CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
Heii, I'm Shrimp (20) and would like to find a kind soul to talk to ♡

To give you a vague idea of who I am, I thought I'd share a few things!​

Giphy 1 Giphv8ujvy 1

× Video games are my only escape at the moment. When I have the energy to get up I love to play things like Subnautica, Minecraft, Slime Rancher, ARK, The Forest, Raft and many more.

× I'm physically disabled due to chronic pain (which started over 5 years ago)

× I see myself as a very passionate, introverted and creative person!

× I am diagnosed with BPD, cPTSD and strongly suspect ADHD & Autism.

× Other hobbies/interests that I have are: Arts & crafts, nature & animals, diving and photography

Even though I struggle immensely with friendships, anxiety and often feel too overwhelmed to communicate, I'd love to find someone that understands the pain and struggles of life.

Maybe we could share memes and make each other laugh while also offering support ♡ I must be honest, I'm very lonely and it's tearing me apart.

Giphy 3
Thank you for your time and I would love to hear from you ♡ Much love!​

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shivali, Unending, 710 and 12 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Hey Shrimpy...

• Yay!
Reactions: CaringShrimp
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Heii, I'm Shrimp (20) and would like to find a kind soul to talk to ♡

To give you a vague idea of who I am, I thought I'd share a few things!​

View attachment 102061View attachment 102060

× Video games are my only escape at the moment. When I have the energy to get up I love to play things like Subnautica, Minecraft, Slime Rancher, ARK, The Forest, Raft and many more.

× I'm physically disabled due to chronic pain (which started over 5 years ago)

× I see myself as a very passionate, introverted and creative person!

× I am diagnosed with BPD, cPTSD and strongly suspect ADHD & Autism.

× Other hobbies/interests that I have are: Arts & crafts, nature & animals, diving and photography

Even though I struggle immensely with friendships, anxiety and often feel too overwhelmed to communicate, I'd love to find someone that understands the pain and struggles of life.

Maybe we could share memes and make each other laugh while also offering support ♡ I must be honest, I'm very lonely and it's tearing me apart.

View attachment 102062
Thank you for your time and I would love to hear from you ♡ Much love! dear friend asking to hear from me could be hazardous to your ears.​
Dear friend asking to hear from me could be hazardous to your ears. Ask anyone here, I will positively talk your ears off! Much love to you, do come in and enjoy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames and CaringShrimp
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
This post is so cute, omg <3 <3

Ps. I am afraid I do not have much time to offer, I do not think I would be good fren

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames and CaringShrimp
CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
This post is so cute, omg <3 <3

Ps. I am afraid I do not have much time to offer, I do not think I would be good fren
Thank you so much <3

And even if you have a hard time responding regularly or are very busy, I'd love to get to know you. There is no pressure or expectation from my side :3 I'll always try my best to be there to support you and will patiently wait, no matter how long.

If you feel comfortable with chatting, you can always let me know! I wish you much love (and I bet you would be a lovely fren to have^^) ♡

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: actual_fox and Cathy Ames
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: CaringShrimp and Cathy Ames
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Thank you so much <3

And even if you have a hard time responding regularly or are very busy, I'd love to get to know you. There is no pressure or expectation from my side :3 I'll always try my best to be there to support you and will patiently wait, no matter how long.

If you feel comfortable with chatting, you can always let me know! I wish you much love (and I bet you would be a lovely fren to have^^) ♡
Yes sure we can chat from time to time. You can dm me and I give you discord

• Love
A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
You can dm me. Can't offer much, but maybe we could chat. I like minecraft aswell.

• Love
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
If you don't mind talking to a decaying being, psychologically disfigured by years and years of emptiness, you can talk to me

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and CaringShrimp