• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I was about 18, we'd lie there just gazing at each other. We'd make love, but we'd also just fall asleep arms wrapped around each other.

We'd have long conversations about the meaning of life, cheesy shit like that. I used to look at him and feel a bit 'John and Yoko', thinking that our connection would touch the world with love and peace.
It didn't last.

How could I know those beautiful hours would end? When you are suspended in love, it's a rocking cradle and you're hypnotised.

People often say "This too shall pass" as a comfort to those in pain, but feelings of deep joy and love must also pass.

In other words…..life's a fucking bitch.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Same thing happened to me recently as well.

It really sucks doesn't it? You meet the person you think you're going to marry and love for the rest of your life but then shit happens and it just ruins everything.

Everything good must come to an end.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell
love is a double edged sword
everything that bring you pleasure can also cause you great pain

Literally, a double-edged sword is a sword that has two sharpened edges. Figuratively, double-edged sword refers to something that has both good and bad consequences. When you're wielding a double-edged sword, you have to be careful that you don't cut yourself when you're trying to swing it at an opponent.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Same thing happened to me recently as well.

It really sucks doesn't it? You meet the person you think you're going to marry and love for the rest of your life but then shit happens and it just ruins everything.

Everything good must come to an end.
Sorry to here that. The blunt, grisly truth of life. Even if you don't split up, one person has to die first unless by freak coincidence or planned design.
love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell
love is a double edged sword
everything that bring you pleasure can also cause you great pain

Literally, a double-edged sword is a sword that has two sharpened edges. Figuratively, double-edged sword refers to something that has both good and bad consequences. When you're wielding a double-edged sword, you have to be careful that you don't cut yourself when you're trying to swing it at an opponent.
Absolutely this

Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Student
Jul 19, 2019
I still love my ex deeply even after 12 years split up and only being together for 5. First love, best person i've ever met by a mile, no one else i'v met has come anywhere close to her.
I still dream about her occasionally and the feeling i get when i wake up and realise she's not in my life anymore, isn't something i can put into words.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I was about 18, we'd lie there just gazing at each other. We'd make love, but we'd also just fall asleep arms wrapped around each other.

We'd have long conversations about the meaning of life, cheesy shit like that. I used to look at him and feel a bit 'John and Yoko', thinking that our connection would touch the world with love and peace.
It didn't last.

How could I know those beautiful hours would end? When you are suspended in love, it's a rocking cradle and you're hypnotised.

People often say "This too shall pass" as a comfort to those in pain, but feelings of deep joy and love must also pass.

In other words…..life's a fucking bitch.
Up until September last year, I was engaged to who I thought was the love of my life. We were due to get married in January this year, and I was confident that if there's anyone or anything worth living for, despite my chronic depression, it was her and our relationship.

She got cold feet and my world turned upside down. It's been over six months since, and I tried to stand up again all this while. But now I am beginning to realise I only have quicksand as the surface beneath my feet. And nothing can stop me from drowning.

Last edited:
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Up until September last year, I was engaged to who I thought was the love of my life. We were due to get married in January this year, and I was confident that if there's anyone or anything worth living for, despite my chronic depression, it was her and our relationship.

She got cold feet and my world turned upside down. It's been over six months since, and I tried to stand up again all this while. But now I am beginning to realise I only have quicksand as the surface beneath my feet. And nothing can stop me from drowning.
Love and strength to you. It's bloody hard isn't it?💔

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Love and strength to you. It's bloody hard isn't it?💔
I battled obesity and became athletic level lean.
Drowned at age 8, leading to aquaphobia which I conquered at age 20 when I learned to swim and won a gold medal too.
Ran multiple half-marathons, competed in strength training competitions.
Managed family business after dropping out of high school due to dad's cancer diagnosis.
Started my own business, worked 16 hours a day for extended periods of time, sleeping just 3-4 hours a day.
Became a life-coach and motivational speaker, touching the lives of hundreds of people over the past couple of years.

But none of these come close to heartbreaks, and I've had two. I can carry the weight of the world on my shoulders but I haven't yet learned to let go of love. I just can't and I'm not ashamed to say even as a 31 year old man that I'm crying as I type this.

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
Love may fade away like everything else in life, but in my experience you can find it again with someone else. You just have to let go of the past.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Drowned at age 8, leading to aquaphobia which I conquered at age 20 when I learned to swim and won a gold medal too.
Managed family business after dropping out of high school due to dad's cancer diagnosis.
Started my own business, worked 16 hours a day for extended periods of time, sleeping just 3-4 hours a day.
Became a life-coach and motivational speaker, touching the lives of hundreds of people over the past couple of years.

But none of these come close to heartbreaks, and I've had two. I can carry the weight of the world on my shoulders but I haven't yet learned to let go of love. I just can't and I'm not ashamed to say even as a 31 year old man that I'm crying as I type this.
Shit. I hear you. I really do.
Love is everything to me and I know it *might* happen for me again but how many years of mundane might I have to endure before it does, if it does?
I can't bear this blank void feeling for years and years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jarni and INTJme
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Shit. I hear you. I really do.
Love is everything to me and I know it *might* happen for me again but how many years of mundane might I have to endure before it does, if it does?
I can't bear this blank void feeling for years and years.
For me personally, I have exhausted every bit of the mental strength I had. And if my future is going to be anywhere near as challenging as my past has been, even in matters apart from romance, I just won't be able to take it. The only thing that brings me happiness is knowing I have the means to ctb in my hands.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Yes, I want Nembutal. It's the only thing I trust as reliable and pain free.

11April

11April

Jan 9, 2023
I still love my ex deeply even after 12 years split up and only being together for 5. First love, best person i've ever met by a mile, no one else i'v met has come anywhere close to her.
I still dream about her occasionally and the feeling i get when i wake up and realise she's not in my life anymore, isn't something i can put into words.
I understand you. I feel the same way.
The maximum feeling of hopelessness when you realize that nothing and no one can be returned.
I want to either sleep forever and have this wonderful dream, or never wake up again.
I would like to see nightmares instead of these dreams that remind me of a happy past.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
I'm recently divorced. I feel this. My wife was, as I can only imagine now, the exact right person for me. My match in this world.
Now that she's gone, I'm left trying to find meaning in a world that is half- there. It's not for me and nobody is her... I'm alone and the only remedy is a person that didn't want to be my other half anymore.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Bless you. I get that.

11April

11April

Jan 9, 2023

Unfortunately, there is a stereotype that men tolerate breakups more easily and are abandoned less often.
I am very familiar with your situation, I also changed myself and my entire inner world for the sake of one single person who simply left me to die alone.
I sincerely sympathize with you, because I understand the situation very well. I, just like you, could endure everything if I received reciprocity from one loved one.
I'm 27 and I'm also literally crying, remembering my past.
But over time, there are fewer tears, and more thoughts about ctb.