Status
Not open for further replies.
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I've locked this thread and rule violations will be warned. I'm tired of the way you talk to each other, this thread is an utter mess and there is no need to attack other members the way it happened in this place - that includes the site owners. Their ideology and involvement in other websites has nothing to do with this forum. I have been critical of the incel movement since day 1 but I can assure you that Marquis has been nothing but a decent human being since I know him and I'm grateful for this website. He has to do deal with enough bullshit from the pro-life crowd already which literally calls for his imprisonment or in some cases, for the public execution and I don't appreciate how some of you are backstabbing him like that. And this forum has nothing to do with inceldom in the first place, so why is this even an argument? We ban problematic incels on sight, we have clear rules in place that prevent any kind of bigotry - they're free to use the forum if they behave and moderators like myself are there to make sure they follow the rules. So what's the problem? Seriously, why can't we just be nice to each other and act and work together as a community? If you have an issue with the associations of SS to other controversial forums, feel free to leave. If you want to defend the people that are trying to take down SS, feel free to leave. Nobody forces you to stay here and I think it's quite hypocritical to criticize other controversial websites when we, ourselves, are in the public spotlight for being extremely controversial and people are using your exact same arguments you use against incels to justify the shutdown of this website, Sanctioned-Suicide. Don't you realize that? If you don't value free speech, that includes controversial speech by the way (like suicide methods or in other instances, incels venting), you shouldn't be here. I don't like to do that and I say that as a leftist transgender woman but the bashing of the site owners has gone to far.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, š–£“ nadia š–£“, Wrennie and 20 others
Status
Not open for further replies.