• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

onion Fox

Mar 19, 2024
play video game or go walk outside like in walk in park, sitting on a park bench and enjoy ice cream

• Love
Reactions: MrOptions and juna
hot

hot

ă…¤
Mar 3, 2024
I did sports all day long when I was alone and during my severely depressed times. That was fun for me and helped me switch off a little. And of course the usual things like video games, social media etc. I hope you will feel better in the future 🤗

Reactions: juna
Amnesiac_88

Amnesiac_88

Mar 14, 2024
I find it difficult to trust people, i feel that most are cruel so whenever i feel lonely i remind myself of how horrible people can be and that i might be better off alone, when this doesn't work i like drawing, reading and listening to music for hours, or i write down how i feel

Reactions: Labyrinth
B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I feel extremely lonely. I am sure a lot of other people do too. Do you have any tips on how to deal with loneliness?
I've been alone pretty much my whole life. I'm not sure what I would do if I wasn't lonely.

Reactions: vadim and juna
SaikoKimiko

SaikoKimiko

Mar 27, 2024
I feel extremely lonely. I am sure a lot of other people do too. Do you have any tips on how to deal with loneliness?
I just play games 24/7 or watch something so my brain is too busy to think about anything. It's definitely not a solution, but most people live like that nowadays

• Informative
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Mainly art (video games don't seem to work anymore). It's gotten so bad that I post them to art places so we can chat about the content of it and people say how talented I am but the real truth (we I can only say here) is that it's the biggest cope so that time goes pass each day. Sometimes I'll spend 7/8 hours without even eating or drinking doing it. They are usually big A3 pieces. It's so fucked up.

Edit: it's so bad I can't even sleep. It's 5:14am - can't sleep. Fuck I hate this place.

• Hugs
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I used to deal with it as others have in this thread, but now maintaining a stable mind has been taken from me. I don't have strong interest in what I used to do. I've been destroyed there. Reality is now just waiting until I can't take it anymore. All I can do.

• Hugs
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Study, videogames, sports, art. Loneliness is my only savior. You cannot imagine how many evil mf i met in life. I hoped they died eventually, but it's not gonna happen 🤣

Last edited:
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
When I feel lonely I just remember how tiresome to communicate with people and ask myself if I really want to do it. Answer is always no.

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
I collect anime figures and plushies, along with other merchandise.
It makes my room look a little less empty, and more like someone lives there.

Reactions: juna and garbagekan
EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
Try to find distractions, work has mainly occupied most of my mind so like the other's have said try to find hobbies and the like.
hugs.

Reactions: vadim and juna
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Put distractions on in the background. Preferably things that engage your imagination- pod casts, audio books, films, documentaries, series, music. Try to keep busy. Try to find activities that absorb your attention.

I'm relatively lucky in that I am alone- live alone, work alone, don't have friends or family near by. But, I'm largely ok on my own.

I find- if I do start longing for company, I remind myself of the hurt of when friends/family let me down. Or, when I wasn't happy to be around others. I think it's worse to feel lonely in a crowd. I remind myself that my romantic hopes have all been delluded limerence. I think of actual relationships that I know of and think- I don't think I'd even want that!

So, I basically try to tell myself that these ideas of relationship and connection are too fairytale to apply to the real world. Chances are, they wouldn't make me all that happy in real life. Or- they would until I lost them somehow and I don't want all that heart break again. Plus- I don't want to create tethers here when the ultimate plan is to CTB.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
What exactly is loneliness and why is it "bad"? I think that I could be considered lonely, but I like this feeling. Why is loneliness detrimental to health and well-being?
Put distractions on in the background. Preferably things that engage your imagination- pod casts, audio books, films, documentaries, series, music. Try to keep busy. Try to find activities that absorb your attention.

I'm relatively lucky in that I am alone- live alone, work alone, don't have friends or family near by. But, I'm largely ok on my own.

I find- if I do start longing for company, I remind myself of the hurt of when friends/family let me down. Or, when I wasn't happy to be around others. I think it's worse to feel lonely in a crowd. I remind myself that my romantic hopes have all been delluded limerence. I think of actual relationships that I know of and think- I don't think I'd even want that!

So, I basically try to tell myself that these ideas of relationship and connection are too fairytale to apply to the real world. Chances are, they wouldn't make me all that happy in real life. Or- they would until I lost them somehow and I don't want all that heart break again. Plus- I don't want to create tethers here when the ultimate plan is to CTB.
I'm alone as well, but I like it. I enjoy being alone. Why do people long for company, relationships and connection? I would hate to have any tethers to anyone else

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
The way I deal with it is coming on here and venting with you guys. Thank god we at least have each other

vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
Never leave the house without headphones on to try and block out all the people in groups who remind you that happiness is possible for some, just not you. Listen to podcasts and form parasocial relationships. Find work/study that's engaging enough for you to devote yourself to it completely, the goal being to exhaust all your time and energy so you'll forget about other people and not feel lonely (haven't managed this yet but I'm working towards it).

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I whine about it online and in real life. A lot. Complaining is just a longer way to spell coping.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
What exactly is loneliness and why is it "bad"? I think that I could be considered lonely, but I like this feeling. Why is loneliness detrimental to health and well-being?

I'm alone as well, but I like it. I enjoy being alone. Why do people long for company, relationships and connection? I would hate to have any tethers to anyone else

I feel like some people are just naturally more sociable than others. Some people kind of come alive around others.

I suppose it's bad because it can make us focus solely on our own problems. That can become overwhelming plus- you only get your own perspective on it- which may have become skewed. I think we can also become quite selfish. I think I'm pretty selfish.

I'm grateful that I don't tend to feel lonely. It does frighten me that one day I might but, so far, so good.

But still- connection to someone can feel amazing but then, it hurts all the more if you lose that. It's got to the point for me where the pain of loss feels like too much of a risk to risk forming new connections. Seeing as I am ok on my own, it seems safest to stay that way.

• Informative
Reactions: juna and sserafim