• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

imastain

imastain

bleh
May 3, 2023
Has anyone ever been put on lyrica for treatment of depression? How were your experiences and how helpful was it?

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I have no experience with Pregabalin, but I know this in-depth video exists about it.
I really like this channel since it talks both about dosages, conventional use, recreational use, and drawbacks. Really well-researched without being boring.

GachiBoy

GachiBoy

Aug 14, 2023
Friend tried it and I don't think it works for him, so I would opt for ket tbh. Lyrica is interesting recreationally imho

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
It's powerful stuff. Best legal drug I ever tried. However, there will be major side effects at the 600 level and you'll see diminishing returns after a short while, like almost every other prescription pill. It made me feel more suicidal if anything. I was one of the first to try it in England, when it was new and expensive (lab hadn't recovered the research costs). Be warned, don't come off it abruptly or you'll itch like crazy.

Last edited:
Dead Already

Dead Already

-
Jul 14, 2023
Tried it a couple years ago, side effects weren't worth it to me.
Suicidal thoughts got worse, drained me so bad, I couldn't go to work or even study, my grades went down, almost lost my job,, Dr prescribed amphetamines to counter the effects which come with a whole new set of problems, then of course even more pills to come down off the amphetamines to sleep.......
Totally not worth it, very expensive.
Tapering off them is a nightmare also

nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Lyrica caused me to get a delirium. I went crazy dont remember anything. It has ruined my life.
Be careful with that shit.