• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
I thought a lot of here might relate to this video. I know I do. As you get older, it's so difficult to have some meaningful connection with anyone new. To put yourself out here, is to risk getting hurt, but it's the only way.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Don't you love reading all the publications about how dangerous, life threatening loneliness is ... targeting people who're lonely? It's like telling poor people who live in unsafe housing b/c they can't afford to move to safe housing they're in danger for living where they live.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
This video is actually true. The lonelier I get the more paranoid I became. But my best social contacts are where I keep some distance. Most of the people I erased were the ones that knew me better and have used the opportunity I gave them to hurt me.

A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
This really has been my whole life. For someone figuratively smoking a pack of cigarettes a day i sure have lived a long ass time...i mean i look twice my age, my hair's falling out, my teeth are rotting and i cant think properly or even form a cohesive sentence to interact with another human irl, but this flesh prison is still going...
Has anyone else gotten to the point where they experience agitation just being around other people? I have such extreme anxiety, sometimes ill get irritated when someone is just walking by.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Has anyone else gotten to the point where they experience agitation just being around other people? I have such extreme anxiety, sometimes ill get irritated when someone is just walking by.

Oh gawd yes! I've left the USA JUST to live in extreeeeeeme isolation to escape the noise of the modern world (b/c everywhere in the US I've lived--no matter how "rural"--there are heavy machines, motorcycles, incessantly barking dogs, rifle shots, ATV's... Many Americans are in lust with power tools and loud machines). I'd give my right arm to live someplace safe (low crime, sanitary) and quiet--even in a tiny space like 200-square-feet.

BTW, I really liked your expression: "this flesh prison."

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
anyone who wants to chat, feel free to pm me for kik or discord. it can be about ctb or not, anything really. i can't promise anything but maybe at the very least it could bring some kind of outlet or relief.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
This really has been my whole life. For someone figuratively smoking a pack of cigarettes a day i sure have lived a long ass time...i mean i look twice my age, my hair's falling out, my teeth are rotting and i cant think properly or even form a cohesive sentence to interact with another human irl, but this flesh prison is still going...
I love the term "flesh prison". When my depression is especially bad, yes, I get angry and irritated by others.
I love the term "flesh prison". When my depression is especially bad, yes, I get angry and irritated by others.
And, what do you mean, by "figuratively" smoking a pack a day?