• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, it is.
Many people who wanna CTB (including me) find life pointless and absurd.

Just look at the universe! So weird! What the hell are we doing here? I'd better be erased soon.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wish I would lose all interest in life. It would make it much easier to ctb. I have no problems finding a lot that interests me.

Reactions: Kat!
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
I've read around here that a loss of interest in your usual hobbies or passions is fairly common among those wanting to Ctb. I've personally begun to experience a lack of interest in music, a huge part of my life historically. I anxiously await the day it does absolutely nothing.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I hate everything about life except sleeping and eating.
I'm with you on the sleeping part. I just wish my sleep could be eternal. :)
I've read around here that a loss of interest in your usual hobbies or passions is fairly common among those wanting to Ctb. I've personally begun to experience a lack of interest in music, a huge part of my life historically. I anxiously await the day it does absolutely nothing.
I've lost interest in music too. I used to love listening to music. I've lost interest in everything.

Last edited:
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
There are things I will miss when I croak -pizza,Lindt milk chocolate, Haagen dazs, Ben & jerry's, black and white cookies-as u can see I love sweets. I will also miss listening to Deep Purple, Black Sabbath,Blondie , ABBA, Bow wow wow, The Clash and many others.
The pain, depression and anxiety in life are too overwhelming to stop me from ending it though.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Life is pointless, there is no meaning or purpose, but all of us have the OPTION to make things better or just CTB whenever the time is right. We were raised to help others, and they hopefully will help back. That was a lie, a big fat lie. People we helped in the past, have burnt us, used us, made us feel like we're beneath the rest. I want to do things for myself now, they say it's selfish, but humanity is selfish, being alive and staying alive is selfish, indulging on our fantasies is selfish....

Those same people who tell us we're selfish, have always been the selfish ones and it's time we join them and start doing things for ourselves whether it's living or dying.

N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
There are things I will miss when I croak -pizza,Lindt milk chocolate, Haagen dazs, Ben & jerry's, black and white cookies-as u can see I love sweets. I will also miss listening to Deep Purple, Black Sabbath,Blondie , ABBA, Bow wow wow, The Clash and many others.
The pain, depression and anxiety in life are too overwhelming to stop me from ending it though.
:) Good pizza, fresh pasta, chocolate, Talenti gelato, hugs from those who love(d) me are among the things that I will miss. Someone asked, "But have you tried all the ice cream flavors yet?" as a reason for me to have hope and live. No, I have not, but I also can never again have many things that gave me reason to live, and occasionally experiencing a snap of joy from sampling a new ice cream flavor does not negate or make tolerable the constant barrage of depression, anxiety, and social confusion.