• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Is there a way to get benzo type drugs such as valium without a prescription? Like online or something. I've tried looking with no luck . I'm thinking maybe having something like valium on hand before the moment to take N might help to ease the nerves?

Reactions: Ihty
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
It depends, in Brazil it's extremely easy to obtain, I have 12(360p) of Diazepam, 23(690p) of Clonazepam, 11(330p) of Alprazolam.:ahhha:
The easy but not cheap way is to make an appointment with a private psychiatrist, which is the easiest way to get prescriptions for anything in Brazil.
Is there a way to get benzo type drugs such as valium without a prescription? Like online or something. I've tried looking with no luck . I'm thinking maybe having something like valium on hand before the moment to take N might help to ease the nerves?
Forgive me for reading your question too quickly, I've already had success buying benzos through telegram (I don't have the group contact), sometimes on shopping sites with different items(names), for example>bb gun pellets= Ritalin, it's very easy to be tricked into buying on the internet, it's better to get it from a psychiatrist.

Last edited:
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Uunfortunately in Australia even psychiatrists aren't willing to prescribe these drugs to people because of its addictive nature . Looks like I may need a trip to brazil ! I know people in Recife , so I might make a trip there one day!
It depends, in Brazil it's extremely easy to obtain, I have 12(360p) of Diazepam, 23(690p) of Clonazepam, 11(330p) of Alprazolam.:ahhha:
The easy but not cheap way is to make an appointment with a private psychiatrist, which is the easiest way to get prescriptions for anything in Brazil.

Forgive me for reading your question too quickly, I've already had success buying benzos through telegram (I don't have the group contact), sometimes on shopping sites with different items(names), for example>bb gun pellets= Ritalin, it's very easy to be tricked into buying on the internet, it's better to get it from a psychiatrist

Reactions: Cakeisalie
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Uunfortunately in Australia even psychiatrists aren't willing to prescribe these drugs to people because of its addictive nature . Looks like I may need a trip to brazil ! I know people in Recife , so I might make a trip there one day!
If you're in Aus, I know you can buy them OTC in most of SE Asia so closer to home . I got loads when I was in Thailand . Just go to pharmacies slightly off the beaten track and usually outside Bangkok. Phuket they were everywhere.

There is always the dark web, I get mine in the uk from there but no sure what it's like in aus

Reactions: davidtorez
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
If your method is N you would have another problem, which would be taking the benzos back to your country or taking N to Brazil!

Reactions: davidtorez