• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
Long acting benzos are generally chlordizepoxide (librium), diazepam (valium), and flurazepam (dalmane).

There are different classifications but I suggest the best answer is to google "half-life benzodiazepines" and then click on images. You will get a large number of charts that break down the various benzos by short acting, intermediate acting, and long acting. These charts are very helpful.

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I was put on Clonazepam for how long it lasts. As opposed to ativan which you would have to take more frequently.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Diazepam and clonazepam are the longest acting benzos, with up to 60 hours elimination half-life for diazepam, and up to 80 for clonazepam. Diazepam kicks in quite fast, clonazepam does not. The longest however seems to prazepam, with an elimination half-life of up to 200 hours.

As @SleepyTime explained, you can find their characteristics on the internet.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I'd say Klonopin for sure. 30hr half life. The more often you take it (not amount) would increase this.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
What are molecules that work as long acting benzos?
Are you asking about benzos with the longest duration of action, or longest elimination half-life (the amount of time they are still in your body)?

Reactions: Mm80
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Are you asking about benzos with the longest duration of action, or longest elimination half-life (the amount of time they are still in your body)?
I think the first one: long duration action.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I think the first one: long duration action.
Hard to tell exactly since elimination half-life means that half the concentration of the substance is still in your body after a certain amount of hours (so it still has some effect).

Pretty much what SleepyTime mentioned, and as others added, Clonazepam (Klonopin). Please someone contradict me if I mentioned something incorrect.

Source: benzo user:aw: