• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alliance

alliance

астрид.
Oct 2, 2023
ok, ok, one of the reasons for my ss is my feelings. It has always been difficult for me to experience anything, but even as a teenager I felt, as I thought then, like sympathy, nothing serious. 9 years have passed, I can't forget HER, I constantly think about her, when she left me, only then did I realize that this was something very important to me that I didn't appreciate enough. I so want to go back, or sleep endlessly, to dream with her, I can't stand it, it doesn't get better with time, only worse. sometimes I am torn apart especially strongly at times, like today, when I had a dream where she was so close. she is everything.
I feel so damn bad when I see that she just lives on and she doesn't care about me anymore, I really want time to go back. I love her and I hate her. in my heart I just dream of a happy ending for us, it seems that my life would be like this, but it would be better if only she was with me. I'm so disgusting, in fact, more than anything in the world I hate myself.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I would say don't hate yourself, sure, acknowledge your mistakes, remember and learn from them, never forget, but don't go as far as hating yourself. We make mistakes.. But really, how can I say that when I'm doing the same thing ..

May I ask.. you are a HE, am I right?

alliance

alliance

астрид.
Oct 2, 2023
I would say don't hate yourself, sure, acknowledge your mistakes, remember and learn from them, never forget, but don't go as far as hating yourself. We make mistakes.. But really, how can I say that when I'm doing the same thing ..

May I ask.. you are a HE, am I right?
of course, I understand, it's just exhausting to live with this for so long. like, you think maybe if it were different, everything would have turned out differently.
and no, I'm a girl.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
god, i can sort of relate to what you feel. i dream of her, i think of her, i wake up and she's the only person on my mind - same thing when i go to sleep. it's truly just an all-consuming, overwhelming feeling.

most of all i just wish i could see her, even if it's for a minute. i wish i could die with her by my side, better yet - live with her, because maybe then i could endure this life.

alliance

alliance

астрид.
Oct 2, 2023
Боже, я понимаю, что ты чувствуешь. она мне снится, я думаю о ней, просыпаюсь и вижу, что она единственный человек, который у меня на уме - то же самое, когда я засыпаю. это действительно всепоглощающее, ошеломляющее чувство.

больше всего мне бы хотелось увидеть ее, хотя бы на минуту. мне бы хотелось умереть рядом с ней, а еще лучше - жить с ней, потому что, может быть, тогда я смогу вынести эту жизнь.
In some ways I'm happy that you understand me, but in some ways it's very sad to experience something like this, haha.
this is so painful and absurd, we used to see each other sometimes, but after the breakup.. she lives in a city several thousand from mine, but I dream that we will somehow suddenly meet, that "she will just save me from this nightmare." I feel ashamed, but I constantly imagine scenarios with her where everything will finally work out.
come on, admit it, Rina, in fact, you are that girl and now an incredible love story will happen, unexpected things, everything I dreamed of. ХD

• Hugs
Reactions: リンさん
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
In some ways I'm happy that you understand me, but in some ways it's very sad to experience something like this, haha.
this is so painful and absurd, we used to see each other sometimes, but after the breakup.. she lives in a city several thousand from mine, but I dream that we will somehow suddenly meet, that "she will just save me from this nightmare." I feel ashamed, but I constantly imagine scenarios with her where everything will finally work out.
come on, admit it, Rina, in fact, you are that girl and now an incredible love story will happen, unexpected things, everything I dreamed of. ХD
lmao i wish!! lol

mine is also long distance, far and far away in another country. i'm sorry you have to go through all of this, and i genuinely wish it can work out all in your favor<3

i also sometimes wonder if she's snooping around, watching me lol. but i guess thats just me wanting things to be true.

• Love
Reactions: alliance
alliance

alliance

астрид.
Oct 2, 2023
lmao i wish!! lol

mine is also long distance, far and far away in another country. i'm sorry you have to go through all of this, and i genuinely wish it can work out all in your favor<3

i also sometimes wonder if she's snooping around, watching me lol. but i guess thats just me wanting things to be true.
thank you for your words, I felt really bad this morning, but I smiled now. :)
I hope you'll be okay too.
Yep, you also look at her profile/some message posts and in your breath you think: this is definitely about me, she remembers me too!!
well, when I was little, my mother said that if you want something very much, you can attract it. so we actively attract. :D

• Hugs
Reactions: リンさん
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
of course, I understand, it's just exhausting to live with this for so long. like, you think maybe if it were different, everything would have turned out differently.
and no, I'm a girl.
Well, now I feel awkward. I always had this impression that.. only boys usually love like this, forever. I don't know, maybe it's because of our dog mentality or maybe it's because we're such lonely creatures and when a girl comes then, well.. then she is everything for us, she is our world. Not all boys are like this of course, maybe just very few, but most women usually go through this easier maybe because of their support group or maybe it's because it's so much easier for them to find someone else.. This second reason I guess it mostly applies mostly to straight people.

