• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
I spent my time weighing out everything and all the possibilities. This is what I want.

I have finalized my note. It's perfect:) I have a couple more songs to finish and put into a USB and I have my final exams coming up. When I leave on the 20th, I won't be leaving a goodbye thread. I just wish I wouldn't have to be alone in my final moments.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i am sorry to know you will be gone soon. still, i hope things go as peacefully as possible for you.

if we don't get the chance to talk or say goodbye, know that for the time i am still here i will remember you dearly. thanks for being an amazing person. ❤️

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
That's sad, with your last thread I thought you were doing a bit better when you said you'd found a hobby.
Hope this is what you want, and if you want to talk what made you commit feel free to say.

Reactions: sadworld
OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
That's sad, with your last thread I thought you were doing a bit better when you said you'd found a hobby.
Hope this is what you want, and if you want to talk what made you commit feel free to say.

I thought about recovery, but I can't stand relapsing again. I love the moments in life that make me happy, but the pain outweighs the good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sakura94
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I thought about recovery, but I can't stand relapsing again. I love the moments in life that make me happy, but the pain outweighs the good.

I don't think weighing everything like a machine is healthy. Like one event is rated something and then a dozen other events detract from that. I don't like seeing things like that.
Exist in the moment. You're ok now, I think you're happy making music. Focus on this and if things get bad then your options are still open.
Best of luck in your exams btw. :hug::heart::heart:

OhSoSinful

OhSoSinful

Nov 18, 2020
If you need anyone to speak to, or simply be there, I'm happy to be there for you ♡

Best of luck on those exams. You've got this no matter what you choose as well.

• Love
Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie