• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Hey everyone,

I feel like I'm posting about a different method every other day lmao but this time I have the right one I swear!!!!

While going thru my messages I found my old plugs number. I texted him to ask if he was still in business and to my surprise he was.

He sent me a menu for what he was selling but I asked if he had anybody he knew who could get me a revolver. Luckily (maybe) he said his friend had one in hand for $1300 cash. I know I'm CTBing so money shouldn't necessarily be an issue, but the jew in me (I'm jewish) feels like I'm getting ripped off.

Should I just "bite the bullet" and buy the gun or look for other avenues. What if he's been compromised and I'm talking to a cop waiting to arrest me? Is purchasing the gun to use on myself any less illegal then if I purchased it for malicious intent?

Also before anyone asks about just getting a license I got out of the psych ward recently so I'm unable to legally obtain one.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
what is a plug? meaning friend of some sort? not anymore illegal. possession is just that.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
ah no wonder. never been on that scene. i just asked because i wondered if you were asking a friend to sell you something for that purpose.

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
Hey everyone,

I feel like I'm posting about a different method every other day lmao but this time I have the right one I swear!!!!

While going thru my messages I found my old plugs number. I texted him to ask if he was still in business and to my surprise he was.

He sent me a menu for what he was selling but I asked if he had anybody he knew who could get me a revolver. Luckily (maybe) he said his friend had one in hand for $1300 cash. I know I'm CTBing so money shouldn't necessarily be an issue, but the jew in me (I'm jewish) feels like I'm getting ripped off.

Should I just "bite the bullet" and buy the gun or look for other avenues. What if he's been compromised and I'm talking to a cop waiting to arrest me? Is purchasing the gun to use on myself any less illegal then if I purchased it for malicious intent?

Also before anyone asks about just getting a license I got out of the psych ward recently so I'm unable to legally obtain one.
I would pay many times that for a black market gun if I could. That seems very reasonable.

If you're connected through your dealer seems unlikely it's a cop :)