But, I guess I was wrong. You proved me wrong.

I get it though, I know how it is to live like this, thinking about them, every day.. it's difficult. And for them, we are dust in the wind. Hehe I wish I really was.. dust in the wind.

And we still love them and we hate them too. It was our fault and their fault as well.

I think there is no point in thinking that it might have been different. Our love is eternal, theirs is not, they change partners all the time, our way of thinking is fundamentally different then theirs, so we are.. not alike, it would have never worked. They would have always moved on.. : (

I only loved and been with one person in my 41 years of life, she doesn't even remember how many guys she had sex with..

alliance

alliance

астрид.
Oct 2, 2023
Ну, теперь я чувствую себя неловко. У меня всегда было такое впечатление, что... только мальчики обычно любят так, навсегда. Я не знаю, может это из-за нашего собачьего менталитета, а может потому, что мы такие одинокие существа, и когда приходит девочка, то, ну.. тогда она для нас все, она - наш мир. Конечно, не все мальчики такие, может быть, очень немногие, но большинство женщин обычно переживают это легче, возможно, из-за их группы поддержки, или, может быть, потому, что им намного легче найти кого-то другого. Я думаю, это вторая причина. в основном относится в основном к натуралам.

Но, думаю, я ошибся. Вы доказали, что я ошибался.

Хотя я понимаю, я знаю, как это жить так, думать о них каждый день.. это сложно. И для них мы пыль на ветру. Хе-хе, мне бы действительно хотелось быть... пылью на ветру.

И мы все еще любим их и ненавидим. Это была наша вина и их вина тоже.

Думаю, нет смысла думать, что могло быть иначе. Наша любовь вечна, их нет, они постоянно меняют партнёров, наш образ мышления кардинально отличается от их, поэтому мы.. не похожи, это бы никогда не сработало. Они бы всегда шли дальше.. :(

За 41 год жизни я любила и была только с одним человеком, она даже не помнит, со сколькими парнями у нее был секс..
oh i'm so sorry, it's unfair to say "someday it will pass", it really doesn't always work out.
hmmm, in my life I really only remember one person in hopeless love, it was a guy and now he's gone for the above reason, he's fucking tired.
I honestly don't know what influences this, maybe it's different for everyone, or maybe we're just not the ones they're willing to think of the way we think of them. And it really hurts to think about it, but either way, we're doing great so far. ;)
If you dig deeper, she and I talked a couple times after the breakup and she said something like, "I just wanted to take a month off, then I thought I'd just like your picture and you'd come right back." which sounds kind of frivolous.... that's probably the point, I wasn't serious about anything, but honestly I wish I had never come running back then, and the problem was that right after the breakup my illnesses got so aggravated a lot of the time I was literally living with an inhaler and eating through a syringe, I had so little hope, haha. yeah, now I want to be just dust in the wind too. ;)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Hmm.. what? Is this Russian?

You lived with an inhaler? Wow! She literary took your breath away. : /

I guess what makes us us is of course our experiences. Pain is a kind of wake up agent. It hits us and it changes us, it can break who are are or make us stronger.

edit: But it's not just pain. As I was just saying to a SS friend I play games, I watch anime, I read books and these made me the person I am today. From there I learned to see love as unique, eternal..

edit 2: What illness did you have?

Last edited:
alliance

alliance

астрид.
Oct 2, 2023
Hmm.. what? Is this Russian?

You lived with an inhaler? Wow! She literary took your breath away. : /

I guess what makes us us is of course our experiences. Pain is a kind of wake up agent. It hits us and it changes us, it can break who are are or make us stronger.

edit: But it's not just pain. As I was just saying to a SS friend I play games, I watch anime, I read books and these made me the person I am today. From there I learned to see love as unique, eternal..

edit 2: What illness did you have?
ohhh, i'm sorry, when I log in through the browser it sometimes automatically translates the text. 🙏🏻
haha, yeap. :D
of course, a person who has experienced some kind of "turning point" will never be the same, to some extent it helped us become who we were.. anime, games and books! it's wonderful, I just love it, besides the fact that you can find characters with the same pain as you, with the same situations, which helps you somehow navigate, well, or at least you don't feel alone. besides, it's a great distraction and inspiration... I just can't imagine how people live without it! it incredibly broadens your horizons, and I absolutely adore it!

