• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

discusswithme

Sep 28, 2023
TW: SA/R*pe
I've been thinking about the words to write to my loved one and all I can keep going back to is it's been a long time coming. I haven't been too quiet about my failing mental health, I've reached out for help before and their 'help' only made things worse. My last attempt was after my school found out I was r*ped and proceeded to tell me I was lying, then it was my fault, then they called my mom who made me file a report to a school officer who I saw daily. I've been struggling with this for over 2 years now and all I'm told is to get over it, but I can't. I feel so completely destroyed and used and just disgusting. I can't look at myself in the mirror and I have no strength to keep fighting it. I was 16 when it happened and have only gotten worse since. I just feel like I've plummeted so low I can't climb back up. I keep replaying that night on repeat and I can't get the details out of my mind. I see him in the corner of my eyes everywhere all the time, I feel his hands on me every single night, I can't sleep most nights and the only way I can is with lights on, shoes by my bed or on my feet, fully clothed, and with my dog in bed with me. I feel like I'll never get past the feeling that I'll never be safe again. He was my boyfriend at the time and I loved and trusted him and now I feel like every time I get close to someone it becomes another risk of assault. Sometimes I just wish I had been able to CTB before I ever even met him but now I just feel stuck. I've been told if I do that's letting him win, but I just don't know how much longer I can go.

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
That's awful. It takes a huge amount of strength to deal with something like this and I don't think you're "letting anyone win" if you decide to go. The world is hard enough without extra trauma. Whatever happens, I hope you find some peace and relief.

• Love
Reactions: restless.dreams
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
Thank you for having the courage to tell your story. I'm so sorry the system failed you. I'm sorry you weren't able to get the help you needed. I believe you, and it's not your fault.

Have you been able to get treatment for PTSD? It sounds like that may be what you are experiencing.