sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
If you can somehow get a hold of a dog, or even pay someone to just borrow one, and bring it into the vet shop with you, pretending the dog's not feeling well (hopefully they wont' end up checking the dog to make sure), and just want to buy some N as future backup. Hopefully that will raise less suspicions. If at that point, they still turn you down, then you can try to act like a desperate pet owner, and negotiate, and be like what if I offered you double the amount?? triple the amount?? 4 times the amount?? And see if they will change their mind. At least you have the dog to cover you up if anything, and make it less awkward. Of course this might not work, but worth a shot if everything else fails. Going to be tricky to find a dog out of random though. If you can come up with an elderly dog, then even better. In case they do check it, and its not sick, at least your excuse can be that.... well, at least the dog is old, so being sick is just a matter of time, and you just want to have the dog's final exit planned out in advance, to make sure it will be peaceful

Last edited:
I

INWonderland

Jun 20, 2019
Are there any stores that may cater to livestock? on the outskirts perhaps? I remember reading a comment (on Exit International I think) by someone who had similar difficulty procuring it at regular pet shops but was able to convince someone that it was for his horse. This person was in Mexico but you may have similar luck somewhere well off the beaten path.

S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
Im back states. Once dead forever dead. If my situation doesn't resolve itself I will head pph shops Mexico. Cusco is 100% tourists. Will let peeps know if successful

Reactions: intheend, RightToExit and Stan
social_anxiety_sucks

social_anxiety_sucks

In the face of pain there are no heroes
Jan 6, 2020
Any recent updates?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Does anybody want to travel to Mex this summer so that we could divide and look for N?

social_anxiety_sucks

social_anxiety_sucks

In the face of pain there are no heroes
Jan 6, 2020
I'm thinking about going to Bolivia. Peru just if I don't get N in Bolivia

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I'm thinking about going to Bolivia. Peru just if I don't get N in Bolivia
Seems that it is getting a little bit hard to get N in Peru. But still no reports from Bolivia, so have to check that out!

Reactions: social_anxiety_sucks
D

deedee0225

Feb 29, 2020
I guess by most accounts it seems it's getting harder and harder to get N in Mexico and Peru. When people say it didn't work, do they mean they simply "asked for it" and didn't work or they offered a US$3000 "tip" and still didn't work? Because that's a big difference. Everyone's gotta have a price, right?
Seems that it is getting a little bit hard to get N in Peru. But still no reports from Bolivia, so have to check that out!

Me too I'm also waiting for some reports to come out from Bolivia.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I guess by most accounts it seems it's getting harder and harder to get N in Mexico and Peru. When people say it didn't work, do they mean they simply "asked for it" and didn't work or they offered a US$3000 "tip" and still didn't work? Because that's a big difference. Everyone's gotta have a price, right?
Ye, I will be offering up to 1k USD, that should be working. Will be just doubling up.

D

deedee0225

Feb 29, 2020
Hey Faust, in an earlier post you were looking for someone to travel to Mexico together in the summer. is that offer still valid?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hey Faust, in an earlier post you were looking for someone to travel to Mexico together in the summer. is that offer still valid?
Not sure if I mentioned that, but technically we can divide into small groups or just work in a team. E.g. if they take 1k, I take 4 bottles, something like that. If you find, then you take. Then we are meeting and giving N.
Edit: forgot to say hello

Last edited:
D

deedee0225

Feb 29, 2020
Not sure if I mentioned that, but technically we can divide into small groups or just work in a team. E.g. if they take 1k, I take 4 bottles, something like that. If you find, then you take. Then we are meeting and giving N.
Edit: forgot to say hello

I see, I wish I could PM you but I'm a newbie on this forum and don't have that function available yet...would you be able to PM me?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I see, I wish I could PM you but I'm a newbie on this forum and don't have that function available yet...would you be able to PM me?
Unfortunately, no. You can pm 24 hours since registration and having a certain amount of posts.

D

deedee0225

Feb 29, 2020
Unfortunately, no. You can pm 24 hours since registration and having a certain amount of posts.

Gotcha. I'm based in Asia, so it's a long trip to get to Mexico/Peru/etc. but based on what I know it seems like the only option for getting N. Years ago Thailand was possible which would have made my life much easier. And although China is a major producer I can't seem to find any accounts of people actually being able to purchase in China...

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Gotcha. I'm based in Asia, so it's a long trip to get to Mexico/Peru/etc. but based on what I know it seems like the only option for getting N. Years ago Thailand was possible which would have made my life much easier. And although China is a major producer I can't seem to find any accounts of people actually being able to purchase in China...
Not sure, but seems that China is not a good place to try buying N. Strict laws.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

Long shot but if you are members of the PPH, you will have A's e-mail address for N and why not ask him for any advice or maybe e-mail him when you are in a pub in Tijuana and say there are 2.3 or 4 people looking for bottles, cash on the hip if he can arrange delivery, say your happy to move to a different town. They can only say no or ignore the e-mail so you got nothing to lose but a lot to gain lol. Good luck.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Long shot but if you are members of the PPH, you will have A's e-mail address for N and why not ask him for any advice or maybe e-mail him when you are in a pub in Tijuana and say there are 2.3 or 4 people looking for bottles, cash on the hip if he can arrange delivery, say your happy to move to a different town. They can only say no or ignore the e-mail so you got nothing to lose but a lot to gain lol. Good luck.
This is impossible :) A does not even ship to his country

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
This is impossible :) A does not even ship to his country

I wasn't aware of that I did say it was a long shot, there was a British lawyer who got it on holiday in 2018 and brought it home. He called Police and ask them to come and collect his body he said it will take 20 minutes for him to die, the Police arrived 40 minutes later, so it's still available in some parts.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
They have not signed on since October 6 with a rather eary post.
More like hilarious!

There must be something in the water in Peru. @Sammybackflip came to pieces Ted Striker style after not getting the pento. I wonder how Sammy presumably caught the bus.

A

alek

Sep 12, 2020
I came here because I need to die and because I got ripped online already. But I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for another way to get N or figure out another way I'm willing to die

oi você está no Peru ainda? Tenho um contato para você tentar me manda mensagem privada

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Alek me manda uma mensagem privada