I have always had very poor health, I have been diagnosed with asthma, I have an ulcer, heart problems, vitamin deficiency... that's not all, but it's a good list, in short! XD
I still don't know what happened to me. I think it was something... like psychological...
As soon as I heard her words that night, I couldn't sleep, I started losing weight quickly, as I said, it was very difficult for me to breathe, I constantly felt sick and fainted as soon as I got up. it was terrible, at about 3 months. then I was able to at least walk, but I constantly needed medication support, that's when my relatives took me to all the doctors, did all the examinations, but it just reminded me of all my diagnoses, nothing new..
and the last doctor said to go to a psychiatrist, but my father was against it, so we probably won't find out the reason, what happened to me then, the shock was too strong, I guess.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
ohhh, i'm sorry, when I log in through the browser it sometimes automatically translates the text.
No worries, it's just that some meaning is lost through translation and it's harder to reply. : )

of course, a person who has experienced some kind of "turning point" will never be the same, to some extent it helped us become who we were.. anime, games and books! it's wonderful, I just love it, besides the fact that you can find characters with the same pain as you, with the same situations, which helps you somehow navigate, well, or at least you don't feel alone. besides, it's a great distraction and inspiration... I just can't imagine how people live without it! it incredibly broadens your horizons, and I absolutely adore it!
I cried when I lost Thane in Mass Effect 3. I cried again when I thought I almost lost Grunt, and then when he showed up alive I cried again with happiness. That doesn't mean that I didn't incredibly love my other companions as well.
I didn't want to let Alistair die in Dragon Age so I sacrificed myself instead. I would do the same thing if it was real.
I would die for Eder, or for Sagani or for the Grieving Mother (from Pillars of Eternity) as well.

The children of the orphanage in the House in the Cerulean Sea are some of the most beautiful beings ever. The love for simple things that Theodore the wyvern has: "It's like one of Theodore's buttons. If you asked him why he cared about them so, he would tell you it's because they exist at all.", the aspirations of Chauncey (he just wants to be a bellhop), Talia's mordbid jokes: "Are you Mr. Baker? If you are, we've been expecting you. If not, you're trespassing, and you should leave before I bury you here in my garden. No one would ever know because the roots would eat your entrails and bones." She frowned again. "I think. I've never buried anyone before. It would be a learning experience for the both of us.", Sal's innocence.. etc. etc. etc.

The last discussion between Hector and Isaac in Castlevania. And the end, oh how I cried at the end, how I wish I had my Sypha..

I think we like these characters so much because they are real. In the "real" world humans are fakes, they lie, they deceive, they hide who they are but in anime, games, in books.. no. And that's where we learn from, that's where I learned what kind of person I should be.

But to experience these you have to have a certain.. mind. To be open, to imagine, to dream. Normies live without anime, games, without books because their minds have been stripped. We are PCs, they are (like a friend of mine said) NPCs. Maybe sometimes you find companions, if you're really lucky, but most of the times.. no.

I have always had very poor health, I have been diagnosed with asthma, I have an ulcer, heart problems, vitamin deficiency... that's not all, but it's a good list, in short! XD
I'm sorry to hear that girl. I may know how you feel. I had a form of asthma too, vitamin deficiencies as well, knee (joint) problems, my immune system is weak, I am weak and I forget, bloody hell how I forget.. But I fight it, I fight it now and I will fight it until the end. I do sports, I try to eat healthy, I take supplements, I go to saltmines, I keep notes.. I try. I hope you can do it too, one step at a time.

I still don't know what happened to me. I think it was something... like psychological...
As soon as I heard her words that night, I couldn't sleep, I started losing weight quickly, as I said, it was very difficult for me to breathe, I constantly felt sick and fainted as soon as I got up. it was terrible, at about 3 months. then I was able to at least walk, but I constantly needed medication support, that's when my relatives took me to all the doctors, did all the examinations, but it just reminded me of all my diagnoses, nothing new..
and the last doctor said to go to a psychiatrist, but my father was against it, so we probably won't find out the reason, what happened to me then, the shock was too strong, I guess.
It was definitely shock. I experienced it too. She broke up with me while we were travelling, I cried for days while driving until I reached home, and it didn't stop there. She said "Don't worry, it will pass.", but it won't, because it was real. I don't know how to fake it like everyone else.

I'm so sorry for what you went through. I think we meet someone and we build this world with them and maybe we think it's like a videogame where if you make the right choices you will have a good experience and a good ending. And then they brake it, they brake the world and of course we don't know how to react, because it's unexpected. Did we deserve this!? Maybe a little, but mostly not. And that's why we crumble, our whole world crumbles.