N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I'm exhausted, only sleep with pills, have no hunger signals from body, psych meds and sleeping pills benzos, causing great constipation, I feel like I ate but filled with shit. Have SN, but no way it works on full type stomach?

Omg I'm in hell, also no where to go. If I fail a partial hanging, I'll have marks around neck. How do I find the courage. The key is to pass out right?

2 days left in hotel with bunk bed for ctb, wrote my notes, need the courage to do it. I didn't do the good of robin Williams, but I feel his emotion something severely wrong.

Partial to work you need to pass out right?

Maybe tomorrow I try for real but have to go, I can't believe how fucked up I feel. I guess I could let sepsis kill me but I'm done wtf. My luck if I fail hanging then what I'm a vegetable?

Can't eat because food will not allow for sleep for benzos.

Fail partial, I'm in nut home for long time with same symptoms not eating sleeping.

Shit is very wrong any tips on partial just few feet off ground?

This is so crazy, I'm all alone family afraid of me just send money but I want to exit world, afraid to die and fail

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm sorry, I don't know any answers for you but it sounds torturous. I don't know if you can take SN when you are constipated. I'm guessing coffe doesn't help you when constipated? Coffee helps me, though probably not when it is caused by meds.

With partial, I don't know if you need courage to test it though a little. I have tested it one time a little

Just thinking of you and sorry for what you are going through

• Aww..
Reactions: nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Thx yes I feel compelled to succeed now my body has broken down last 30 days since I burned my brain, wtf