• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vkore

vkore

Feb 27, 2023
i realize this may be a pretty niche subject, at least the law of assumption (by neville goddard) but has anyone tried any of these to better their life and has it worked in any way? or things like shifting and respawn subliminals, etc. or even subliminals meant for death, etc.

i've been trying a lot of these for years, but probably because of my own disbelief, they haven't worked.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
manifestation as the process by which one can, with different scripting and mindset techniques, achieve and get anything he or she wants. How is this possible, you may ask? Because of the various universal laws of New Thought philosophy. For example, the Law of Attraction (positive thoughts bring positive outcomes) or the Law of Assumption (you are the operating power in your life and everything you assume is true will become true).

The debate surrounding the validity of this concept comes from the lack of scientific knowledge around it. Nothing proves that it works, the only "proof" we have is from others saying it worked for them.

Reactions: sserafim