• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CelticDeth

CelticDeth

Let me help you, let me try.
Jun 30, 2023
I find myself with no one to talk to. I want to meet like minded people in here who view their life as I do. I want to talk and help them and learn how to cure the human mind. Please feel free to DM me or comment, I'd love to chat. <3

physics

physics

Jun 12, 2023
cure the human mind? I can't see that happening any soon. Unfortunately, all we can do is talk about it.

edit: we as in every human.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
CelticDeth

CelticDeth

Jun 30, 2023
cure the human mind? I can't see that happening any soon. Unfortunately, all we can do is talk about it.

edit: we as in every human.
That's what I mean, I want to talk to others that are going through similar problems and find out how to help them or how they've helped themselves so I can use it to help others. I know there's no cure for the human mind. Wouldn't be on this forum if I thought there was.

flightlessbutterfly

flightlessbutterfly

Mindless Wanderer
Jun 25, 2023
That's what I mean, I want to talk to others that are going through similar problems and find out how to help them or how they've helped themselves so I can use it to help others. I know there's no cure for the human mind. Wouldn't be on this forum if I thought there was.
Like a lot of people on this forum, I have a death wish. Unlike a lot of people in this forum, I find comfort in small things. I haven't received that comfort in a long, long time and this period of my life is the most miserable I've ever been ever, but there are still some things that I know or believe in that can help others on here. Not to love life, or to love themselves, but to live at least one day in relative comfort and peace while shoving away the urges. I think that's something everyone should experience, even briefly. I'd be happy to tell you about it if you want.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I find myself with no one to talk to. I want to meet like minded people in here who view their life as I do. I want to talk and help them and learn how to cure the human mind. Please feel free to DM me or comment, I'd love to chat. <3
You will find dozens of people here that have interesting takes on life, enjoy what time you speak with them cause they could die very soon

CelticDeth

CelticDeth

Jun 30, 2023
Like a lot of people on this forum, I have a death wish. Unlike a lot of people in this forum, I find comfort in small things. I haven't received that comfort in a long, long time and this period of my life is the most miserable I've ever been ever, but there are still some things that I know or believe in that can help others on here. Not to love life, or to love themselves, but to live at least one day in relative comfort and peace while shoving away the urges. I think that's something everyone should experience, even briefly. I'd be happy to tell you about it if you want.
By all means please do!
You will find dozens of people here that have interesting takes on life, enjoy what time you speak with them cause they could die very soon
I will, while I do view death as a beautiful thing I also view it as a book being cut short. While I'd love to read the rest sometimes it's better to just set it down and let another story continue.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm always willing to chat and listen to you, and there are plenty of good people here who are very insightful and compassionate.

P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Sometimes, it's one breath at a time.

CelticDeth

CelticDeth

Jun 30, 2023
I'm always willing to chat and listen to you, and there are plenty of good people here who are very insightful and compassionate.
Often I find it that people that are hated on for being "suicidal" or "depressed" etc etc are some of the nicest and sweetest people I've meet who always have a story to share so I deeply look forward to all that comes. And if you're interested in chatting then message me anytime! :)

flightlessbutterfly

flightlessbutterfly

Mindless Wanderer
Jun 25, 2023
By all means please do!

I will, while I do view death as a beautiful thing I also view it as a book being cut short. While I'd love to read the rest sometimes it's better to just set it down and let another story continue.
It's mostly a lot of temporary escapism. For me and a lot of people, I realise that we're constantly 8 feet deep in our problems and our minds are constantly thinking of said problem, so we, do the opposite. Indulging, I guess is the right way to put it. Clearing your head for just a day by doing something calming, fun or peaceful to escape that mindset. Blast music in your headphones while walking to the park on a bad mental health day or playing a particularly frustrating game to make you take out your anger on something that can be taken out on. Eating good food when you feel like your life is falling apart or belting put the lyrics to a good song to let yourself cry to sleep. Gluing random shiny objects together to make a butterfly or mixing dish soap, hair gel and shampoo to see how thick you can make something just out of pure bullshittery. It's not a long term solution, at all, but sometimes you don't need a long term solution. You just need a day to indulge and let yourself rest, you know? I have way more wacky and small ideas, just things to occupy you if you need them <3

Reactions: CelticDeth
CelticDeth

CelticDeth

Jun 30, 2023
It's mostly a lot of temporary escapism. For me and a lot of people, I realise that we're constantly 8 feet deep in our problems and our minds are constantly thinking of said problem, so we, do the opposite. Indulging, I guess is the right way to put it. Clearing your head for just a day by doing something calming, fun or peaceful to escape that mindset. Blast music in your headphones while walking to the park on a bad mental health day or playing a particularly frustrating game to make you take out your anger on something that can be taken out on. Eating good food when you feel like your life is falling apart or belting put the lyrics to a good song to let yourself cry to sleep. Gluing random shiny objects together to make a butterfly or mixing dish soap, hair gel and shampoo to see how thick you can make something just out of pure bullshittery. It's not a long term solution, at all, but sometimes you don't need a long term solution. You just need a day to indulge and let yourself rest, you know? I have way more wacky and small ideas, just things to occupy you if you need them <3
Haha I love it! That's exactly the type of stuff I want to talk about I want to take it to others and try to help them better themselves. Maybe not permanently, but if I can help then even for just one day. I'm happy. If you could Id love to hear about all your wacky ways and small ideas so please do tell! :) (ps. You have a beautiful way of putting your words together, bravo.)

• Love
Reactions: flightlessbutterfly
flightlessbutterfly

flightlessbutterfly

Mindless Wanderer
Jun 25, 2023
Haha I love it! That's exactly the type of stuff I want to talk about I want to take it to others and try to help them better themselves. Maybe not permanently, but if I can help then even for just one day. I'm happy. If you could Id love to hear about all your wacky ways and small ideas so please do tell! :) (ps. You have a beautiful way of putting your words together, bravo.)
(Thank you! I honestly think it's because I am really big on writing and literature)
We could open dms? Anytime I have stupid ideas that could possibly make someone's day better, I could just slide it into your mailbox. You don't even need to respond or check it, just let it sit there if needed

CelticDeth

CelticDeth

Jun 30, 2023
(Thank you! I honestly think it's because I am really big on writing and literature)
We could open dms? Anytime I have stupid ideas that could possibly make someone's day better, I could just slide it into your mailbox. You don't even need to respond or check it, just let it sit there if needed
Oh please I'm not heartless like that, I'd love to chat with you about many other things beyond just small and fun methods! (I'm also quite fond of literature and proper writing, haha even if sometimes mine is rough.)

• Love
Reactions: flightlessbutterfly