• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

forsaken_fallacy_12

forsaken_fallacy_12

Mar 12, 2023
i live with my parents and can't have anything shipped to my house that they won't inspect. my dad does own a pharmacy, but all the control 2 drugs are locked in a safe that i do not know the combination for (control 3 and higher are accessible by me). i have access to multiple small box cutters i typically use for sh, but if they'd help in ctb, i'm obviously willing to use them. my mother is a light sleeper, so if it is anything that would require a lot of movement during the night i may get caught in the act.

my room is on the second story of my house, and if i jumped from it i would land on unforgiving concrete. this was my initial plan, but i'm worried i'll fuck it up and just end up with a broken leg and a trip to the psych ward. i'm very heavy, so landing on my head might do the trick, although it'd be messy and i have a little brother who would definitely be permanently traumatized if he saw his big sister's bloody lifeless body and brain splattered all over the concrete on his way to school. i have several other family members too, but since he is the youngest member of my family, i feel as though he would be the most severely impacted.

i'd prefer something painful, as strange as it sounds, but if the most failproof method is painless, so be it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, mamaAK and Skatspielerin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that jumping from there would certainly lead to injuries, but anyway it sounds very difficult even trying to ctb in a situation like that where one has such limited time alone and I don't get why someone would prefer a painful method as the more painful the method the higher chance of the SI kicking in and leading to failure where there would very likely be injuries. And cutting isn't a reliable method, it has a less than 2% success rate.

Reactions: myusername890
Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
I'm thinking about jumping too, but 2 story is not enough even head first with SI kicking in you may survive in an horrible state. Higher would be better, I'm thinking of a cliff (doesn't have any near me) or a high building but I wouldn't want to traumatisé people if i can. Or in front of a train. You lay down on the rail and wait, just wait

Reactions: myusername890
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Similar to what others said, jumping is not a good method at all, especially with such a low height. Usually people who jump and succeed oftenly jump over 10 stories in height and even then, it is not guaranteed and there is still a significant chance of survival along with permanent injuries from such a height. As for cutting and injuries, unless one bleeds out (very unlikely since your SI - (survival instinct) would kick in and prevent/severely impede your attempt), you would likely just have scars and lots of pain and suffering.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and myusername890
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Yeah I can't recommend enough against jumping. People have survived falls from passenger planes, two stories would probably just leave you sore. Nobody will suggest a method (it's against the rules), but at the very least you've got people warning you against ones that won't work. I'm sorry you've found your way here.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
forsaken_fallacy_12

forsaken_fallacy_12

Mar 12, 2023
...I don't get why someone would prefer a painful method as the more painful the method the higher chance of the SI kicking in and leading to failure...
i never really thought of it that way, tbh. i think i want to die painfully because i want to feel something in some way when i die because if i'm not feeling miserable i feel absolutely nothing at all. i already self-harm, so it'd make sense. also, i'm somewhat of a masochist.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
How old are you? I think all of your methods have a very low chance of working, sorry if that's not what you want to hear...

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
i live with my parents and can't have anything shipped to my house that they won't inspect. my dad does own a pharmacy, but all the control 2 drugs are locked in a safe that i do not know the combination for (control 3 and higher are accessible by me). i have access to multiple small box cutters i typically use for sh, but if they'd help in ctb, i'm obviously willing to use them. my mother is a light sleeper, so if it is anything that would require a lot of movement during the night i may get caught in the act.

my room is on the second story of my house, and if i jumped from it i would land on unforgiving concrete. this was my initial plan, but i'm worried i'll fuck it up and just end up with a broken leg and a trip to the psych ward. i'm very heavy, so landing on my head might do the trick, although it'd be messy and i have a little brother who would definitely be permanently traumatized if he saw his big sister's bloody lifeless body and brain splattered all over the concrete on his way to school. i have several other family members too, but since he is the youngest member of my family, i feel as though he would be the most severely impacted.

i'd prefer something painful, as strange as it sounds, but if the most failproof method is painless, so be it.
Jumping is a very bad idea, especially considering that your house is only 2 floors. you wouldn't die, even if you land on your head. You'd just suffer serious brain damage and i doubt that would be desirable. You said that you were leaning towards a more painful method, i think SWB would suit you well. All that you need is a bathtub and an hour of time. To make sure that you die, i'd prepare myself with weights that i would tie to myself to avoid getting out of the tub. I would also tie my arms behind my back and tie my legs and tie my arms to my legs (its a lot, i know) then there would be absolutely no chance of survival. If you don't want to do this, for whatever reason, of course, there are other methods out there. I just can't recommend any of them because i dont know them myself. I don't guarantee that there is anything else out there that requires ordering something so as a last resort, i think you should consider trying the method i recommended to you. I'm sorry that your parents are very strict and decline you the privilege to end your life. I send you my best regards and hope you find peace someday.

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I'm in no way an expert at this topic but partial hanging seems to be the best way to go. It's relatively painless, only needs rope and only takes 30 minutes for there to be no way back. The rope is usually in every household but it can also be bought from construction stores. Whichever way you choose, I wish you the best of luck.

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I'm in no way an expert at this topic but partial hanging seems to be the best way to go. It's relatively painless, only needs rope and only takes 30 minutes for there to be no way back. The rope is usually in every household but it can also be bought from construction stores. Whichever way you choose, I wish you the best of luck.
I actually don't have rope in my home.

ctb-soon

ctb-soon

-
Jul 12, 2023
Check the megathread on different ways

Then find something resonates with you. It's totally a personal choice

Reactions: lwlaiet8887
OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Maybe Night-night method? You could pretend you are interested in cornhole tossing or something (take that idea with a grain of salt,) they wouldn't be suspicious of buying cornhole bags, a basic overview is you put cornhole bags on two parts of the lungs and you pass out in like 20 seconds.