kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I found this liquid called bitter-bloc that's supposed to "eliminate bitter, salty, metallic, astringent, and general off-notes in a variety of oral formulations." I just ordered it so when I get it I'll try it on something else and see how well it works. Could be good for N, SN, or anything bad tasting you'll ingest.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Necron, Scattered-Soul, EternalShore and 2 others
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Aren't you afraid that it alters the efficiency of your SN protocol in any way ?

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
Aren't you afraid that it alters the efficiency of your SN protocol in any way ?
I emailed the company that makes it and they said it doesn't alter the chemical composition in any way and since it's a concentrate, very little is needed to be used so it won't add to the volume much. It just makes it taste not as gross.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Have a tic tac or chew some gum (what's the worst that can happen, you choke on it and die²?) Don't go playing around with the formula unless you like the idea of living with brain damage, but I doubt a mint or anything you don't swallow will make much and impact. Then again, expect to taste your own bile anyways so idk what to tell ya.

Didnt those taste changing pills go viral like 10 years ago or whatever? That could be a fun experiment.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
killmekillu3

killmekillu3

Dec 17, 2023
Have a tic tac or chew some gum (what's the worst that can happen, you choke on it and die²?) Don't go playing around with the formula unless you like the idea of living with brain damage, but I doubt a mint or anything you don't swallow will make much and impact. Then again, expect to taste your own bile anyways so idk what to tell ya.

Didnt those taste changing pills go viral like 10 years ago or whatever? That could be a fun experiment.
Wouldn't antiacid help with the bile thing?

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023

I have a really sensitive gag reflex so a tic tac or gum wouldn't work for me. I'd throw it up and not die and be worse off. If I test out the blocker and it works, why wouldn't I use it to lessen my chances of throwing up? How is a tic tac better than that?

Reactions: Necron
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I emailed the company that makes it and they said it doesn't alter the chemical composition in any way and since it's a concentrate, very little is needed to be used so it won't add to the volume much. It just makes it taste not as gross.
Probably. But I would be so stressed to mess things up...

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Wouldn't antiacid help with the bile thing?
Antiacid is no longer recommended for SN protocol, I understand why you'd think that, though. I believe it was deemed rather ineffective with minimal results.
I have a really sensitive gag reflex so a tic tac or gum wouldn't work for me. I'd throw it up and not die and be worse off. If I test out the blocker and it works, why wouldn't I use it to lessen my chances of throwing up? How is a tic tac better than that?
With a sensitive gag reflex, a tic tac is going to be the least of your worries for SN. I'd recommend looking through Vizzy's SN Bible to help you get an understanding of what would best work for you. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

• Informative
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
T
Antiacid is no longer recommended for SN protocol, I understand why you'd think that, though. I believe it was deemed rather ineffective with minimal results.

With a sensitive gag reflex, a tic tac is going to be the least of your worries for SN. I'd recommend looking through Vizzy's SN Bible to help you get an understanding of what would best work for you. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-bible-sodium-nitrite-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672

With a sensitive gag reflex, a tic tac is going to be the least of your worries for SN. I'd recommend looking through Vizzy's SN Bible to help you get an understanding of what would best work for you. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/
Thanks, this is a very thorough guide. I have all the anti-emetics, benzos, etc. already and just wanted to use the bitter-bloc as an extra step to ensure success.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I survived years an years of elementary school cantina... It can't be that bad imo

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I get you, I'm also pretty concerned about that aspect of it. It'll be hard enough for me with my severe emetophobia but I think I can take some vomiting if it's guaranteed death afterward but something that I won't be able to stand is the taste and its after effects. I can't give you any advice since I'm not informed on this but I wish you luck and I hope it works out, good on your for doing research and being able to find that.

• Hugs
Reactions: kettlevinbarq
N

Necron

Dec 19, 2023
T

Thanks, this is a very thorough guide. I have all the anti-emetics, benzos, etc. already and just wanted to use the bitter-bloc as an extra step to ensure success.
May I ask what you are taking the benzos for and how much you take? I also read your other thread. If you had N, would you take Benzos then as well? Which benzos will you take? Sorry for the many questions, Iam impressed you are prepared so well. :)

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
May I ask what you are taking the benzos for and how much you take? I also read your other thread. If you had N, would you take Benzos then as well? Which benzos will you take? Sorry for the many questions, Iam impressed you are prepared so well. :)
No worries, we're all here to discuss things. Ask as much as you'd like.
I already take 0.5mg - 1mg Klonopin for anxiety and panic attacks. I don't like Xanax so I won't be using that. I only take as needed right now so I think when the time comes, I'll take maybe 4mg Klonopin to be completely relaxed. I've taken close to that amount before with no nausea or side effects so I think it will be fine.
With any ctb method, N included, I would always take my Klonopin. It has been the only thing in my 13 years of mental illness that has ever made me feel better so you best bet I'm gonna take it on my way out. And thanks, I excel at planning if I'm motivated.

• Hugs
N

Necron

Dec 19, 2023
No worries, we're all here to discuss things. Ask as much as you'd like.
I already take 0.5mg - 1mg Klonopin for anxiety and panic attacks. I don't like Xanax so I won't be using that. I only take as needed right now so I think when the time comes, I'll take maybe 4mg Klonopin to be completely relaxed. I've taken close to that amount before with no nausea or side effects so I think it will be fine.
With any ctb method, N included, I would always take my Klonopin. It has been the only thing in my 13 years of mental illness that has ever made me feel better so you best bet I'm gonna take it on my way out. And thanks, I excel at planning if I'm motivated.
That was really helpful, thanks a lot! The list of benzos is long, are the effects comparable? Why would you not recommend taking Xanax? What do you think about Diazepam?
I once took 15 mg (3x0,5 mg) Diazepam at once and only became sleepy. Well also to sleepy to have any anxiety, I don't know if that would help to be relaxed when Iam going to CTB.

I hope that your plans will be succesful. I wish you all the best for that, you deserve to rest.

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
That was really helpful, thanks a lot! The list of benzos is long, are the effects comparable? Why would you not recommend taking Xanax? What do you think about Diazepam?
I once took 15 mg (3x0,5 mg) Diazepam at once and only became sleepy. Well also to sleepy to have any anxiety, I don't know if that would help to be relaxed when Iam going to CTB.

I hope that your plans will be succesful. I wish you all the best for that, you deserve to rest.
It's not that I don't recommend Xanax, it's just that I personally react poorly to it. It makes me feel too sluggish and slightly depressed. Everyone's body is different so it could work for you and it does for a lot of people. They both make me feel chilled out. I've never tried Diazepam but if you feel like it didn't relax you then it probably doesn't work. I know Klonopin works for me because within 30 min I'm able to stop crying and life is ok for a little bit. I feel slight euphoria but not like high high. Racing thoughts pause and it's nice.
Maybe you could ask your doctor to let you try a different benzo? I have a psych nurse practioner so we just constantly cycle through meds all the time to see what works.
Thanks, I hope you get what you want too! Also wishing you the best <3

• Love