T

tor100

Apr 19, 2019
Several months ago, I had suicide attempt with 12 gram luminal with 15 clonazepam and around ~0.5 litter beer with 4.5% alcohol content, but I survived because i founded several hours later after drink drugs. my new plan is to drink 12 gram luminal, 500mg diazepam and 60mg clonazepam and little beer, I just worry one think is it possible my body create tolerance after first attemp and second attemp with this new combination of drugs don't kill me?

also I'm interested, I want to use motilium (domperidne) as anti-emetic and taking it 36 hour in every 8 hour, does it will be eneogh to prevent vomiting? what chance is I will vomit?

p.s. sorry for my english, I'm noot good at it.

Reactions: ProntoFim
Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
If you only took phenobarb on your previous suicide attempt I believe the risk of having developed tolerance is lower than if you were on a regular treatment with the same drug. However, I for one would suggest that you up the dose this time in order to counteract any possible tolerance. Maybe 20 g phenobarbital would be better.

Domperidone is the weakest of the three antiemetics of choice for drug overdoses (prochlorperazine > metoclopramide > domperidone). I'm not sure how much of a concern vomiting is in your case, but if you are able to find metoclopramide, I would recommend it.

T

tor100

Apr 19, 2019
If you only took phenobarb on your previous suicide attempt I believe the risk of having developed tolerance is lower than if you were on a regular treatment with the same drug. However, I for one would suggest that you up the dose this time in order to counteract any possible tolerance. Maybe 20 g phenobarbital would be better.
I think, if I don't developed tolerance maybe 15 g will be eneogh, right? there is no report someone survived such dose of phenobarbital if there is no tolerance. i just want to avoid bigger dose then first attemp because afraid of vomiting.

Domperidone is the weakest of the three antiemetics of choice for drug overdoses (prochlorperazine > metoclopramide > domperidone). I'm not sure how much of a concern vomiting is in your case, but if you are able to find metoclopramide, I would recommend it.
I can buy metoclopramide in my country, but price of 10mg 50 tablet is just $1.15 and i think quality can be not eneoght for that purpose. i'ts developed in ukraine and called metoclopramide-darnica. I can buy good quality maybe in online store, but I can't wait anymore..

Last edited:
Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
I think, if I don't developed tolerance maybe 15 g will be eneogh, right? there is no report someone survived such dose of phenobarbital if there is no tolerance. i just want to avoid bigger dose then first attemp because afraid of vomiting.
Yeah, 15 g with no tolerance should be enough.

I can buy metoclopramide in my country, but price of 10mg 50 tablet is just $1.15 and i think quality can be not eneoght for that purpose. i'ts developed in ukraine and called metoclopramide-darnica. I can buy good quality maybe in online store, but I can't wait anymore..
I recommend buying the meto. It has exactly the same price in my country, where it's (also) OTC and produced by a local pharmaceutical company (like Darnitsa), and where I am we never doubt its efficacy. I am in the region and have actually heard of Darnitsa, and according to Wikipedia it's "one of the leading pharmaceutical producers in Ukraine". You may buy their meto and try a test dose, once, a couple of days before your attempt and see how your body reacts to it, and if you're fine, then you're free to go. It would go way faster than buying it online.

T

tor100

Apr 19, 2019
I recommend buying the meto. It has exactly the same price in my country, where it's (also) OTC and produced by a local pharmaceutical company (like Darnitsa), and where I am we never doubt its efficacy. I am in the region and have actually heard of Darnitsa, and according to Wikipedia it's "one of the leading pharmaceutical producers in Ukraine". You may buy their meto and try a test dose, once, a couple of days before your attempt and see how your body reacts to it, and if you're fine, then you're free to go. It would go way faster than buying it online.
then I buy metoclopramide-darnitsa, but are you sure that it will not be less effective then other high price metoclopramide brands? anyway if it has identical chemical formula as others then it would be similar quality right? and what you think with metoclopramide rejimen (
Take 20 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting 48 hours in advance.Take the last dose of Metoclopramide 45-60 min before the drug ingestion
)

what is chances not to vomit? my last attempt I take 40 mg domperidone 30 minute before drugs intake and I don't vomit..

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
What did you feel? I have phenobarbital and antiemetics but no diazepam. Is diazepam necessary?

T

tor100

Apr 19, 2019
Last edited:
Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
then I buy metoclopramide-darnitsa, but are you sure that it will not be less effective then other high price metoclopramide brands? anyway if it has identical chemical formula as others then it would be similar quality right?
As you said, as long as it's metoclopramide and, I might add, it's produced by a leading local pharmaceutical company, I would have no quality concerns.

and what you think with metoclopramide rejimen (
Take 20 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting 48 hours in advance.Take the last dose of Metoclopramide 45-60 min before the drug ingestion )

what is chances not to vomit? my last attempt I take 40 mg domperidone 30 minute before drugs intake and I don't vomit..
This is the strongest regimen from those suggested in the "Suicide" Wikibooks open book. If you didn't vomit with your domperidone "stat" regimen, there should be no problems with this stronger metoclopramide "ahead" regimen. If you decide to go with this regimen, monitor your body's reaction after the first 20 mg dose, especially if it's your first time taking metoclopramide. (You will most likely be fine, but there is always a chance you will develop EPS - extrapyramidal symptoms. If so, you can always go back to domperidone, which poses no risk for EPS.)

Last edited:
T

tor100

Apr 19, 2019
If you decide to go with this regimen, monitor your body's reaction after the first 20 mg dose, especially if it's your first time taking metoclopramide. (You will most likely be fine, but there is always a chance you will develop EPS - extrapyramidal symptoms. If so, you can always go back to domperidone, which poses no risk for EPS.)
if i get bad symptoms can i continue taking meto? maybe even if bad symptoms occurred it must do the job anyway right?

Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
if i get bad symptoms can i continue taking meto? maybe even if bad symptoms occured it must do the job anyway right?
If the symptoms are not too bad for you to continue your attempt, you may go on. This is what I would do, though Nitschke I believe recommends stopping the attempt if EPS happens. If your symptoms are too bad and you feel like you have no control over your body, you may switch to domperidone.

Last edited:
T

tor100

Apr 19, 2019
If the symptoms are not too bad for you to continue your attempt, you may go on. This is what I would do, though Nitschke I believe recommends stopping the attempt if EPS happens. If your symptoms are too bad and you feel like you don't have control over your body, you may switch to domperidone.
understand. i just have 1 question: "starting 48 hours in advance" means that I must take minimum 48 hour in every 8 hour or 7x20mg pill? and next i can take last dose even 1 hour later after last dose? 48 hour=7x20mg pill and 0-8 hour later last dose?
-------------------------------
thank you very much....

Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
understand. i just have 1 question: "starting 48 hours in advance" means that I must take minimum 48 hour in every 8 hour or 7x20mg pill? and next i can take last dose even 1 hour later after last dose? 48 hour=7x20mg pill and 0-8 hour later last dose?
As I understand it your last dose should be the 7th. There is advice on Wikibooks to "not cut down the suggested interval (i.e. 8 hours) under any circumstances, since this may increase the risk of EPS or failure". So take 20 mg every 8 hours 7 times until 45-60 minutes before you CTB.

Last edited: