• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mmj

mmj

Giles Corey - No One Is Ever Going To Want Me
Sep 15, 2023
I don't have a car, cant spend money, i tried the bed-sheet noose but it was too thick or I tied it wrong or some shit, I dont know what to do anymore. only way I can think of at this point is slitting my wrists but I am 100% i will fail or my survival instincts will make me fail. My house only has classic over the counter meds, like benadryl and ibuprofen if I can do anything with that. I have guns but they are locked up in a safe i don't know the code to. cant jump anywhere neither because I live in the suburbs. I might not even actually kill myself I just want to know if i even have an option to

mmj

mmj

Giles Corey - No One Is Ever Going To Want Me
Sep 15, 2023
I once thought about drinking far too much water to induce death. They call it hyperhydration.

I got the idea from this: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/wbna16614865
I have heard of this! However, it sounds very painful and the side effects of it failing i do not want to deal with.

Do you know anyone who has tried the bedsheet method? should i rip it half or tie it differently?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing, it's so cruel to me how there isn't a straightforward way to just permanently be free, it would be such a relief if there is. The fact that for me suicide methods are either inaccessible or risky is what has kept me trapped here in this existence.

Reactions: experimentee
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Drowning in a bath tub might be an option. I hope you find peace whatever you decide to do.