• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeadAimz

DeadAimz

Aug 21, 2018
just kind of wanna spill my thoughts here. i have a boyfriend, and he knows my struggles he knows i cry everyday. he's the only person i have LITERALLY i do not have a single friend or anything. he used to be so sweet and loving but now i'm here thinking i'm a burden. for days on end he'd spend all night with his guy friend and would leave me alone knowing how i get. he said that recently he's going to try and care for me more and be there more for me but he's still spending all his time gaming with his friend and i game too but he hardly ever asks to play with me he'll only speak to me vocally when we ft at night. i've never heard him laugh with me the way he does with friends and i just feel so alone everyday i used to not feel this the first lot of months we were together. is this normal? am i just being selfish? he's so different now

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through that. I don't think your being selfish for seeking attention from your s.o that you feel they've stopped showing to you as much. It's something you'd have to talk about it with them as to why, maybe he's going through something also and doesn't want to burden you? It's not something I can speculate but it seems effective communication ( honest talk about both your feelings and why and all that) between you could be helpful

Reactions: demuic
DeadAimz

DeadAimz

Aug 21, 2018
I'm sorry you're going through that. I don't think your being selfish for seeking attention from your s.o that you feel they've stopped showing to you as much. It's something you'd have to talk about it with them as to why, maybe he's going through something also and doesn't want to burden you? It's not something I can speculate but it seems effective communication ( honest talk about both your feelings and why and all that) between you could be helpful
yeah we had a big convo about it and he said he'll try to care about me more. but i don't know i just always feel like 2nd best. he knows that. thank you for taking the time to write to me!

Reactions: FinalDestination
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Communication is key, barring that id suggest trying to branch out and make friends with people

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
You're his Girl-friend, he knows better which is better? don't he?, maybe he doesn't know, you'd help him out in winning The game.

Last edited:
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I know from personal experience that it can be upsetting to have a partner that is always feeling down. Try to be more positive, laugh more, I dont know anything about you and him but he might feel more hyper with his friends because he always has to be careful around you, and take care of you/spend time with you. You could also be putting him under a lot of pressure, not saying you do, but it can happen in some relationships.

Find something to do that doesn't make you feel lonely, that distracts you instead and makes you feel better. Having him as your only resource of happiness makes you very dependent on him aswell :c and it could be stressing him out. Make more friends! Try to find people that wanna play with you and spend time with you
Also he should know how you feel and he should care about you, idk why hes still playing games all the time like you say :/

Last edited: