• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I read many stories about suicide and in some way want to copy them as in if it works for them it will work for me but then at the same time I want my suicide to be unique - anyone else figure like this ?

Reactions: dano6533, deathwish and LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
What do you mean by unique if I may ask? Do you want to draw attention? make people feel guilty? Or do just want to make your way into "history books"?

Reactions: dano6533, Fennoscandia and dwimplepeen213
D

Deleted member 847

Why do you care?

Reactions: dano6533 and Volatile
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
subjectively creative is the only unique worth having. It's worth making personally satisfying, and unless you are already in a position of notoriety don't waste your time attempting to make it unique in a public way. Just focus on making your subjective experience unique. It's obviously better to die in a pleasant way (if you can acquire the necessary resources to arrange for that), than to die barely cognizant, aged, in a hospital bed. An analogy would be akin to the child who steals candy and enjoys eating it in privacy. Death is the de facto destination of every individual, so in the end the only thing that really matters is what state of consciousness you die in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspectival_realism

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533, Smilla and deathwish
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
Ya, vanity insists that this topic be re and revisited

Reactions: dano6533
Fennoscandia

Fennoscandia

Jul 2, 2018
Being remembered for my suicide is one of the main reasons I'm so doubtful about catching the bus. If you were to die in a "unique" way, you would be most likely be turned into an example that non-suicidal people would use to perpetuate the states that get us into this head space anyway. I would only be concerned with dying in pleasant way; not trying to kill yourself in the most unusual way possible.

Reactions: dano6533 and Smilla