other members of Fthe26. Catherine doesn't represent Fthe26 as a whole, she's one of many parents. I like to hear what Kelly and Chip Bieber have to say or Sharon Luft's opinion on us and how they want to contribute to the ongoing mental health crisis other than shutting us down. Maybe it wont be an app promotion from Jeremy, maybe they'll do a "Walk Against SS". Dude could use some sun with his Uncle fester lookin ass.

• Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, lofticries and deflationary
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I think we need to talk about the letter that Joe (the son of the grieving mother) left about this website, the one where he apparently said that the police should close this place.

And first, I'm not going to accuse her of forging the letter, I think it's realistic to believe that he made it himself.

But while it can be seen as something incredibly selfish, I saw it that way too, he basically came here for a few days, got what he wanted and then wrote to the police to "save us" because we could be saved, but not him.

There's more to it and I think that this is actually an extremely misguided act of care for this community.

In this post he seems to really love this place:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-a-community.35851/

There's also the fact that he was abused by his girlfriend, in emotional and financial ways, I've known some people who have been manipulated in such ways, and they are always the most caring, selfless and giving individuals. And nothing about the way he posted makes me think that he had ulterior motives for writing the letter.

Still, if he loved the community so much, then quietly leaving, understanding our reasons, and not making his mother fall for vindictive rage while opening herself to harassment would've been the best thing to do.
I wouldn't be remotely surprised if it *was* fabricated, but fine whatever.

I cant find it in me to judge someone in that state of mind. Maybe he thought he was doing the right thing. Maybe those were just the mental hoops he needed to jump through to be able to go through with it. I would think that the police already knew about SS and other places like this, and about methods like SN. None of this is his fault.

Reactions: Symbiote
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I did try to keep it on point several times, unsuccessfully.
If you'd like to make a point about the podcast, nothing stopping you.
I've done so many times, but you kept derailing with your defense of jeremy, and after people called you out you threatened to leave this forum, twice. Then you started shitposting about stuff completely unrelated to this thread and now It's impossible to bring the conversation back.

Reactions: fatiguecentral, ithappens, demuic and 2 others
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I've done so many times, but you kept derailing with your defense of jeremy, and after people called you out you threatened to leave this forum, twice. Then you started shitposting about stuff completely unrelated to this thread and now It's impossible to bring the conversation back.
Stop moaning and say what you're so desperate to say about the podcast.

I'm waiting.

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Personally I hope that Naama Kates has a sudden epiphany about what a toxic piece of shit she is and never puts pen to paper again.
Stop moaning and say what you're so desperate to say about the podcast.

I'm waiting.
who the hell cares?

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I wouldn't be remotely surprised if it *was* fabricated, but fine whatever.

I cant find it in me to judge someone in that state of mind. Maybe he thought he was doing the right thing. Maybe those were just the mental hoops he needed to jump through to be able to go through with it. I would think that the police already knew about SS and other places like this, and about methods like SN. None of this is his fault.
It's definitely his fault that his mother not only knew about this website, but also opened herself to harassment.

In fact, his mother mentions him leaving open the website in all his devices and also leaving the letter to have it closed down, definitely not a nice thing to do for many people here.

Reactions: ithappens
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Like every fucking thread nowadays but apparently its a problem to say so and the people doing all the shit-posting don't wanna hear it or see a problem -_-

Not everything is a god damn joke ffs.

• Love
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, Brink, demuic and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.