• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
So my preferred method is SN and I already got everything I need for it to work, including the benzos.

I even ordered some spare ones for lets call it testing purposes or whatever

Anyways today I had a really shitty day and was super nervous and anxious the entire day and at some point I just decided fuck it and took some of my benzos (clonazepam)

ive now taken a couple of pills and started drinking some beer as well to calm down, so far its working slightly but i'm still pretty stressed

Anyway my question here is, will occasional consumption of benzos raise my tolerance or is it safe to consume if i dont overdo it?

I really want the best results when I finally ctb so any help is greatly appreciated

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Just once or twice won't build any tolerance so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you are unsure about CTB I would avoid benzos though. They feel so good that they are incredibly addictive and the addiction is hell to break.

It won't be long until you can't sleep without them and then can't function without them.

Reactions: Cakeisalie and Zaya
TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
depends on the benzo but every few days won't build a tolerance or the tolerance will be negligible.
If you notice the effects aren't quite as strong stop taking them for a few days to a week and it should reset.

Tolerance and addiction that causes withdrawal usually takes several weeks to months of daily use and even then it will reset with time.